Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
I'm sharing a white Preview theme for you all!
Files goes in C:\Users\xxxxxxxxxxx\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Presets\Custom Previews

preview.jpg

This was one fix, but I thought the mod was updated to fix this.

@DeXteRrBDN yes look in your private message ;)
oh thank you both! :D
I added the file inside the extension folder and it has been fixed! :D

Last edited:
I installed Photoshop 2021 + the nvidia DDS controller, but I can't get the DDS's to save properly.
Could anyone using the 2021 DDS plugin share a screenshot of their DDS save options?

Last edited:
Interlagos - Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Version 1.0

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: VheEth
A 'little' request: would it be possible to change the antenna construction on top of the blue water tower ?
Thin as it is, it flickers and going by the (rare) pictures of the thing IRL its more substantial:

watertower.png

Mitja's version comes a bit closer:
mitja_tower.png

Your version:

ve_tower.png

Tia... 🙂

I like the physics a lot 👍

Doing a little research caster on this car is very low, around 1.5 degrees, but it is set to around 8 degrees. I'd like to try it with a more realistic figure, what to adjust in the suspension.ini? I tried messing with STRUT_CAR but no joy.

[edit]Figured it out, still had data.acd in the car files that seems to take priority. Caster has an interesting impact on FFB, so much lighter I had to increase some![/edit]
I know you like your Civics @graveltrap - have you tried this Mugen Civic type SS (EK9)?

(d/l in the video description)

It was really a shame that this EP3 is very well made but was matched with inaccurate physics in every area of the car.

Completely re-work the physics for the EP3. Everything has been rebuilt from the ground up with correct data.

Overhauled the Engine, Drivetrain, Steering, Suspension, Brakes, Tires, weight/inertias, etc.

Also fixed the AI error.

Now it drives exactly like a real EP3!

Please credit VR Driving for the physics. Thanks.

On another note, don't forget to replace the sound in CM with Espirit's FD2 for best immersion.
Thanks for this!It drives great!

A 'little' request: would it be possible to change the antenna construction on top of the blue water tower ?
Thin as it is, it flickers and going by the (rare) pictures of the thing IRL its more substantial:

View attachment 1094137

Mitja's version comes a bit closer:
View attachment 1094138

Your version:

View attachment 1094139

Tia... 🙂
I`m sorry to ask again too. But it would be great to have warning light panels like the other tracks.
Tks

untick the Drops on screen (settings/CSP/rainFX).
Thanks, but i actually want drops on my screen but more like how they look on the windscreen but i guess simulated as if there is a visor in the way. I will turn them off for open wheelers i guess until hopefully they get updated to look better than they currently do.

I like the physics a lot 👍

Doing a little research caster on this car is very low, around 1.5 degrees, but it is set to around 8 degrees. I'd like to try it with a more realistic figure, what to adjust in the suspension.ini? I tried messing with STRUT_CAR but no joy.

[edit]Figured it out, still had data.acd in the car files that seems to take priority. Caster has an interesting impact on FFB, so much lighter I had to increase some![/edit]
Are you sure the it was only 1.5 degree caster? For a strut car that seems VERY low.....considering they have 0 camber gain in wheel travel strut cars typically would run more caster to have some steer camber gain, which is what caster does...

Devils Backbone (Forza 7) v1.10

View attachment 1094038View attachment 1094040
Screenshot_ks_nissan_skyline_r34_rmi_fm7_devilsbackbone_11-10-121-13-54-17.jpg

features:
  • 64 grid/pit w/AI
  • fwd / rev layouts
  • air force
  • CSP things

credits:
  • original model by Turn10
  • conversion by @RMi_wood
  • graphics and air force by @Masscot
  • cameras by @racealot
  • misc graphics and fixes by @norms
  • optimizations by @shi
  • portable lighting by "Oldman Jumper"

Happy Tuesday! :cheers:

:: DOWNLOAD ::
'Tis a happy Tuesday now. Thanks to all the contributors that brought this to AC. :cheers:

PS...
Devils Backbone (Forza 7) v1.10

features:
  • CSP things
I love that feature. Almost as good as CSP stuff. :sly:

iks
The original author is iDT Simulations, 2005/2006.
Thank you for telling me.
shi
San Jose 2006 v0.92
View attachment 1092522
-32 pit/start
-CSP required
-AI, cam

v0.91 changelog;
Smoothed the road surface
Aggregated objects
Made the cone move
Adjusted ext_config.ini
Added sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Added readme
PIT/START set to 32
Widened the PIT interval
Deleted sjpits.kn5
AI,VAO reworked by @KevinK2
Added cam,drs_zones.ini,RainFX streams by @KevinK2
Added Goodyear blimp by @damone13x
Added Airline jet by @Masscot
Added groove
Changed preview

v0.92 changelog;
Permission was obtained from the original author, iDT Racing Simulations (According to eSport-Racing.de, the author was unknown, so getting permission was delayed)
Included the original readme

Credits & Thanks;
According to eSport-Racing.de, the original author is unknown.
・ iDT Racing Simulations, the author of the Original version and gave me permission
@RMi_wood , AC converted
・ @shin956 , updated
@Fanapryde , Sections file
@KevinK2 , AI,cam,VAO,RainFX streams,drs_zones.ini
@damone13x , Goodyear blimp
@Masscot , Airline jet

Enjoy.
The link was updated in the v0.9 post.
San Jose 2006

v0.92 changelog;
Permission was obtained from the original author, iDT Racing Simulations
Included the original readme

Anyone know how to reverse FFB on a mod? I found a car that instantly pulls to either side. I know in rF2 it is an easy button press to reverse the FFB.

Are you sure the it was only 1.5 degree caster? For a strut car that seems VERY low.....considering they have 0 camber gain in wheel travel strut cars typically would run more caster to have some steer camber gain, which is what caster does...
It seems to be, I was surprised, looking at pictures from car alignment usually shows a little more, 1.7 to 2 degrees but the factory spec is 1 degree 33 minutes.

EP3 Geometry.JPG

Would love a decent EF8 or even better an EE8 :)
JakubPs feel pretty good, but looks dated nowadays.
yes i think i know that only one, but not todays standart, like you said.

I would love a ED9 cause it was my first car in real-life:bowdown: and still the funny`iest to drive.

like if I set it to windy in cm when in game the clouds wont move until I select windy in the sol plan selector.
You've noticed that checkbox in the upper left corner of the plan selector?

Those plans are pretty easy to create yourself. For example this one I'm using myself for my daily videos:
Code:
--[[ avialable weather types :
LightThunderstorm, Thunderstorm, HeavyThunderstorm
LightDrizzle, Drizzle, HeavyDrizzle
LightRain, Rain, HeavyRain
LightSnow, Snow, HeavySnow
LightSleet, Sleet, HeavySleet
Clear, FewClouds, ScatteredClouds, BrokenClouds, OvercastClouds
Fog, Mist, Smoke, Haze
Sand, Dust
Squalls, Tornado, Hurricane
Windy
Hail
]]

__SOL_WEATHER_PLAN:add_weather_slot({
    weather = "Windy",
    time_holding  = 120,
    time_changing = 45,
    temperature_ambient = 19,
    temperature_road = 25,
    wind_direction = 5,
    wind_speed = 33,
})

weather = random({"FewClouds", "ScatteredClouds", "BrokenClouds", "OvercastClouds", "LightDrizzle"}),
    time_holding  = 150,
    time_changing = 45,
    temperature_road = 25,
    wind_direction = 5,
    wind_speed = 33,
})

weather = random({"FewClouds", "ScatteredClouds", "BrokenClouds", "OvercastClouds", "Mist", "Smoke", "Haze", "Sand", "Dust", "LightThunderstorm", "LightDrizzle", "LightRain", "LightSleet", "Squalls", "Tornado", "Hurricane", "Hail"}),
    time_holding  = 150,
    time_changing = -1,
    temperature_road = 25,
    wind_direction = 5,
    wind_speed = 33,
})
I'm starting with Windy, after 120s it takes 45s to swith to a random weather, which will hold for 150s, etc etc

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back