Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,814 comments
has anyone had this problem? or know how to fix it?
The problem is that the game turn on the "damageZones" from (0.0.0.0) to (1.1.1.1) only when the game starts.
In the KSeditor is (0.0.0.0) I try it with the KSeditor V6 too, in models FBX.ini everything that turns the damage on is on the "0"
in the CM showroom, everything for the "damageZones" is on the "0" too
Screenshot_nissan_laurel_d1_industrial_25-3-123-12-29-21.jpg

So, April to September are the dry and colds, with single-digit lows common in June-July. By April it's turning brown, by May full done. By September, it's been dry for so long that often the perma-dust haze will obscure the horizon line. Then as the temp picks up real sudden-like in October-November, the rain arrives in the form of regular mid to late afternoon thundershowers. Air cleans right up. Almost all the rain is from cumulonimbus cloud forms. Rain season is October to March and the green comes on preety quickly. November is already full on.
Hope that helps.
Thank you for the info. It does help, although i'm not sure I will be able to make things look as dry as you say.

Is there any significant snow season or should I leave snow out of the picture? Maybe I can make it like I did on Longford for those that like snow and just make one or two days of the year turn white. And what about tree colors. Is there a colorful tree season like we get in the US in October? Or do the trees just bounce between green and sort of brown?

Thank you for the info. It does help, although i'm not sure I will be able to make things look as dry as you say.

Is there any significant snow season or should I leave snow out of the picture? Maybe I can make it like I did on Longford for those that like snow and just make one or two days of the year turn white. And what about tree colors. Is there a colorful tree season like we get in the US in October? Or do the trees just bounce between green and sort of brown?

Sorry, Joe, no snow season at all. From memory, 2 snow days (wildly celebrated) in last 50 years. Also, no (very little) fall colours, just straight to brown and then no leaves.

Love this. Hope one day we will be able to get a version with the Thunderdome.

Would also love to see these, as well as the 70s Monza variants with chicanes first added in.
If I'm not mistaken, there's a 1976 version of monza, made by carrera4, rainmaker and DaBaeda

maybe @shi could convert the Monza 66 Sportscar course for AC from GTR2 ? it has the chicanes in the oval.
Not so much looking for the chicanes in the oval, I think I have seen that version somewhere.
If I'm not mistaken, there's a 1976 version of monza, made by carrera4, rainmaker and DaBaeda
I believe I downloaded this, but it doesn't seem to be any different (layout wise) to the 1966 Monza.
Monza pre-1994 is my fave, as it has the ‘proper’ Lesmo corners.
If I had the skills. I’d modify the Kunos Monza

Monza obviously has had a couple layouts through history (using F1 years below), and through the 70's they looked to perfect the chicanes:

50-54: First Lesmo much squarer than it was in the 60s, plus double apex squared corner in place of Parabolica (exists in AC, but no very good..)
55-71: No chicane version (also sometimes used in conjunction with oval)
72-73: quick left right chicane at the turn off to the oval, plus initial Ascari chicane
74-75: Ascari layout reprofiled to what it is now (layout wise, not runoff)
76-94: Rettifilio and della Roggia chicanes added. [definitely exists in AC]
95-99: della Roggia and Lesmos reprofiled. [Could be in AC, I'm compressing my files at the moment so I can't go in to double check]
2000-: Current day Monza

Last edited:
Newest CSP question's:
2.My screenshots are very bright and overexposed, how do I get rid of that?
1682427755608.png

Thats already added to Pure Config app checklist. I also added a button to fix wrong settings. Will come wiith the next version.

1682427981054.png

Also a problem with overexposure:
idk if you use super resolution
1682427847782.png

You need to deactivate this option. Some people reported this.

AFIAK Pure comes with SOL2 controller, there really is no need to run SOL2+Pure

perhaps @Peter Boese can clarify?
Yes, Pure comes with Sol 2.4 weather controller (controller + Sol Planner app). So if you only use Pure, you do not need to install Sol anymore.

BUT ! If you only use Pure and only install Pure, please remove Sol with the included uninstall.bat in the Sol install archive.
There is a silly behavior of python when loading libraries. If you still have those Sol apps like Sol Config or so, it will load there libraries first and then you have errors in Sol Planner up, if you are not updating Sol.

So just uninstall Sol and then install Pure again. Then everything should work properly.

Did I read time ago that Peter wanted to include Sol in Pure to unify them in a single application, or did I dream it?
Yes, i thought this would be a good idea. But it makes no real sense anymore. Pure is completely different. Sol is just old and not good written code. The things are made differently in Pure. So it will just grow and leave Sol behind. Its much more flexible for new things. Like i will integrate more own shaders in the future like fog shaders and other things. It makes no sense to recreate the older logic of Sol.

It's whatever are imagination allows, so the latter really isn't it.
Only thing never done is a boat.
And i'm tempted.
Effectively just get it to drive on the water but few inches bellow it....
That's the beauty of it innit ? Something for everyone. A year ago I never thought I'd be racing quads in AC but here we are. And they handle better than the abominations in DAKAR Desert Rally lmao.

From Peter Boese

How do i update to the new CSP properly?
If you like to try the new CSP update, please do this:

First install the new Content Manager!!!
This is very important!
1.png

Then install the latest puplic version CSP 0.179 !!!
1.png

Then click on the link inside the CSP preview post:
1.png

In the new CSP preview version, the weather controller was moved!
To select the Sol 2.4 controller, to use Sol Planner app, goto Drive menu!
1.png
Any idea why Pure may not be showing up for me... As i just installed 165 after having 154 and its no longer there... ?

Not so much looking for the chicanes in the oval, I think I have seen that version somewhere.

I believe I downloaded this, but it doesn't seem to be any different (layout wise) to the 1966 Monza.

Monza obviously has had a couple layouts through history (using F1 years below), and through the 70's they looked to perfect the chicanes:

50-54: First Lesmo much squarer than it was in the 60s, plus double apex squared corner in place of Parabolica (exists in AC, but no very good..)
55-71: No chicane version (also sometimes used in conjunction with oval)
72-73: quick left right chicane at the turn off to the oval, plus initial Ascari chicane
74-75: Ascari layout reprofiled to what it is now (layout wise, not runoff)
76-94: Rettifilio and della Roggia chicanes added. [definitely exists in AC]
95-99: della Roggia and Lesmos reprofiled. [Could be in AC, I'm compressing my files at the moment so I can't go in to double check]
2000-: Current day Monza
AMS2 has the best early 90s Monza(and Spa!) I’ve seen so far. It’s a shame these tracks can’t be modded into AC yet.

hey, i have some problems with the new VRC Formula E car. On some tracks i only get around 10 fps..im on the newest CSP..a few years ago i had the same problems with VRC IndyCars. The only solution i found is to disable LIGHTNING FX in CSP..then i have normal fps. Does anyone found a soultion for this VRC related problem? Thank you

edit: you now can do your own customs previews with latest CSP for encrypted cars, meaning the blue crystals won´t show up any longer. Just enable "use CSP for final preview render" in settings --> content manager --> custom showroom and then click on update previews as usual. AC now starts in the background and generates the preview with the formerly used one. Great!

Last edited:
Hi,
Mercedes-Benz CLR LM is available for free on URD site.
I have tested it and it's a nice car.
But testing it at night, the font lights illuminate very very poorly the road. A shame for a 24H of Le Mans car that is supposed to run the night :D
In exterior view, walking around the car it's the same, except when I'm at front/low of the car, then the lights suddenly illuminate the road
Do you have the same ? Is it due to mods (I use CSP+Pure+Sol) ? Is there a solution?

Last edited:
Hi,
Mercedes-Benz CLR LM is available for free on URD site.
I have tested it and it's a nice car.
But testing it at night, the font lights illuminate very very poorly the road. A shame for a 24H of Le Mans car that is supposed to run the night :D
In exterior view, walking around the car it's the same, except when I'm at front/low of the car, then the lights suddenly illuminate the road
Do you have the same ? Is it due to mods (I use CSP+Pure+Sol) ? Is there a solution?
Looks OK to me though... (SOL, no PURE)
urd_clk.png

That's the beauty of it innit ? Something for everyone. A year ago I never thought I'd be racing quads in AC but here we are. And they handle better than the abominations in DAKAR Desert Rally lmao.
Is that from assetto gravel site?

Sorry yes just found them, gravel assetto, looking forward to trying these out

Last edited:
Need some help please. I have no disc brake glow in any car. Using latest CM, CSP and Pure. Already activated and disactivated Brake FX with no success. Any ideas? Is it a known bug?

Boah, this time it`s really hard with updating CM, CSP & Sol. Black sky and Sol Planner want only Sol Controller 2.2 (?!) -
it doesn't matter which versions of CM, CSP or Sol are installed. Guys, where is the next bridge over a race track, where i can jump from? Hard life without a functional AC! 😞😫😩😢🥺😭😵‍💫

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back