Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
Is there any csp wiper file for the KTM X-Bow GTX?
Or anyone up to the task? Should be fairly easy since there is only one wiper :confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_ktm_xbow_gtx_trento-bondone_25-5-122-22-53-39.png
    Screenshot_ktm_xbow_gtx_trento-bondone_25-5-122-22-53-39.png
    371.5 KB · Views: 18
I tried again: Present=1 Active=1 does not work
Present=0 Active=0 does not work 😅
the values in Traction Control.lut are:
0|0.081|0.092|0.103|0.114|0.125|0.136|0.147|0.168|0.189|0.20
that is a very strange TC lut.

mine from the 917LL

0|0.08 ; tc 1/3
1|0.11 ; tc 2/3
2|0.17 ; tc 3/3

and electronics.ini

[TRACTION_CONTROL]
SLIP_RATIO_LIMIT=0.11 ; matches 2/3 in tc lut
CURVE=traction_control.lut
PRESENT=1
ACTIVE=1
RATE_HZ=250
MIN_SPEED_KMH=25

Last edited:
Hi!

someone already know me because I used to be active on this forum or because they installed my mods (BLM this and that on Race Department).
After a long time I'm back to a hobby I mostly got pis°°d off because of the problems I had with AC crashing in very many different ways (I'm a VR addicted since Oculus DK2).

Lately I bought a new CPU (5600x) and a Quest 2, and with my old RTX 2070 Super I gave AC another another chance reinstalling all and... it seems to be working fine now (native resolution - 1.5x - flawessly, a joy for my eyes)

I got a lot a things to dig into, a lot of mods came out in the last two years...

I'm glad, as a welcome back present :D, Fat-Alfie released Battenbergring that I'm enoying with my beloved 33 Stradale. What a joy to ride.

See you around!

Hugs to my mates @xezez @Fanapryde @Masscot @Paulo Ribeiro and many others I used to chat with, I hope you're all fine!

EDIT: oh, and as a present for you all I updated one of my apps, BLM Fps (on RD)
Nice to see you again, mate.
Welcome back and have fun.:cheers:

No, it's just an awful looking car ripped from the middle ages. Ugly beyond repair.

A Saucerful Of VAOs:

pa_autodromjastrzab

kicevo

knutstorp

kyalami_1967
Some of the tracks you have done VAOs for already had VAOs in the official repo:

Also Tony Cooke has published a new version of his own BMW M4 F82 Competition at MNBA, but after downloading it for testing about an hour ago, I cannot find the post anymore. Sorry
Links:
BMW F82 M4 Comp RHD V2.1 by Tony Cooke
BMW F82 M4 Comp LHD V1.0 by Tony Cooke

1656225305267.png

Or anyone up to the task? Should be fairly easy since there is only one wiper :confused:
this is the RTM version that has no internal windows, right? I'm going to have a look at it in the evening...

Last edited:
ROFTL

This is getting ridiculous.
To the point where do you not think he is just trolling you?
I guess he still reads here despite being banned.
I don't know, but maybe starving him of oxygen, as in ignoring him is the best option?
He'll be feeding off this and I think he quite enjoys the attention.
Failing that play these people at their own game and file some DMCA against his site?

I don't know, but all I know right now he's doing this to wind you and others up and will always get the last laugh as if you did a 1.65 he'd do a 1.66, just for some moment of inner joy.

Last edited:
Bay Raceway v1.0

bgr_00.jpg

Screenshot_porsche_917_living_legend_rmi_bayraceway_26-6-122-12-41-32.jpg

bgr_01.jpg

about:

"Bay Raceway is a fictional circuit somewhere in Queensland. Fast, flowing and technical the track is suited for all types of cars including Vintage TC/F1, Prototypes old and new, and all other types of trackday autos. Perfect for hotlapping."

features:
  • 40 pit/grid
  • CSP v1.76+
  • rain, grass, lights and reverb sounds
  • fun for all ages

credits:

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::

Last edited:
why not using the KTM GT2 from guerilla ? :odd:

917 Living Legend - Speed Racer (family) livery-update

View attachment 1165121
Hum i saw that car in real when I was working at Porsche design center ! Sadly that model is like 1 Million Polygons :embarrassed: ! Crazy car though !)

Last edited:
Hello folks!

I was hoping one of you smart people could answer a question for me.

Why is it that sometimes the AI, on race start, just turns hard right and plows into the pit wall? I've seen it go from other side of the track to do this on occasion, and it doesn't consistently do it.

Is it because when the qualifying session ends, some of the AI is trying to enter the pits and this behavior carries over to the race session or something?

Is there a way to prevent it?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Last edited:
Hello again, I'm afraid keeping up with this thread has become too much of a time sink for me but I am amazed at some of the awesome content still being pumped out for this game.

I have come to ask about the CM feature to update all the car previews, after doing so I have a bunch of cars with the encrypted blue triangles all over them as previews. Is there an easy way to revert this without re-downloading cars, assuming I can remember their source or find them?

Also, I finally got around to the Dirt Rally conversion of Col De Turini, let me know how your FPS goes in case I need to make a potato tree version.

that is a very strange TC lut.

mine from the 917LL

0|0.08 ; tc 1/3
1|0.11 ; tc 2/3
2|0.17 ; tc 3/3

and electronics.ini

[TRACTION_CONTROL]
SLIP_RATIO_LIMIT=0.11 ; matches 2/3 in tc lut
CURVE=traction_control.lut
PRESENT=1
ACTIVE=1
RATE_HZ=250
MIN_SPEED_KMH=25
I'm not an expert. The car is undriveable and I don't know how to fix it ...😥

Hello again, I'm afraid keeping up with this thread has become too much of a time sink for me but I am amazed at some of the awesome content still being pumped out for this game.

I have come to ask about the CM feature to update all the car previews, after doing so I have a bunch of cars with the encrypted blue triangles all over them as previews. Is there an easy way to revert this without re-downloading cars, assuming I can remember their source or find them?

Also, I finally got around to the Dirt Rally conversion of Col De Turini, let me know how your FPS goes in case I need to make a potato tree version.

The previews are stored in the car's skin folder called preview.jpg. Just copy those back over from the original download. If you have this option enabled though, they might just be in your recycle bin:

1656240721779.png

Last edited:
To the point where do you not think he is just trolling you?
I guess he still reads here despite being banned.
I don't know, but maybe starving him of oxygen, as in ignoring him is the best option?
He'll be feeding off this and I think he quite enjoys the attention.
Failing that play these people at their own game and file some DMCA against his site?

I don't know, but all I know right now he's doing this to wind you and others up and will always get the last laugh as if you did a 1.65 he'd do a 1.66, just for some moment of inner joy.
Grab his cars.
Clone them.
Remove all credits to him.
Upload somewhere.
Share links in the wild.
Repeat from step one.

That's the only thing that annoys him. Street cred is all he needs to work his way to free pizza, and afterall, until he encrypts his mods he is exposed to getting his mods renamed/reworked and reshared just like anyone.

I prefer a healthy life insted of all this, but it's still a fine formula.

Grab his cars.
Clone them.
Remove all credits to him.
Upload somewhere.
Share links in the wild.
Repeat from step one.

That's the only thing that annoys him. Street cred is all he needs to work his way to free pizza, and afterall, until he encrypts his mods he is exposed to getting his mods renamed/reworked and reshared just like anyone.
And don't forget to make a special livery with "APPROVED" all over the car as well.
I do kinda wonder why EASY gets all the hate here while a certain other modding group that is many but are one gets off scott free when actually they aren't really any different (FAT-Alfie's Thomson Road for example)
Anyway it is what it is I suppose. 🤷‍♂️

this is the RTM version that has no internal windows, right? I'm going to have a look at it in the evening...
Yes, I havent found any other GTX around sadly :guilty:

why not using the KTM GT2 from guerilla ? :odd:

Hum i saw that car in real when I was working at Porsche design center ! Sadly that model is like 1 Million Polygons :embarrassed: ! Crazy car though !)
Because its not the same car, GTX being the "street" concept version of the GT2

After more than a year of work I am happy to present to you the new version of the Agera RS and RSR for assetto corsa .

A big thank you to all the people who helped me for this project and to all the people who supported me.
Special thanks to DB'z // Mano, Nappie , T0rqu3_ and all patreon members.

Changelog :
  • New AO and map
  • New shaders
  • New texture for some parts
  • New sound made by @Nappie
  • Reduice the kn5 size
  • New config
  • New collider
  • New multimedia screen including 4 functions : GPS, music info, radio, rear camera, animation touch screen
  • New physic by DB'z // Mano huge thanks to him
  • New carbon mapping
  • General improvement

CSP 1.77 or higher required

This pack include two car the Agera RS and the Agera RSR with all versions of them and more, there is two personnalised skins the 165_BRG made by Ings_Z33 and the 713_RSV made by V1nn7.
If you create your own skin send it to me I am curious and enthusiastic to see them.

Car download
Join my Discord

Thanks everyone !

Last edited:

Hello, I have tried it and I can assure you that it is a great job, unfortunately (and I am very sorry to tell you this) as usual these fantastic tracks have very few pit boxes that can make it possible to organise an online rally with more than 20 drivers in a single server (something that often happens in communities that organise these types of races

Hello, I have tried it and I can assure you that it is a great job, unfortunately (and I am very sorry to tell you this) as usual these fantastic tracks have very few pit boxes that can make it possible to organise an online rally with more than 20 drivers in a single server (something that often happens in communities that organise these types of races
adding pitboxes is a quick work, you can do it yourself, just check the basic track making guide

And don't forget to make a special livery with "APPROVED" all over the car as well.
I do kinda wonder why EASY gets all the hate here while a certain other modding group that is many but are one gets off scott free when actually they aren't really any different (FAT-Alfie's Thomson Road for example)
Anyway it is what it is I suppose. 🤷‍♂️
He didn't used to get any hate whilst he was here and producing his tracks, and he is happy and well over on the other place doing the same thing for largely the same people as here.
I guess the other group you talk of don't try to shut down Assettoland.
Its hypocrisy at the end of the day.
Assettoland and EASY do the same thing, yet he tries to close them down.
A burglar who snitches on another burglar the agenda is so they have no competition, rather than being a good citizen right?

I'll be honest I use some of his updates as they do add some stuff that can be missing.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back