Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,908 comments
Hi gents,
New old street car, Alfa Romeo GT V6, 2.5L 160hp, 213Nm, 211 km/h, 5 gears consistent with automobile catalog data:
48243756986_1142d1c95a_b.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!Q8F0lYKI!xv8KupVv7OCU7Ijld5uSYuhD4G_ThlGxoVkNbGlHL9c

Have fun, Mike.

Here is virtual version of greatest ever dream car from childhood - Renault Espace F1 1995. Grean Van which goes like F1 car, souns like F1 car, but looks much more better then F1 car. However be sure, it's not as stable as F1 openwheel cart. It's van, and it has bigger drag coefficient. After few laps you adopt to driving this beauty and then this car will please you ocean of enjoyment. Have fun!

• Support raindrops and whipers
• driver animation
• Specs according real data according each year
• Sound was taken from Williams FW15C mod car.
• No traction control (not sure if it is in real car). ABS only
L5ybflyIfHQ.jpg
v5KjPknfR9g.jpg
n-oRrAgg2ng.jpg
9n_1j5Ruivo.jpg
XL2Q4TRmDWc.jpg

What do you want to see next? Not sure will continue modding, it takes too much time. and all the cars i wanted to do are done already, maybe 959 dakar left, not sure. Support for motivation.:)
dx0Kw3KmCHE.jpg

Hi gents,
New old street car, Alfa Romeo GT V6, 2.5L 160hp, 213Nm, 211 km/h, 5 gears consistent with automobile catalog data:
48243756986_1142d1c95a_b.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!Q8F0lYKI!xv8KupVv7OCU7Ijld5uSYuhD4G_ThlGxoVkNbGlHL9c

Have fun, Mike.
Wanted a GTV6 in high school (1984). Thanks so much for this! I'm on vacation, but I'm really looking forward to trying this when I get home. I got to test drive it, but when my dad saw the insurance rates, that was the end of that (despite me begging lol). That V6 sounded like half a Ferrari V12 to me ;)

I've nearly purchased one on several occasions since then, but it's just impossible to find a decent example. And the restoration costs are just as much as they would be for a vintage 911 (which is undoubtedly why no one bothers to maintain them).

Here is virtual version of greatest ever dream car from childhood - Renault Espace F1 1995. Grean Van which goes like F1 car, souns like F1 car, but looks much more better then F1 car. However be sure, it's not as stable as F1 openwheel cart. It's van, and it has bigger drag coefficient. After few laps you adopt to driving this beauty and then this car will please you ocean of enjoyment. Have fun!

• driver animation
L5ybflyIfHQ.jpg
v5KjPknfR9g.jpg
9n_1j5Ruivo.jpg
XL2Q4TRmDWc.jpg

What do you want to see next? Not sure will continue modding, it takes too much time. and all the cars i wanted to do are done already, maybe 959 dakar left, not sure. Support for motivation.:)
dx0Kw3KmCHE.jpg
Looks awesome but I can't see a link?
Sorry spotted it on your site. Thanks!

• driver animation
L5ybflyIfHQ.jpg
v5KjPknfR9g.jpg
n-oRrAgg2ng.jpg
9n_1j5Ruivo.jpg
XL2Q4TRmDWc.jpg

dx0Kw3KmCHE.jpg
WOW!!!! Fantastic car man!

• driver animation
L5ybflyIfHQ.jpg
v5KjPknfR9g.jpg
n-oRrAgg2ng.jpg
9n_1j5Ruivo.jpg
XL2Q4TRmDWc.jpg

dx0Kw3KmCHE.jpg

Awesome, you just destroyed RTM's one claim to fame. I guess they will have to discount theirs now LOLOL

dx0Kw3KmCHE.jpg

Definitely interested in the Espace F1, but if you're doing what appears to be Forza conversions, I'm down for anything in the "Prototype Group Racing" category that hasn't been represented yet, like the Shelby Monaco King Cobra or Nissan R382.

https://www.kudosprime.com/f7/carlist.php?cartype=41

• driver animation
L5ybflyIfHQ.jpg
v5KjPknfR9g.jpg
n-oRrAgg2ng.jpg
9n_1j5Ruivo.jpg
XL2Q4TRmDWc.jpg

dx0Kw3KmCHE.jpg
thank you very much :) absolute legend
i hope some more folks donate to you :)

• driver animation
L5ybflyIfHQ.jpg
v5KjPknfR9g.jpg
n-oRrAgg2ng.jpg
9n_1j5Ruivo.jpg
XL2Q4TRmDWc.jpg

dx0Kw3KmCHE.jpg
Thanks!
My mirrors seem borked in VR though - is this a shader patch issue? I can't adjust them individually and the LHS has a static image and the RHS one seems to have the image from the rear-view mirror.
Anyone else?

• driver animation
L5ybflyIfHQ.jpg
v5KjPknfR9g.jpg
n-oRrAgg2ng.jpg
9n_1j5Ruivo.jpg
XL2Q4TRmDWc.jpg

dx0Kw3KmCHE.jpg

TonnyBarracuda 1 RTM 0 :cheers:

• driver animation
L5ybflyIfHQ.jpg
v5KjPknfR9g.jpg
n-oRrAgg2ng.jpg
9n_1j5Ruivo.jpg
XL2Q4TRmDWc.jpg

dx0Kw3KmCHE.jpg

WOW WOW WOW!! Thanks a ton man! As for what to see next? I would LOVE a good VW Golf R or GTI, there are none that I can find. I'm working on figuring this whole car making thing out myself and the Golf R is my first target when i do, but until then, would love a good one.

Thanks again!

• driver animation
L5ybflyIfHQ.jpg
v5KjPknfR9g.jpg
n-oRrAgg2ng.jpg
9n_1j5Ruivo.jpg
XL2Q4TRmDWc.jpg

dx0Kw3KmCHE.jpg
You did what needed to be done long time ago!!! Thank you!!! Now the RTM version which I am sure cant compete with your can cost 1887987$...Great job! Btw, for some reason the light dont start on dark, only tail.brake lights work, me or AI, same..any idea?

You did what needed to be done long time ago!!! Thank you!!! Now the RTM version which I am sure cant compete with your can cost 1887987$...Great job! Btw, for some reason the light dont start on dark, only tail.brake lights work, me or AI, same..any idea?

So I've looked for this link, it must be writen in white :D Can you throw it up?
BTW: got a new update for you, lemme u/l ;)

Hello there ! I downloaded that sx_lemans , the track is really awesome and accurate ! But i have a bit of FPS and little lag problem on it Anyone have this problem or can help ?

Thanks in advance !

• driver animation
L5ybflyIfHQ.jpg
v5KjPknfR9g.jpg
n-oRrAgg2ng.jpg
9n_1j5Ruivo.jpg
XL2Q4TRmDWc.jpg

dx0Kw3KmCHE.jpg
Wow just WOW. You are the person this community needs but doesnt deserve! :bowdown:

Excuse what may be a dumb question, but... what chassis does the Mazda Dpi skin go on?
a car that comes later today ;)

Hello there ! I downloaded that sx_lemans , the track is really awesome and accurate ! But i have a bit of FPS and little lag problem on it Anyone have this problem or can help ?

Thanks in advance !
use the PERFORMANCE layout maybe. i also dont know how many cars you run etc

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back