Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,855 comments
Anyone know what vehicle is used in the video? I tried a trophy truck but it seemed to think it was a kangaroo.

It's on this page... look for the T2 Buggy Dejong MXR BAJA (warning--it's pretty rough)

https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/dakar

I also saw this today.

https://acmods.net/cars/toyota-stad...1t_48t0kFZ69nBhy5pxnT2lr3ZDfMT48tlCMiUh2gyqQQ

Assetto-Corsa-Toyota-Stadium-Truck-768x480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can set rear camber to lower values in setup to have less oversteer of this FWD car, which is indeed weird. Helped on my side.
Don't know if this realistic anyway.

View attachment 971339

Now this is weird, because on my side the car behaves like a true fwd. I pushed it into and exiting corners, aswell fast changing steering in chicanes and got no oversteer. :odd:

While we are on the subject of r33 lm. This older version of the car got a bit forgotten over the years, but for me personally it drives and feels the best of all r33s. One of rare such old mods, I take for a spin here and there. From Mike Rudland. I know there's a lot of fans of skylines and maybe don't know this version. Don't know the original link, but here's Simracing 604 review of the car with a link in description(don't know if it's the last version, and if someone knows if this car was updated later and has a link to updated version, please shoot me a link):

Last edited:
WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP US?

hello there, would you like kindly to help our project, we have alot of intersting cars that you might not seen commonly, but the problem is that alot of cars have haven't skinned yet, so it created a long delay for the released, if you kindly wanted to help our project by skinning, you can pm me.
View attachment 971411
Woah where have u find the p4/5 stradale? is it a wip?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back