Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,854 comments
For this to happen it needs customers. And sadly loads of people feel a weird tribal draw towards this, like those watching someone play a game and actually subbing money just so the person can say thanks.
That is some really deep messed up stuff going on there.
Its not unique to AC, youtube is full of families who film themselves just doing stuff and they have millions of subs and each new video the house gets bigger and the cars get better.

Its horrendous whats become of the western world. But alas another post that will need to be skipped by the link junkies....
Even though they will read it because its another fault of human nature...we can't ignore, we have to read, or look etc.....

No link, sorry.
It’s an interesting psychological thing to see in action, that’s for sure.

What compels someone subscribe to a YouTube channel, donate during a livestream, sign up to a Patreon?

I guess it’s all about the value provided to each individual, be it entertainment, the personality, a sense of belonging, a product etc.

Last edited:
Unluckily I didnt find a (young) Paris Hilton driver model. So who is up for the task?! :cheers:
We only have some models of Paris Hilton's grandma:

driver_oldlady:
1682083423874.png

or driver_nonna_madmax
1682083576503.png

Just joking.

Here you find a few female driver models: https://smodslab.blogspot.com/2022/05/pack-3-drivers-female-to-assetto-corsa.html

Prince George it's already reworked and updated by me and @pugsang

For my part, I'd love for someone to have a go at Reims-Gueux. Terra21 seems to have released a WIP back in 2017, then Gilles75 performed his usual magic trick of making it worse and paywalling it. Needs a lot of work, but I think it'd be popular amongst vintage enthusiasts.

Last edited:
streamlining into off-topic here, but depends on what religion you're looking at. dunno about christianity or Judaism, but islam he very much had to do with religion (one of the prophets)

you could always just make the decals their own separate mesh/material and have more control there (like how GT models are)
If it was just 3-4 sponsors on a car sure, but it's like half the body

1682090682819.png

So the easiest way out is to extract some sort of filter from it to leave the grey spot in and black out the red and black component of the livery.

image.png

We are racers, so you should do something that is relatable so that people will donate i mean give you a salary

shi
Manfeild v1.0

View attachment 1249672
Manfeild: Circuit Chris Amon (formerly Manfeild Autocourse) is a motor sport circuit located in Feilding, New Zealand. It was built by the Manawatu Car Club in 1973 as a purpose-built course. In 1990 extra land was acquired and the circuit extension built, bringing Manfeild up to international standards. The circuit was renamed the Manfeild: Circuit Chris Amon, in honour of former New Zealand Formula One driver Chris Amon, on 25 November 2016.
The name "Manfeild" was derived from "Manawatu" being the region the circuit is in and "Feilding" the town it is in. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam
-4 layouts

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by Daniel Greenwood
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
some textures by kunos
background from manfeild_circuit_chris_amon
Test and Feedback by @Masscot , @Fanapryde , @Breathe

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member john brown.

Any chance too see full layout??? :D

Attachments

• Manfeild_Autocourse_track_map_(New_Zealand)_clockwise.svg.png
    Manfeild_Autocourse_track_map_(New_Zealand)_clockwise.svg.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 13
Unluckily I didnt find a (young) Paris Hilton driver model. So who is up for the task?! :cheers:
I can do helmets so driver heads is as easy as that is.
I looked a few times but not many good heads (oooh err) out there as far as can find.
If you can point me in the right direction i could do it easy enough.
The other problem would be i guess that they are so static it will always look like a corpse.
The guy on face book doing the ATCC stuff does his drivers with weird smirks and it looks creepy.

I'm excited to submit something here! I always do liveries but this is the first time I've referred to a real car vs just making up my own. I did the Price+Bscher from the 1999 24 Hours of Le Mans

This car ran as the V12 LM rather than the LMR, but I tried my best to recreate it as the LMR to get as close as I can to filling out the '99 Le Mans Grid. This uses the VRC Beamer V12

I'd like to do Team Goh next, but that one seems a bit more of a challenge :lol:

pureCandy-sx_lemans-vrc_pt_1999_beamer-2023-04-21-53-22.jpg

Last edited:
For my part, I'd love for someone to have a go at Reims-Gueux. Terra21 seems to have released a WIP back in 2017, then Gilles75 performed his usual magic trick of making it worse and paywalling it. Needs a lot of work, but I think it'd be popular amongst vintage enthusiasts.
That would be awesome. Someone actually did some time ago - 2 or 3 months - a extension for grass and other minor corrections for Gilles track (they were on RD, don´t know now).

Just these small things left the track 1000 times better. A better treatment would be sweet!!!!

I already had those, but for sure some others didnt. :)
If you can point me in the right direction i could do it easy enough.
If you cant find pictures of Paris your Internet must be broken. :D
I'm just kidding.

Problem with drivers - or the creepy pit guy - they were never meant to be good looking. On the other hand those "creepy pit guy" replacements like "pitbabe" arent that bad but static.
So imho someone would have to create a complete new driver model with all movements and not just a face to put on an existing driver. But maybe I'm completely wrong here.

Problem with drivers - or the creepy pit guy - they were never meant to be good looking. On the other hand those "creepy pit guy" replacements like "pitbabe" arent that bad but static.
So imho someone would have to create a complete new driver model with all movements and not just a face to put on an existing driver. But maybe I'm completely wrong here.
Think its more of; the lack of a friendly face expression.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back