Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,814 comments
Newest CSP question's:

1.I don't use the additional launcher and I have vers. 0.8.2467.39678 (x86), do I still need to upgrade?

2.My screenshots are very bright and overexposed, how do I get rid of that?

It seems that the CSP/CM update (218) broke the Sol 2.2 weather controller... Error message says to select Sol 2.2 under WeatherFX, which it is. Back to 108... Anyone else?
No, i have no errors like you and use 2.4 controller wth Pure 0.165 and no new cm

Last edited:
add a - sign before the steer ratio in the car ini

for example

[CONTROLS]
FFMULT=3.32
STEER_ASSIST=0.25
STEER_LOCK=460
STEER_RATIO=19.0
LINEAR_STEER_ROD_RATIO=0.00200

would now be

[CONTROLS]
FFMULT=3.32
STEER_ASSIST=0.25
STEER_LOCK=460
STEER_RATIO=-19.0
LINEAR_STEER_ROD_RATIO=0.00200
Any idea why i may have suddenly lost the alloy?! Sorry this side of things is all new to me (porting over physics).

Attachments

• ac.jpg
    ac.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 18
Hi everyone.
So, i just tried to install the brand new CSP preview version and everything got extremely dark and the sky totally black. Does anyone know what can have caused that? Went back to the previous version again for so long

Hi guys,

in preparation of the release of Zoffty's 964 Carrera RSR 3.8 I am also redoing skins I already made for the shokeus RSR. The last 2 days I have worked on one of the Freisinger RSR 3.8.

Car first appears in IMSA 1994 Daytona 24H

IMSA GT 1994 Daytona 24H Freisinger Motorsport #79, GTU
1682362119438.png

BPR 1994 Paul Ricard 4H, Freisinger Motorsport #45, GT3
1682362320221.png

This car came directly from the IMSA race and was only used as a spare car. In the end the 964 Bi-Turbo proofed reliable and Michael Irmgartz and Edgar Dören started in the GT1 class.

BPR 1994 Jarama 4H, Freisinger Motorsport #49, GT3
1682362438167.png

The car had a crash in one of the training sessions. In the race it appeared with a spare right side fender.

BPR 1994 Dijon 4H, Freisinger Motorsport #50, GT3
1682406675585.png

BPR 1994 Paris 1000 km, Freisinger #50, GT3
1682441266634.png

to be continued.....

Last edited:
Newest CSP question's:

1.I don't use the additional launcher and I have vers. 0.8.2467.39678 (x86), do I still need to upgrade?

2.My screenshots are very bright and overexposed, how do I get rid of that?

No, i have no errors like you and use 2.4 controller wth Pure 0.165 and no new cm

The CM on Patreon is v 0.8.2549.xxxxx so you'll want to download that one. I made the same mistake.

New CSP preview seems great, but basically every time that I selected Rain in the weather pattern the game would crash. Went back to the last preview and it fixed it, not sure if you guys ran into that too

I dont understand why its so slippery in the wet? I tested the porsche 908LH on vintage tires and with 2% "wetness" the car just floating:lol: away. Can someone test this also to confirm? Thx ;D

Anyone familiar with the Kyalami area know what months are typically the dry season, the transition season and the wet season when things are greener. I'm thinking of using the CSP feature for seasonal texture changes to have the terrain textures change automatically to different colors based on the time of year. Something similar to what I did on Monza and Nords with the changing trees. That way no skin needs to be activated or need to manually edit the config.

Thanks...

Anyone familiar with the Kyalami area know what months are typically the dry season, the transition season and the wet season when things are greener. I'm thinking of using the CSP feature for seasonal texture changes to have the terrain textures change automatically to different colors based on the time of year. Something similar to what I did on Monza and Nords with the changing trees. That way no skin needs to be activated or need to manually edit the config.

Thanks...
Great! But throw in the skins too. (options are good :) )

Hello there ! :-) Have just installed the new CM !! Works great! But when I install the new lights-patch-v0.1.80-preview218-full ! It goes very bright when I start a race! :-( is there an Adjustment that I don't Know about?Cheers In advance! the later pic is back to the lights-patch-v0.1.80-preview115-full ! -)

Attachments

• Bright game.jpg
    Bright game.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 16
  • 1682399252351.jpg
    1682399252351.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Thanks...
So, April to September are the dry and colds, with single-digit lows common in June-July. By April it's turning brown, by May full done. By September, it's been dry for so long that often the perma-dust haze will obscure the horizon line. Then as the temp picks up real sudden-like in October-November, the rain arrives in the form of regular mid to late afternoon thundershowers. Air cleans right up. Almost all the rain is from cumulonimbus cloud forms. Rain season is October to March and the green comes on preety quickly. November is already full on.
Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Q1:
A) Install SOL first, then install PURE.
B) Just install PURE.
B
Pure includes everything you need.
Q2:
A) Install latest CSP preview but keep the new features disabled.
B) Stay on latest recommended CSP and wait for full version.
A
If you wait for a full version you'll die alone. :D
Q3:
How can I upscale my graphic settings when I dont want play in 2K screen? Like between 1080p & 2K?
Have to pass on this one. :irked:

Great! But throw in the skins too. (options are good :) )

Yes, options are good, but sometimes less is more.

Lazy people like me likes the set and forget functioning of seasonal changes, because... well, you set, and forget... And if for any reason want a specific season, we can set the needed date in options. In that case, why mess around with redundant skins?

(DISCLAIMER: Totally personal and subjective opinion and therefore, totally refutable, of course...)

... Pure includes everything you need...
Did I read time ago that Peter wanted to include Sol in Pure to unify them in a single application, or did I dream it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Calder Park Raceway v1.01

View attachment 1248019

changelog v1.01
  • powerlines fix by @slider666 and @Masscot
  • normal maps added to walls and kerbs
  • ambulance windows are now transparent
  • grass friction normalized
  • sand now has proper friction
  • loading screens added
  • CSP skidmark added

:: DOWNLOAD v1.01 - Race Department ::
:: DOWNLOAD v1.01 ::
Love this. Hope one day we will be able to get a version with the Thunderdome.
Monza 1999... We really need it... Don't forget Monza, it's the best track ever.
Would also love to see these, as well as the 70s Monza variants with chicanes first added in.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back