Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,908 comments
a car that comes later today ;)

use the PERFORMANCE layout maybe. i also dont know how many cars you run etc

I tried with 11 cars in race mode ! And tried the urd ford gt on the performance layout and i have big lags , its worth than using the 2018 rsr on the classic layout where its works pretty well . Dunno if the problem come of my computer , here's my spec :

- Intel core I5 2300 2.80hz
- Ram 6.00go
- Graphics : AMD radeon HD 6800 1024mo

Here is virtual version of greatest ever dream car from childhood - Renault Espace F1 1995. Grean Van which goes like F1 car, souns like F1 car, but looks much more better then F1 car. However be sure, it's not as stable as F1 openwheel cart. It's van, and it has bigger drag coefficient. After few laps you adopt to driving this beauty and then this car will please you ocean of enjoyment. Have fun!

• Support raindrops and whipers
• driver animation
• Specs according real data according each year
• Sound was taken from Williams FW15C mod car.
• No traction control (not sure if it is in real car). ABS only
L5ybflyIfHQ.jpg
v5KjPknfR9g.jpg
n-oRrAgg2ng.jpg
9n_1j5Ruivo.jpg
XL2Q4TRmDWc.jpg

What do you want to see next? Not sure will continue modding, it takes too much time. and all the cars i wanted to do are done already, maybe 959 dakar left, not sure. Support for motivation.:)
dx0Kw3KmCHE.jpg
Thank goodness its here. I guess no one is going to slap in a link to get the version by RTM, but now its here.

I tried with 11 cars in race mode ! And tried the urd ford gt on the performance layout and i have big lags , its worth than using the 2018 rsr on the classic layout where its works pretty well . Dunno if the problem come of my computer , here's my spec :

- Intel core I5 2300 2.80hz
- Ram 6.00go
- Graphics : AMD radeon HD 6800 1024mo
for that track your graphics is underpowered.

Here is virtual version of greatest ever dream car from childhood - Renault Espace F1 1995.

Tbh, I never was a fan of this car, never really cared and never understood the hype the RTM version seemed to trigger (whatever the price) :D

Out of curiosity I gave this one a try. I must admit it's kinda rewarding to put in a decent lap at my favorite testground (Okutama Grand).
The sound is obviously exhilarating, especially for a 'van'. It feels like a (be it very fast) van too and needs attention in bumpy sections.

All in all a worthy addition to the car roster. Thanks for sharing... :cheers:

View attachment 834796
this was posted under the facebook post, its absolute BS with the IP Tracker but maybe they got intimidated.
Especially since this all seems super suspicious, the guy is a SUPER FAN of that page, but with this there is a copyright issue?
it sounds super impossible

https://vk.com/assetto_corsa_car_mods
it is still on vk. Maybe RTM claimed it on FB just because he can
He can nothing. I mean, rtm is good modder, but selling and earning money of products under copyrights (porsche, nissan, renault) without their licence is illegal itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 834796
this was posted under the facebook post, its absolute BS with the IP Tracker but maybe they got intimidated.
Especially since this all seems super suspicious, the guy is a SUPER FAN of that page, but with this there is a copyright issue?

Yeah, good luck getting authorities to force random people around the world to delete a mod for a game from their computer. :lol:

View attachment 834796
That guy can’t win in this situation regarding the IP tracker, because either...

1) He’s bluffing/lying so nobody has anything to worry about
2) He’s telling the truth, but has admitted to hiding what is effectively malware inside his work, which is far more serious than a perceived copyright violation

View attachment 834796
you mind sharing the link to this post? That is the funniest **** I´ve seen in a long time. This community is mostly made out of adults you cant scare them with an IP-tracker lol

EDIT: checked his profile. I think he deleted it? Dont know I dont use facebook so maybe I missed it

it sounds super impossible

He can nothing. I mean, rtm is good modder, but selling and earning money of products under copyrights (porsche, nissan, renault) without their licence is illegal itself.
I am not saying he has any rights to the car but he can just claim it saying he would and it gets removed from facebook anyways. Its the same way all the YT-creators get copyright-claimed from companies who just straight up lie and say they would have the rights to the music or something in the video. Facebook and YT dont care if the claim is wrong they remove the post/video anyway just to be sure

Last edited:
First of all, hello to everyone since it is my first post here beside the screenshot gallery and I will make a proper introduction later in appropriate section, but I had to add my point of view on the RTM situation.
I am quite amused RTM tries to sell his mods in a AAA game price. As far as I'm concerned most of his mods are ripoffs of Gran Turismo models (correct me if I'm wrong) so how can he impose conditions to anyone when I bet he doesn't have a licence to sell content made on copyright claimed franchise while selling it for a AAA game price, am I right?
The thing which worries me is what makes him so confident to be selling mods for $200

Last edited:
View attachment 834796

From FB:

• Florian Gaudé I always mod (and I create my cars I do not convert since it does not exist anywhere most of the time and there is no merit).
    This guy stole 6 projects that I shared about a year ago, the F1 space, the Ford GT90, the centenario and so on and he sells them while they are mine .
    Sorry but if it remains a thief.
    If you can not get space or the Gt90 I do it again in this case comem I still have 3d projects but as I mod for rfactor it would be necessary for someone to do it for assetto.

• Antony Scafa
    Florian Gaudé Wait, it means that you were behind the 3D models of both the Espace F1 and GT90 then?

• Florian Gaudé
    Antony Scafa Yes, I created them in 2013 for the GT90 and 2016 for space f1 (I was missing pictures for the interior for that I took the time to finish it)

• Antony Scafa
    OMG, you're amazing then, well done ^ ^
    Do you still happen to own both models perhaps?

• Florian Gaudé
    Normally yes I still have the credits. I will look at it when I have a time and I would see to re-share it as they are creations for customers.

• Antony Scafa
    Awesome, and which other 3d projects do you have at the moment? I could perhaps suggest you a car to work on like an obscure japanese one which not many people ever heard of for example

• Florian Gaudé
    I have a lot of lol like the new Mustang IGTC for example or cars of WRX, rally and WEC.
    I also do a lot of history

• Antony Scafa
    Impressive, then how about also considering another car featured in Gran Turismo such as the TOM'S Angel T01, Tommy Kaira ZZ-S or any of the kei cars?

• Florian Gaudé
    I make rare cars that we never see in play like the R19 16S, Safrane bi-Turbo, 309 Gti 16S, 205 T16 series 200, 405 Mi16 / T16, Shelby GT500 67, Matra Bagera and so on.

From another forum:

I hope those assholes at RTM will suffer from chapter 11 bankruptcy after seeing this...
icon_lol.gif

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Basically I got the model of the Espace F1 alongside its AC folder too from the original author called Florian Gaudé (from RSDG modding team) while chatting with him on Facebook a long time ago, he told me to work on that model to implement it to AC, but since I was very busy due to my last days of school before the final exam, I decided to give it to someone else instead.

At first I was skeptical on who to give it from FB, but recently when a russian modder by the name of Tony Barracuda (GT Supreme) posted a new mod on his website, I went ahead messaging him via Gmail and sent the Renault Espace F1 to him so that he could work on it, and so after a few days, here we are. We finally have a proper-ass Espace F1 mod outside from RTM thankfully, this should hopefully motivate those assholes to stop making cars converted from other games paid with very high-ass prices and make them all free instead one day...haha (One can dream you know? lol)

The End

Last edited:
From FB:

• Florian Gaudé I always mod (and I create my cars I do not convert since it does not exist anywhere most of the time and there is no merit).
    This guy stole 6 projects that I shared about a year ago, the F1 space, the Ford GT90, the centenario and so on and he sells t…See More

• Antony Scafa
    Florian Gaudé Wait, it means that you were behind the 3D models of both the Espace F1 and GT90 then?

• Florian Gaudé
    Antony Scafa Yes, I created them in 2013 for the GT90 and 2016 for space f1 (I was missing pictures for the interior for that I took the time to finish it)

• Antony Scafa
    OMG, you're amazing then, well done ^ ^
    Do you still happen to own both models perhaps?

• Florian Gaudé
    Normally yes I still have the credits. I will look at it when I have a time and I would see to re-share it as they are creations for customers.

• Antony Scafa
    Awesome, and which other 3d projects do you have at the moment? I could perhaps suggest you a car to work on like an obscure japanese one which not many people ever heard of for example

• Florian Gaudé
    I have a lot of lol like the new Mustang IGTC for example or cars of WRX, rally and WEC.
    I also do a lot of history

• Antony Scafa
    Impressive, then how about also considering another car featured in Gran Turismo such as the TOM'S Angel T01, Tommy Kaira ZZ-S or any of the kei cars?

• Florian Gaudé
    I make rare cars that we never see in play like the R19 16S, Safrane bi-Turbo, 309 Gti 16S, 205 T16 series 200, 405 Mi16 / T16, Shelby GT500 67, Matra Bagera and so on.

From another forum:

I hope those assholes at RTM will suffer from chapter 11 bankruptcy after seeing this...
icon_lol.gif

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Basically I got the model of the Espace F1 alongside its AC folder too from the original author called Florian Gaudé (from RSDG modding team) while chatting with him on Facebook a long time ago, he told me to work on that model to implement it to AC, but since I was very busy due to my last days of school before the final exam, I decided to give it to someone else instead.

At first I was skeptical on who to give it from FB, but recently when a russian modder by the name of Tony Barracuda (GT Supreme) posted a new mod on his website, I went ahead messaging him via Gmail and sent the Renault Espace F1 to him so that he could work on it, and so after a few days, here we are. We finally have a proper-ass Espace F1 mod outside from RTM thankfully, this should hopefully motivate those assholes to stop making cars converted from other games paid with very high-ass prices and make them all free instead one day...haha (One can dream you know? lol)

The End
okay so Forian Gaude is the creator of the model but it is quite dumb of him saying there is a IP-tracker in the files. He should threaten RTM not Tony who got the same model from a completley different person.

First of all, hello to everyone since it is my first post here beside the screenshot gallery and I will make a proper introduction later in appropriate section, but I had to add my point of view on the RTM situation.
I am quite amused RTM tries to sell his mods in a AAA game price. As far as I'm concerned most of his mods are ripoffs of Gran Turismo models (correct me if I'm wrong) so how can he impose conditions to anyone when I bet he doesn't have a licence to sell content made on copyright claimed franchise while selling it for a AAA game price, am I right?
The thing which worries me is what makes him so confident to be selling mods for $200
he gets the models from http://gamemodels.ru/
What makes him so confident doing this? People still buy his mods (nothing wrong with this if they share them afterwards:D) and he is a crazy russian. There is no way any company is ever going to sue him.

Last edited:
Hi gents,
Another street car, pretty well done by assettogarage but with perfs and specs far from reality. It's their choice.
This one have exact parameters from automobile catalog (my bible), here is the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III:
48250523207_dbe58d59e6_b.jpg

Fixed several files, she's more drivable, 266hp, 309 Nm, 241 km/h, 5.5s 0-100, 4.74 kg/hp. Five skins like in IRL.
download: https://mega.nz/#!EoUCmCJb!0Iyf6ryxY6uv5HqJrH6wXbqU8d5cFrz-1hvUsJ2UsEE
Have fun, Mike.

Last edited:
Hi gents,
Another street car, pretty well done by assettogarage but with perfs and specs far from reality. It's their choice.
This one have exact parameters from automobile catalog (my bible), here is the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III:
48250523207_dbe58d59e6_b.jpg

Fixed several files, she's more drivable, 266hp, 309 Nm, 241 km/h, 5.5s 0-100, 4.74 kg/hp. Five skins like in IRL.
Have fun, Mike.
link?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back