Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,708 comments
It's only me who have a AI problem with Tokyo R246?
In quali session the Ai can get out of the pits

Release
Honda Civic Type R Ep3 JDM
-Full AO
-Working wipers (Ricardo Vieira)RVZ
-Working dash ligths -Physics
-Extra 1 Rear Fog Ligths
-New Dashboard -Sound
-Textures Original Mod by Patrick Melo Modesto

https://www.mediafire.com/file/udxht68la0n8h6m/honda_civic_ep3_JDM.rar/file

A very Fun car to drive

__custom_showroom_1636906192.jpg
Screenshot_honda_civic_ep3_am_tsukuba1000_14-10-121-16-5-4.jpg
Screenshot_honda_civic_ep3_am_tsukuba1000_14-10-121-16-4-9.jpg
Screenshot_honda_civic_ep3_am_tsukuba1000_14-10-121-16-3-52.jpg
Screenshot_honda_civic_ep3_am_tsukuba1000_14-10-121-16-3-38.jpg

Screenshot_honda_civic_ep3_tochigi_racing_ring_14-10-121-15-54-0.jpg

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1636905308-tile.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1636905308-tile.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 11
weirdly this doesn't work for me, too.
however if I change material filter to mesh filter it do work:
Code:
[SPECTATORS]
MESHES = pessoa?, crowd?
You're right, specifying spectator materials doesn't work for me neither. In fact all of my installed tracks use "MESHES" instead of "MATERIALS", except the two RMI Spa version (1993, 2003).

Last edited:
Release
-Full AO
-Extra 1 Rear Fog Ligths
-New Dashboard -Sound

A very Fun car to drive

View attachment 1093826View attachment 1093827View attachment 1093828View attachment 1093829View attachment 1093830

View attachment 1093832
I have serious problems, when I let the AI drive that car. Anybody else too?

Not necessarily mod related, has anyone had times where content manager takes minutes to load the CSP settings, then take minutes to start a session? This has happened a few times recently and when I start a session, a message of loading VAO patches, etc. stays up for a few minutes while it loads. Everything is up to date, which is the other weird thing...

Not CM related but the loading screen just before the start of the session, my PC gets stuck completely while loading the csp additional and replays. Not all the tracks but most of the kunos one and some mods freeze my PC and I can't even open the task manager. Anyone can help me out with this, please?

I'm looking for a someone who can help me fix this problem. When I'm cornering driver arm appears from the right door. I have fbx files but they are old. I can't fix this by myself. If anyone will have a moment for me please PM. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_zs_rover_mini_ddm_gts_tsukuba_13-10-121-20-8-42.jpg
    Screenshot_zs_rover_mini_ddm_gts_tsukuba_13-10-121-20-8-42.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 15
Finally after 6 weeks in hospital and months of regeneration, I finally can enjoy sim racing again. :) Did I missed some tracks?

I´m working on a classic track at the moment that I want to share with you. Usually the AI needs improvement that´s what I´m working on.

EDIT:
Preluk 1974

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 1093784View attachment 1093785View attachment 1093786View attachment 1093787View attachment 1093788View attachment 1093789View attachment 1093790
Nice Track. When I try to implement GrassFX on the track, nothing happens. What can be the reason for this?

Is there a base model? the only one i can find don't have that interior or wheels, am i missing something ?
Cool car, the limited Brocky Gp A.. worth pretty penny these days.
Hi any chance u still have skin if so could u plz fix link would love this skin thx cheers

Best way to spend ten minutes today. :lol:

7b9fc70fb03152cbd1a574008438db33.png

View attachment 1093683
Let's go, Targa Florio (last man awake, wins!)

missed a wildcard... Use CM to kill everyone (replace this section in .\extension\ext_config.ini)

[SPECTATORS]
MATERIALS=PESSOAL?, CROWDSTANDING?, GS_CROWD?
Many thanks! (Think of how much gasoline would-be spectators have saved by not coming to the track!)

Need some help here.
Sol Config isn't appearing anymore in the app drawer (when racing) and the app windows panel in CM... And it's on in AC - apps and CM - apps. Restarted CM, my PC, nothing. It's there but not there lol
Puzzling.

Update 3.0 of Interlagos F1 extension has just been released
(up-to-date from what has been seen during sprint race)

All new features in the updated lap video preview

And it notably includes T1 painting 😊
View attachment 1093722

Lot of work on this track, I hope you like it ! 😉

Nice piece of driving!

I for one would very much appreciate a setup thread.
There is one:

but it's a ghost town.

Bring back The Setup Market!

Last edited:
Release
-Full AO
-Extra 1 Rear Fog Ligths
-New Dashboard -Sound

A very Fun car to drive

View attachment 1093826View attachment 1093827View attachment 1093828View attachment 1093829View attachment 1093830

View attachment 1093832
Another car I already have. This one since 2020.
If this mod is a rework, why didn't you launch it adding a prefix or a sufix? It tries to overwrite mine.
Extra work changing things to have both.
Nevertheless, thanks for sharing.

@Rainmaker87 @twobegreen

Preluk 1974 WIP

The biggest part of the work is done, but it requires time to be polished due to the low quality of the track itself (textures and meshes) caused by the age of the build itself ;)

• new EXT_CONFIG
  • VAO
  • New TV Cams + Edited ones

TV Cam preview

Onboard at night just to show the nightlife of Preluk (you can't drive this car at night, but AC can show a day replay at night) :gtpflag:

missed a wildcard... Use CM to kill everyone (replace this section in .\extension\ext_config.ini)

[SPECTATORS]
MATERIALS=PESSOAL?, CROWDSTANDING?, GS_CROWD?
I noticed, you missed one fence mesh material left of eau rouge which gives you this strange mirror reflection in VR.

Here is a quick fix to match the other fences nearby:
Code:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
MATERIALS=GRDRFENCEA2
SHADER=ksPerPixelAT
BLEND_MODE=ALPHA_TEST

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
MATERIALS=GRDRFENCEA2
KEY_0=ksAlphaRef
VALUE_0=0.3
KEY_1=ksAmbient
VALUE_1=0.25
KEY_2=ksDiffuse
VALUE_2=0.2
KEY_3=ksSpecular
VALUE_3=0.05
KEY_4=ksSpecularEXP
VALUE_4=20

@Rainmaker87 @twobegreen

Preluk 1974 WIP

The biggest part of the work is done, but it requires time to be polished due to the low quality of the track itself (textures and meshes) caused by the age of the build itself ;)

• new EXT_CONFIG
  • VAO
  • New TV Cams + Edited ones

TV Cam preview

Onboard at night just to show the nightlife of Preluk (you can't drive this car at night, but AC can show a day replay at night) :gtpflag:

Many thanks. I will put your updates in the v1.1 of the track. I was hoping you would do it. :cheers:

Many thanks. I will put your updates in the v1.1 of the track. I was hoping you would do it. :cheers:
It's basically done, i just need to watch it with fresh eyes, maybe tomorrow evening i will take a look and close it, so i can send you the full update so you can proceed with v1.1 and everything should works fine unless you change/add some meshes or materials ;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back