Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,843 comments
Doing Physics work on the FSR Cadillac DPi-V.R. Physics are based around the 2020-2021 years and BOP.
yugkdyfuikf.JPG

hki,lfyuik.JPG

hkui,.fuik.JPG

Either that was me or, if it wasn't, I agreed the heck out of it.

Look forward to trying this tomorrow thanks but you always get a bonus point for just how good those screenshot styles are; no idea how you get those effects but the composition is on point too!
Thanks! The photo session is the mental rest after fighting with the AI for hours :lol:

How would I translate the physics of one car to another? (e.g. apply the physics of the jandrovi physics E46 M3 to the MNBA E46 M3)
It's basically just copying the files inside data folder to the other car and replacing all apart from visual related files

digital_instruments, analog_instruments, blurred_objects, cameras, damage, driver3d, extra_animations, flames, lights, lods, mirrors, wing_animations, collider and dash_cam

some like car,suspension and tyre ini's have a bit of visual in them as well

I think here are some true fans of classic japenese racing and Suzuka track, so...here we go with small update

Suzuka GP Circuit - inspited from 90's.
  • Took RT Suzuka as baseadded gravel traps in some corners (1st corner, Degner, Spoon Curve and 130R). Despite of Gran Turismo 4 version of Suzuka already had asphalt zone in 130R, if you check 1992 WSC video, it was gravel in early 90s...so i think it is even better.
  • Added tyres wall ahead of Casio triangle as it was in Gran Turismo 4.
  • Replaced some billboards adverts.
  • Moved pitwall making it shaped same as in Gran Turismo 4 and some other small changes.
  • It's standalone track, included City skyline by Nuvolari
If you use very clever Ai in assetto corsa for some reason for heavy metal racing for some racing, some Ai can crash to gravel now. need reduce their agression, or probably someone can do new Ai line for this version of the track

Screenshot_bestmotor_schuppan_porsche_962cr_gt4_rt_suzuka_23-3-123-13-59-26.jpg
Screenshot_bestmotor_nissan_skyline_r34_pace_car_gt4_rt_suzuka_23-3-123-14-2-4.jpg
Screenshot_bestmotor_nissan_skyline_r34_pace_car_gt4_rt_suzuka_23-3-123-13-12-13.jpg
Screenshot_gtsupreme_jiotto_caspita_subaru_gt4_rt_suzuka_23-3-123-13-13-10.jpg
Screenshot_bestmotor_ruf_ctr2_95_gt4_rt_suzuka_23-3-123-14-2-34.jpg

Onboard preview

Last edited:
I think here are some true fans of classic japenese racing and Suzuka track, so...here we go with small update

• Took RT Suzuka as baseadded gravel traps in some corners (1st corner, Degner, Spoon Curve and 130R). Despite of Gran Turismo 4 version of Suzuka already had asphalt zone in 130R, if you check 1992 WSC video, it was gravel in early 90s...so i think it is even better.
  • Moved pitwall making it shaped same as in Gran Turismo 4 and some other small changes.
If you use very clever Ai in assetto corsa for some reason for heavy metal racing for some racing, some Ai can crash to gravel now. need reduce their agression, or probably someone can do new Ai line for this version of the track

View attachment 1250121View attachment 1250122View attachment 1250123View attachment 1250124View attachment 1250125

Onboard preview

Speaking of changes, I've tweaked your VLM port of the 956. Goodbye ****** old PNG wheels :

preview.jpg

Looks great. it was dozen of different 956 version, you made all of them? O_o
No, only kept the base 956 and adapted the skins to it. Not a fan of having 67 versions of the same car - but my Blender knowledge isn't good enough to make parts swappable with CM like VRC do on their cars - or rfactor back in the day with the good old upgrades system.

So one 956 Lanheck and two 956 Kurzheck.

Preview of the sounds for the upcoming 2008 mod which will have reworked shaders and ao map, new tyres, FSONE helmet pack, tyrefx support and different races aero pack support (although there's a ton of them I think I'll limit myself to 3 per cars, and only big changes in the aero).

As for F1 2010 V1 update, it's happening soon, just need to wait for the engine sound to finished.

Last edited:

View attachment 1250121View attachment 1250122View attachment 1250123View attachment 1250124View attachment 1250125

Onboard preview

Awesome! Is there any way to use the already-modelled early 90s final chicane, and perhaps even restore 130R to the original pre-2003 profile, foe even more perfection?

Awesome! Is there any way to use the already-modelled early 90s final chicane, and perhaps even restore 130R to the original pre-2003 profile, foe even more perfection?

Yes , can make version with another Chicane. They used for different races, i just left as it is now, but yeah its easy to change
I will check what are real visual differences in 130R

Great work! Will be a great work! Pretty sure!
may i suggest a car which i would love to see in AC? The Ferrari Dino 206 S!View attachment 1249881
ive actually worked on this before. I have low poly 3d models of all versions but they need full cockpit modelling and externals redone. I will definately visit this at somepoint if no one else does.
I may help
I know nothing about putting stuff to work on AC but I know my way a bit around Blender, I can take a look if you want (not promising anything tho, I'm used to do building, not steering wheels haha)
That would be amazing. I will send you the kn5 in a few days when I'm back on the horse.
You've probably found this page, but just in case, some good reference photos.

DLEDMV-Yamaha-OX99-11-05.jpg

DLEDMV-Yamaha-OX99-11-08.jpg
Cheers fella.

Last edited:
LeMans FM7 sx v2.3
removed old v2.2 link
edit: :) https://www.mediafire.com/file/rrixha9issstdvp/sx_lemans_v2.3.7z/
(readme still 2.2, but in ui v2.3)
codename: eyelashes & lipstick
-corrections for physical mesh, yellow ripple kerbs on terte rouge even more simplified
-added lua time/temp/wind display on s/f tower
-added edges to grass/sand/tarmac transitions
-better shading for road lines, a few nicer tree textures, more normal maps + other tweaks
-added some missing lits to cfg, made some of them go out at 22/0/1 o'clock
-nicer flags, added some on Mulsanne corner; nicer electro lines

-use performance layouts when running against a lot of ai!
-still vanilla compatible; remember, collideable cones in "_extra" folder

-new high res skids pack, unpacks from ~17MB to 450MB (vs 110MB default):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nj21zexhfkmtvzd/sx_lemans_highres_skids_trackskin.7z
rolex.png
The track looks better than 2.2 and is very nice to drive. Just wondering if anyone else has issues with the AI being significantly slower and taking far slower racing lines than version 2.2. Even when I run myself as the ai.

Some of you may be interested to know that Todd K's Santa monica Mountains project in Photogrammetry is now V0.2 :

Track experts: how hard is it to make a new layout for an existing track ? Shin's port of Fuji 1984-5 has the old banked corner layout surprisingly usable but there's no dedicated layout (as it would be unrealistic).

Even for just hotlapping that'd be mega.

ive actually worked on this before. I have low poly 3d models of all versions but they need full cockpit modelling and externals redone. I will definately visit this at somepoint if no one else does.

That would be amazing. I will send you the kn5 in a few days when I'm back on the horse.

Cheers fella.
Oooh interesting! That car is one of my favs from the '60s! So that is why i have asked!

Last edited:
Guys is it already time to bother with Tree Fx ? Or is it not really "far" enough?
It was loud after it came out, but it`s become quiet about it. What is experts opinion?

received_1176844859671494.jpeg

BMW M2 CS Racing
v. 1.0

Made by GUERILLA Mods
3D / Shaders: Timo Hartmann, Marcel Erner
Physics / BOP: Timo Hartmann + Immanuel Vinke
Extension / Textures: Marcel Erner
Sound / Management: Timo Hartmann
Custom shader patch 1.76 or above required!

Changelog 1.0:
new interior
reworked headlights
reworked taillights
reworked windows (rainFX)
new wiper animation
new shader settings
corrected transmission
reworked driver animation
a lot of new textures
new extension config (new light settings incl.)
reworked physics
added a lot of skins

DOWNLOAD:

received_906034737093394.jpeg

Toyota SF-R Cup
v. 1.0

Made by GUERILLA Mods

Changelog 1.0:
new interior
reworked exterior
reworked rims, tyres & brake discs
new exterior carbon UV map
reworked headlights
reworked taillights
new internal/external windows (rainFX)
wiper animation - new driver animation
reworked windshield banner
new shader settings
reworked physics
reworked all included skins
two new skins

DOWNLOAD:

View attachment 1250191
BMW M2 CS Racing
v. 1.0

Made by GUERILLA Mods

Changelog 1.0:
new interior
reworked headlights
reworked taillights
reworked windows (rainFX)
new wiper animation
new shader settings
corrected transmission
reworked driver animation
a lot of new textures
reworked physics
added a lot of skins

DOWNLOAD:

View attachment 1250192

Toyota SF-R Cup
v. 1.0

Made by GUERILLA Mods

Changelog 1.0:
new interior
reworked exterior
reworked rims, tyres & brake discs
new exterior carbon UV map
reworked headlights
reworked taillights
new internal/external windows (rainFX)
wiper animation - new driver animation
reworked windshield banner
new shader settings
reworked physics
reworked all included skins
two new skins

DOWNLOAD:

I know these aren't real problems, but I've noticed both front brake discs wagging and the exhaust flames are out of place. :dopey:

Last edited:
image.png

How can I change the brightness of a part in AO map ? Like the vodaphone sidepod is not so bright when not under the sun. How can I change that ?
the whole ao map looks too dark not just the sidepod

as for editing, could just open it in photo software and whiten the parts you want to make brighter

the whole ao map looks too dark not just the sidepod

as for editing, could just open it in photo software and whiten the parts you want to make brighter
I was under the assumption that the brighter it is, the more the AO map let through. Like how much the car is metalllic.
So I darken out the red part of the car to make it less mettalic.

image.png

This is how it looks for now

Sneaking up on it. Still lots to do to get it where I want though. Cant get that big waste area to fit my eye no matter what I try.

View attachment 1250194

A little greener if you prefer it that way.

View attachment 1250195
I know it really fit the vintage vibe, it definitly looks beautiful, but I would say, If there are 2 tones I would love for Kyalami would be one really burnt up, like you could imagine/fantasize about a plain dry summer in SA, and one kind of greener than your's for winter/post rainy conditions. Like, I would say the original is probably too shiny, your's too washy.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back