Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
in the Rain FX tab of the CSP setting in content manager put the raindrops on large this should solve the problem for me that has solved the problem
Thanks mate, that made the drops not absolute round but also now just a big blob blur. I hope Ilja makes open wheelers a helmet type view so drops hit like on a helmet visor.

It was really a shame that this EP3 is very well made but was matched with inaccurate physics in every area of the car.

Completely re-work the physics for the EP3. Everything has been rebuilt from the ground up with correct data.

Overhauled the Engine, Drivetrain, Steering, Suspension, Brakes, Tires, weight/inertias, etc.

Also fixed the AI error.

Now it drives exactly like a real EP3!

Please credit VR Driving for the physics. Thanks.

On another note, don't forget to replace the sound in CM with Espirit's FD2 for best immersion.

View attachment 1093906
Could you upload it on wetransfer ? That **** stays as a txt file no matter what. Cheers

Last edited:
Finally after 6 weeks in hospital and months of regeneration, I finally can enjoy sim racing again. :) Did I missed some tracks?

I´m working on a classic track at the moment that I want to share with you. Usually the AI needs improvement that´s what I´m working on.

EDIT:
Preluk 1974

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 1093784View attachment 1093785View attachment 1093786View attachment 1093787View attachment 1093788View attachment 1093789View attachment 1093790
Great to see you back mate!

What about converting this hidden Gem here

Hockenheim 1930s

I mainly race in f3 n gt3. Main problem is the AI keep crashing at t2 and t3.
Usually i set the AI strength to 100% and aggression to 95%. In other corner, AI behave pretty well.
Trying lower both setting, but it become boring race.
Sorry but I was not able to reproduce your problems. Maybe somebody else can give it a try.

Track: Suzuka, version: rt_suzuka V1.1, Layout: GP (http://www.mediafire.com/file/idkqua4w4c54lb8/rt_suzuka.7z/file)
Cars: F3 - I assume you meant modern F3-cars (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rsr-formula-3.8040/)
GT3 - I tried several different Kunos GTE/GT3 cars
Opponents: same car, 19 cars
AI-strength: 100%
Aggression: 95%

Findings: I never had any AI-crashes in T2 or T3
However the F3 cars have serious problems between T8 and T9 ("Degner-curve") where they go offroad with your settings (100% / 95%).

AI goes wack, something is wrong with the AI's steering it seems.
Yes will eventually be fixed since i never use ai's dint saw that

Well, it looks like you will not reply. I wonder why, but looks like obvious why not.
Paulo chill out speally with out felow portugueses having pseudo same car or newers files in some areas doest mean anything andre was a lot of hours in the car

Regarding the ep3 the work was done from scratch starting with the original version from Patrick melo modesto not related to any version yiu may have sone recently ;)

Release
Honda Civic Type R Ep3 JDM
-Full AO
-Working wipers (Ricardo Vieira)RVZ
-Working dash ligths -Physics
-Extra 1 Rear Fog Ligths
-New Dashboard -Sound
-Textures Original Mod by Patrick Melo Modesto

https://www.mediafire.com/file/udxht68la0n8h6m/honda_civic_ep3_JDM.rar/file

A very Fun car to drive

View attachment 1093826View attachment 1093827View attachment 1093828View attachment 1093829View attachment 1093830

View attachment 1093832
Thanks for this, lovely little car and looks great inside and out.
My only (very minor) comment would be that the wipers look a bit skinny and flimsy from the cockpit view, as if they'd snap off in a stiff breeze. But maybe I'm just more used to more modern 'chunky' wiper blades and wind deflectors.
Your upcoming Megane 4 is greatly anticipated. :)

Thanks for this, lovely little car and looks great inside and out.
My only (very minor) comment would be that the wipers look a bit skinny and flimsy from the cockpit view, as if they'd snap off in a stiff breeze. But maybe I'm just more used to more modern 'chunky' wiper blades and wind deflectors.
Your upcoming Megane 4 is greatly anticipated. :)

Megane 4 redlex us finishing some stuff on his part should be ready soon :) ;)

Could you upload it on wetransfer ? That **** stays as a txt file no matter what. Cheers
Screenshot 2021-11-15 101452.png

Make sure you have filename extensions ticked in the explorer then you can rename and delete the .txt.

Last edited:
The car preview images show the origin icons as well as in the content screen. I used to have all of them appear....now only a few. I don't recall how to make all modders' icons appear. Thanks.
Content Manager - settings - content - origin icons: make sure the 'Show origin icons in list (such as Kunos or RSS icon)' is activated.
If that is the case, I can't help you I'm afraid. Maybe try reinstalling it ?

Hi guys,

I would like to know which CSP version is your "go to" version right now? And maybe why?

Why do i ask?
I was on 1.73prev? some time, because it seems to be the last versions where "new flames" feature is working. This has become one of my favorite litte features.

Despite this i wanted to upgrade, so i´ve tested some higher versions. With the newest 1.76prev 134,136 i have absolutely no exhaust smoke which is a bit immersion breaking.

So i am stick with 1.76 prev92 which makes me happy, besides the fact of not working "new flames".

thanks in advance for any comment/suggestion

Now it drives exactly like a real EP3!
Indeed, thank you for taking care of improving the physic, this is so badly missing from so many added mod content.
A rare talent, requiring knowledge and hard work.
Sadly, AC can provide us with maybe the most accurate simulation when physic done right, but all we get so often is a vague approximation.
Here is to hoping more will seriously improve physic in the myriad of 3d models we have access to. :gtpflag:

Does anyone still have in the 1.76 prev136 with Sol Sol 2.2 Beta 6 and Sol 2.2 Alpha a completely green track?

I have to go back to 1.76 prev92

Does anyone still have in the 1.76 prev136 with Sol Sol 2.2 Beta 6 and Sol 2.2 Alpha a completely green track?

I have to go back to 1.76 prev92
Did you try another ppfilter? Or was it just 1 track? --> problem with track

I had sometimes "black screens" tracks, just changing ppfilter solved it.

Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017 by Kunos
ks_porsche_911_gt3_cup_2017

the official Kunos car crashes once in the pits in all tracks, back to the desk, do you have this problem ?
I am using SOL 2.2 RC1 and CSP 0.1.75 (public)
no mods inside just skins :confused:

Capture.JPG
:confused:

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't expect to be nostalgic smack by this!... but here a random history lesson of the day! I remember this car being one of most overpowered online meta car (or "Leaderboard cars" as they call it) in the original Forza Motorsport and FM2, with the fastest car being the fully upgraded Enzo Ferrari (which is over 1000hp. Forza logic.)

Yeah, Forza motorsport series was my gateway into sim racing. Up until the Horizon series is when I stop caring.

Last edited:
How to slow down shifting animations?
Asking because I'm thinking about keeping the RTM Bugatti EB110 lm, unless you can save my AC folder from damnation...

Last edited:
Need some help here.
Sol Config isn't appearing anymore in the app drawer (when racing) and the app windows panel in CM... And it's on in AC - apps and CM - apps. Restarted CM, my PC, nothing. It's there but not there lol
Puzzling.

I have the same problem with SOL Plan Selector app so I'm actually using the old script

How to slow down shifting animations?
In data/driver3d.ini
you will see this

[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=250
STATIC_TIME=102
NEGATIVE_TIME=250
PRELOAD_RPM=6200
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=0

play with the numbers or copy and paste from a driver animation that you like from an other car

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back