Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,904 comments
By the way, the constant trickle that we have had in assettoland this last year, it seems that it has stopped, we have not had new models for weeks, or they are few compared to this last year, now we have to look deeper.

Reupload must be done by Pyyer.
I think it has been removed due to recent events on RD ...
Latest Pyyer content have been removed, I think by the autor.
He had links to tracks in his readme file with each extension. Would not surprise me if RD did not remove them. They have when others did this. Hopefully he will still upload here.

Thanks for these updates.
The digital display has floating digits in VR. They aren't quite parallel to the face of the display so need the individual z-values 'stepping' for each item.
Swapping these fields into data/digital_instruments.ini should fix it:

[ITEM_0]
PARENT=digital_gauge
POSITION=0.005,-0.015,-0.001
TYPE=FUEL1
SIZE=0.010
COLOR=255, 34, 13, 255
PREFIX=
POSTFIX=L
INTENSITY=1
FONT=digital_big_f138
ALIGN=CENTER

[ITEM_1]
PARENT=digital_gauge
POSITION=0.012,-0.0025,-0.001
TYPE=PLACE_HOLDER
TEXT=3549
SIZE=0.0045
COLOR=255, 34, 13, 255
INTENSITY=2.5
FONT=digital_big_f138
VERSION=2
ALIGN=RIGTH
UNITS=L100

[ITEM_2]
VERSION=2
PARENT=digital_gauge
POSITION=-0.0135,0.01,0.001
TYPE=CLOCK
SIZE=0.0071
COLOR=255, 34, 13, 255
INTENSITY=3.0
FONT=digital_big_f138
VERSION=2
ALIGN=RIGHT
UNITS=SYSTEM

[ITEM_3]
PARENT=digital_gauge
POSITION=-0.001,0.0235,0.002
TYPE=AMBIENT_TEMP
SIZE=0.0052
COLOR=255, 34, 13, 255
INTENSITY=3.0
FONT=digital_big_f138
VERSION=2
ALIGN=RIGHT

[ITEM_4]
PARENT=digital_gauge
POSITION=-0.003,-0.0195,-0.002
TYPE=GEAR
SIZE=0.015
COLOR=255, 34, 13, 255
INTENSITY=5
FONT=digital_big_f138
ALIGN=CENTER
Thanks !! that is why beta is a good thing ;) thanks !

Does somebody knows a good and discret HUD ?
Thank you ^^
Sidekick. Nuff said.

ACTK Losail Circuit v1.21 + Complete extension
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1101

Screenshot_bmw_m4_gt3_actk_losail_circuit_1-9-121-10-36-22.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_m4_gt3_actk_losail_circuit_1-9-121-10-34-41.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_m4_gt3_actk_losail_circuit_1-9-121-10-36-49.jpg
Add Losail Formula 1 2021 Qatar Grand Prix Add-ons Extension by Pyyer
Add QATAR- LOSAIL- 2021 FORMULA 1 TRACK SKIN 1.8 by Daniel Paez

Race Sim Studio has Black Friday sale on their shop. Also the Formula 1979 is free, but only to first 1979 people. And, there is a teaser for the new mod, most likely v8 era f1 car.

Sidekick. Nuff said.

There's an updated version of sidekick. That's the version you should use.

Of all the ppf I have tried, this is by far the one with the best balance between quality / brightness / performance.
"When in doubt, ClimaxF1" is my new catchphrase.

The TN cars. Turismo Nacional...those are nice, but only two, the Cruze and the Vento. Are there more around?

"When in doubt, ClimaxF1" is my new catchphrase.

The TN cars. Turismo Nacional...those are nice, but only two, the Cruze and the Vento. Are there more around?
A few. However some of these were added by me, to get more exiting races.
Don't remember the site where they're from. I will not look now on my favourites, sorry. Maybe someone remember.
1637696992850.png

My update#1 for Esprit DDM Willow Springs:
https://we.tl/t-F6fM8bz89N
(please use original download as base for this update)

copy stuff into track folder. you can try use the new VAO file.. and delete the old ones.

Fixed some stuff, also tried to fix that weird brightness bug with normalized ambient and diffuse light.
But i guess it is still there, with standard SOL filter.
I tested many filters, and never had brightness problems.

Big Thanks @KevinK2 for AI lines.
Still the original fast-lane for big willow, because it was the fastest.
Pits-AI should be fixed by the included files of KevinK2

Perhaps we can fix more in the next update.

View attachment 1017559 View attachment 1017557 View attachment 1017560 View attachment 1017558
Please can you make this update available again please....

Does anyone have advice on setting up the VRC Formula NA 1999 for a short oval such as Nazareth? Been messing with it for a while and I can't stop sliding everywhere - the road setup seems almost better than the oval version at this point. Suggestions?
If by 'oval' setup you mean superspeedway setup, then yes, the road setup is what you want for short tracks. The small wings are for 2-mile (and up) speedways like Michigan and Texas; even Milwaukee would use the big wings. Nazareth is the closest thing to a road circuit anyway.

Last edited:
The mod itself is from Crapdream (The names and logos are mirrored on one side because the AO is missing on the left and was not added for baking. ) and updated from "no idea", and i hated it that not Lauda and Regazzoni are in the car!

So i switched the drivers and the Skin to the real 1976 with helmets and the nice cursive handwriting, and the tyres.

Here it is for all:

f1_1976_ferrari_312t2.rar - 54.0 MB
__custom_showroom_1637542078.jpg

Last edited:
well, its the first report of this type...
Which layout?
CSP?
Screenshot?
thanks
Hi. Please see attached. Do I need to change something in CSP. All other tracks are fine except my local track Oulton Park where a distant field is white after I updated track.

Hi attached video of problem as well. Many thanks.

Attachments

• 94B2F0F4-3128-4186-A2C7-4ED74B82F620.jpeg
    94B2F0F4-3128-4186-A2C7-4ED74B82F620.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
A few. However some of these were added by me, to get more exiting races.
Don't remember the site where they're from. I will not look now on my favourites, sorry. Maybe someone remember.
View attachment 1095696
wow some interesting cars, not represented another else. I remember driving 4-5 (Vento, Corolla, Focus, Cruze and civic i believe) of them 2 years ago. I think they were from RD (no more) but never saw the others :eek:

Hi attached video of problem as well. Many thanks.
under no circumstance can I reproduce your issue.
Latest CSP-preview + Sol 2.2. Tested with standard, custom and SOL filters at several daytime points and months of the year.

there is a mesh split at the point of your video, but the material is consistent and extends well before and after your issue.

as I mentioned, your issue is the only one to report out of +1000 downloads.

synopsis: something on your side, I suspect a far planes or shadow splits.
Disable any extra processing plugins like fake shadows, skidmarkfx, graphics adjustments, smart shadows, etc for trouble shooting

under no circumstance can I reproduce your issue.
Latest CSP-preview + Sol 2.2. Tested with standard, custom and SOL filters at several daytime points and months of the year.

there is a mesh split at the point of your video, but the material is consistent and extends well before and after your issue.

as I mentioned, your issue is the only one to report out of +1000 downloads.

synopsis: something on your side, I suspect a far planes or shadow splits.
Disable any extra processing plugins like fake shadows, skidmarkfx, graphics adjustments, smart shadows, etc for trouble shooting
Hi. Thanks. I will do some testing and let you know if I find a solution. Strange issue.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back