MR SKINS
Premium
- 358

- UK
The only thing I can't seem to find is the Discussion tab, which I used a lot for feedback and suggestions.
ask a question tab on the resource will put you to the discussion tab
The only thing I can't seem to find is the Discussion tab, which I used a lot for feedback and suggestions.
Thankshttps://sharemods.com/j1urjoiq9yit/lmp_dome_s101.rar.html Here's the one I have (I changed the previews). Have fun![]()
not working on track but after the last update "extension mirrors not actived" now it's working !!! now re-actived
just Porsche 911 RSR GTLM (american endurance pack 5.0 by therollovers) not working (old mod I think)
View attachment 1007155
View attachment 1007171
Does anyone still have this rework from Zwiss please?
I guess you are using the ACU 1.15 version right? I just gave it a few laps day and night on 1.73 CSP and no issues at all with FPS.
View attachment 1007203
scirocco_gc10_v6
After driving this mod and having a bunch of fun with it, I made a number of skins for it, experimenting along the way, sort of trial and error on things... and as @Fanapryde had pointed out, the numbers on the glass wasn't working and became a point of frustration. So last night I decided to fix it and made numberplates for these skins and adjusted logos and graphics to accommodate without messing things up too much.
There are a total of 25 skins updated that will overwrite previous versions downloaded. For those who prefer the fix...link below.
https://mega.nz/file/m9pjXQrS#uncilwSArvyMOe38L_w-z7ESs5ah0E1uJpKAMxJDLCY
VW Fun Cup Evo 3 - 13 Car Skin Pack
This pack contains livery of real life VW Fun Cup teams Orhes Racing, Acome Racing and Jac Motors. Also contains a .psd including series sponsors and more, you can delete this file if not interested.
![]()
DOWNLOAD
Thanks for your livery-update... This mod has been a favourite for some time...
The previous works were fine and only visible to the trained-eye... Kind of liked the car-number displayed on the window panels - different for a change... The previous liveries had number-boards on body-panels...
BTW, applied your liveries to the scirocco_gc10_v8 and all works well.
Will try the latest livery-update - thanks again!
That's mid-ohio. I think he's looking for Puebla.
Awesome thanks, fixed that link and I'll check out Bremgarten.Hey there, just to let @gutbomb know, the link to the L and M pages of your reviews is not the right one, it's page 1474 and the right one is page 1475.
Also there is a Bremgarten version done by the Reboot team, if you are interested.
Cheers![]()
Yeah, that was the issue. Started driving me nuts, so it was time to fix it. My .psd template for this mod is now 138 layers in total with all the skins combined, so it wasn't too difficult, other than wearing out the wheel on my mouse scrolling back and forth through them to apply the fix.![]()
Thanks for that - may have been a bit too quick to assist... original post edited (removed)... 👍That's mid-ohio. I think he's looking for Puebla.
Awesome thanks, fixed that link and I'll check out Bremgarten.
And you have to drive a track with new track config ini, unless you set it up yourself in existing ini´s like me.
Search here for "grass" and you´ll find some updated ini´s:
https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/tree/master/config/tracks
and enjoy!![]()
Maybe I can rant a little here and perhaps there are others whom might be experiencing the same or can maybe point out what I might be missing. Browsing resources on racedepartment.com Sucks Major Gas Now since their latest redesign... Is it just me or has it gotten less intuitive to actually find sections of resources for games you're interested in? Now, the download section doesn't list or categorize in plain view like it used to, even though the resources are still categorized... though you now have to browse through perhaps tons of resources for games you don't even have nor care to see. I wonder what they are thinking here? Furthermore, when you click on your notifications, it takes you to an update information page on the mod in question which is great though there seemingly is no way to find this update section, how to get to it from the mods face page, nor return the face of the mode page from this update information page...!?!?! There is however a history tab like there always has been but it don't lead to a change log page or anything the like, just an option to download previous versions.
Going to racedepartment.com used to be a rather nice experience, easy to browse nothing to induce frustration, but now I'm left feeling I really don't care to go there now as much as I used to. I mean, did they fire some people and hire new ones? Are they pulling a fast food restaurant with no comfortable seats or what?
mediafire not work in my location not even with browser vpn. be nice if you could share on mega or sharemods.There's an interesting new car here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/enggqh4gnjz18wt/vmw_ferrari_275_gtb_c_version_1.1.7z/file
NEW LINK v.1.1 with all lights working, mirrors fixed, and a few improvements in the model.
3d by Velo. Skins as authentic as I could make 'em. Variants will be released soon with no bumpers, filler caps in various positions and possibly the Speciale with the GTO nose.
View attachment 1006972 View attachment 1006973 View attachment 1006974 View attachment 1006976 View attachment 1006977View attachment 1006978 View attachment 1006975
View attachment 1007203
scirocco_gc10_v6
After driving this mod and having a bunch of fun with it, I made a number of skins for it, experimenting along the way, sort of trial and error on things... and as @Fanapryde had pointed out, the numbers on the glass wasn't working and became a point of frustration. So last night I decided to fix it and made numberplates for these skins and adjusted logos and graphics to accommodate without messing things up too much.
There are a total of 25 skins updated that will overwrite previous versions downloaded. For those who prefer the fix...link below.
https://mega.nz/file/m9pjXQrS#uncilwSArvyMOe38L_w-z7ESs5ah0E1uJpKAMxJDLCY
I have found a nice mod for a 2019 Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG by CORYCH WORKSHOP
https://anonfiles.com/l027Waseu7/2019_Mercedes-Benz_G63_AMG_v.1.1_for_AC_1.16_rar
View attachment 1007264
But there is a very strange thing going on, when I let the AI drive that car: Even before the start the front axle seems to collapse and both front wheels turns slowly inwards. The driver car is not affected. Has anybody an idea what is going on here and how to fix that?
Mine is also, so neither have you to share it... So first thing first, to me with the visual settings i have for AC, this same rally stage looks and feels more realistic in AC than in its vanilla form which is Dirt Rally, don't get me wrong I do really like Dirt Rally though I've always found a vivid inherent cartoonish vibe to it.Purely as a discussion point (ie I'm not being passive aggressive)... why is that? To me, having these stages in DR2 is plenty good enough, AC's 'off road' driving experience isn't great and it's never going to be close to looking as good as it does in DR (despite clearly a huge amount of work going into it). I understand that both my points are subjective, so I'm not saying others should share my opinion, I'm just genuinely curious as to whether it's a physics, graphics or customisation (ie can drive any car from AC on it) thing?
because maybe that and the 2020 acfsk rsr which is totally not made by me are either old base or not finished yet?
Here mate:is there a way to control the volume of individual sounds in a bank file of a car, I have a car that sounds like the bedsprings in a hookers motel on a payday friday.. Damn thing had me starting to pull my rig apart to find out what was coming loose
I figured out you can just comment out the sound itself in the GUIDs.txt but im sure that the sound was added as a legitimate noise the car makes perhaps. Id like to tone it down to about 10% of the volume its at now
perfect! this did the trick!
[AUDIO_VOLUME]
BODYWORK = 0.3
Maybe I can rant a little here and perhaps there are others whom might be experiencing the same or can maybe point out what I might be missing. Browsing resources on racedepartment.com Sucks Major Gas Now since their latest redesign... Is it just me or has it gotten less intuitive to actually find sections of resources for games you're interested in? Now, the download section doesn't list or categorize in plain view like it used to, even though the resources are still categorized... though you now have to browse through perhaps tons of resources for games you don't even have nor care to see.