Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,814 comments
shi
Hidden Valley Raceway v1.01
View attachment 1185037
Conversion from rFactor.
Hidden Valley Raceway is part of the Hidden Valley Motorsports Complex, located at 171 Hidden Valley Road, Hidden Valley, 10 km (6.2 mi) from Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia.
It is 2.870 km (1.783 mi) long and has 14 corners, with a main straight 1.1 km (0.68 mi) in length.
Hidden Valley Raceway holds an annual round of the International V8 Supercars Championship. (wikipedia)

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by Kurt Stenberg and Thank you for gave me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI by Eren Tuzci
logo.png, sections file by @Fanapryde
Edited texture by @twobegreen
Sideline textures and fixes RainFX by @Mike08
marshall and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde , @macko68 , @Mike08 , @twobegreen

Enjoy.

Converted upon request by Patreon member john brown.
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;
-Fixed an issue where pit white lines were flickering.
-Thick jagged power lines fixed by Mascot.
-Changed marshall to kunos.

Hidden Valley Raceway v1.01
The link is in the quote.

v1.01 changelog;
-Fixed an issue where pit white lines were flickering.
-Thick jagged power lines fixed by @Masscot .
-Changed marshall to kunos.

Maybe possible if @Peter Boese adds a new difficulty level to sol planner, smtg like "No effect" besides "easy", "medium", "hard" and "real." But I dont know if this will affect the AI at all. Peter, enlighten us. :)
I can add a new level like "none", then it will have no wetness with any rain. This will influence AI too, because there is no wetness at all.
Or maybe this new level is realy low like a 1/50 of the "real" level. So with alot of rain, you have some wetness for minimum effect.

Last edited:
I can add a new level like "none", then it will have no wetness with any rain. This will influence AI too, because there is no wetness at all.
That would be great indeed. I suppose I am not the only one which don’t like rain driving but don’t want miss the rain effects visual candy the rain is bringing into the game 😍

Skin "TOYO" for the Lada Vesta Drift (W.I.P)
__custom_showroom_1682511478.jpg

__custom_showroom_1682511390.jpg
__custom_showroom_1682511398.jpg
__custom_showroom_1682511452.jpg

__custom_showroom_1682511712.jpg

naw, been there for ages if you have had the paid version. Broken feature
Strange, Ive been using paid version of CM since 2017. I check manually for an update every week but there had not been one for months, maybe a year.

Is there a way to hide Workshop from the top menu, it isn't an option under Settings/Content Manager/Appearance

cm.png

Been working on helmets of and on, stop giggling at the back, and this one did cost me for the model, but very pleased with it.

Obviously the standard assetto white helmet lets a lot of pics down IMO and helmets never seen to get the same treatment as the cars do.
Ignore the clouds reflecting on the helmet though (what's all that about) as it does make the lighting on it cool.
And a gratuitous shot of a rancid 1987 fiesta banger.

Screenshot_alfa_romeo_giulietta_55_monza_26-3-123-15-3-5.jpg
Screenshot_alfa_romeo_giulietta_55_monza_26-3-123-15-3-40.jpg
Screenshot_fiesta_sr_mildenhall_grids_26-3-123-14-54-47.jpg

Screenshot_fiesta_sr_mildenhall_grids_26-3-123-14-54-56.jpg

Last edited:
I've a modded car, which has NO fuel_cons.ini file. Is it enough to create a new file in the data folder, or do I have to reference this new file somewhere else?

shi
Track conversion requests are only accepted by Patreon members.
But I'm not sure if I can, so send me a PM.
2019 and I had +2500 rFactor tracks... Circuits, GPs, Drift, HillClimb, Rally, etc...
I had twelve Monza versions, at least five Le Mans, lots of fantasy tracks.

Very good news for GPL lovers!

In short: 2 big 60s track updates incoming, a leaked 60s track and one fix for F1 1967 cars

Sergio Loro gave me permission for the short Finnish track I mentioned earlier. Elaintarharata will be released later this week.

bgr00.jpg

To start with the updates here is a fix for the Bazza GPL Mod, that repairs the broken automatic shifting. Get the mod here and read the instructions carefully to get the Lotus and Ferrari running: https://thracing.de/gpl-mod-1967/

Car testing one the second track project we are working on.

bgr04.jpg

The third track is a find on Breaths track list. There you can search the Sachsenring 1967 mod made by me for privat use and sharing with friends. Someone leaked it and made some nice CSP updates of the track. If you want to test it you can find it in Breaths list.

That's it for today!

BTW: How many times did you tried to read Elaintarharata correctly?

Or maybe this new level is realy low like a 1/50 of the "real" level. So with alot of rain, you have some wetness for minimum effect.
This seems like a good idea!

Also can you look in to when you drive in dry weather and it starts to drizzel it becomes very slippery even at like 2% wetness? I drove a Porsche 908lh on Vintage tires at Le Mans and it started to drizzel and the car spun out on the straight.

i just love how all of "their" new mods have like 1 million triangles.

btw can someone explain to me why and how they went from 48k triangles in the model they bought

to 1 million triangles?
Adding precision details without optimization. The original seems very well optimized, from my point of view, and without much attention to the poly count, it can go up veryyyy quickly.

Continuing the boring (for me, not so) job of searching names and teams, historical accurate JSON files for F40 LM Lover´s 512s CL and Legion´s 908/03 (1971). Just drop on your CARS folder (YOU NEED TO HAVE THESE CARS INSTALLED FIRST, SINCE I ONLY SHARE THE JSON FILES) and overwrite the files as needed.

I don´t hold any credits for the cars (those belong to the respective modders), only for the custom files.

Btw, in the 908/03 pack, it´s also inclued JSON files for both Escuderia Montjuich´s cars. The skins were created by StoffelWaffle (you NEED to download them on RD).

Last edited:
Work with the 964 Carrera RSR 3.8 by Zoffty continues. After the Freisinger chassis I am now working on the Chrzanowski & Klein chassis, which was used by Chrzanowski, Ecurie Biennoise and Stadler and which was sold to a swedish team in the 2000s.

First skin is IMSA GT 1994 Daytona 24H, Chrzanowski & Klein #37, GTU (Exxon windshield banner will be correctly displayed in game)
__custom_showroom_1682537777.png

Second race was for Ecurie Biennoise in the BPR Series.
BPR 1994 Paul Ricard 4H, Ecurie Biennoise #30, GT3 (Speedline Wheels will be added)
__custom_showroom_1682537798.png

The car was next seen for the Sebring 12H race.
IMSA GT 1994 Sebring 12H, Ecurie Biennoise #37, GTU (Exxon windshield banner will be correctly displayed in game)
__custom_showroom_1682537814.png

Next race was BPR again.
BPR 1994 Jarama 4H, Ecurie Biennoise #33, GT3 (Speedline Wheels will be added)
__custom_showroom_1682537848.png

The team then took his chance in LeMans.
LM24 1994, Ecurie Biennoise #54, GT2
__custom_showroom_1682538195.png

For the 4H of Spa the team name was changed to Stadler Motorsport
BPR 1994, Spa 4H, Stadler Motorsport #54, GT3
__custom_showroom_1682538215.png

to be continued......

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1682537874.png
    __custom_showroom_1682537874.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Very good news for GPL lovers!

In short: 2 big 60s track updates incoming, a leaked 60s track and one fix for F1 1967 cars

Sergio Loro gave me permission for the short Finnish track I mentioned earlier. Elaintarharata will be released later this week.

View attachment 1250956

To start with the updates here is a fix for the Bazza GPL Mod, that repairs the broken automatic shifting. Get the mod here and read the instructions carefully to get the Lotus and Ferrari running: https://thracing.de/gpl-mod-1967/

Car testing one the second track project we are working on.

View attachment 1250955

The third track is a find on Breaths track list. There you can search the Sachsenring 1967 mod made by me for privat use and sharing with friends. Someone leaked it and made some nice CSP updates of the track. If you want to test it you can find it in Breaths list.

That's it for today!

BTW: How many times did you tried to read Elaintarharata correctly?
Great news on Ellen…. Elain…. Elan…. the Finnish track - loved this one from Sergio but it’s obviously fallen behind the quality of his current tracks due to age so looking forward to this.

Is the second one Zolder?

VRC recently released its Formula E GEN3 Formula Lithium 2023... And obviously I had to do my thing and replace at least some of those pesky logos on the car with their real counterparts. Goodbye VRCLook Neon tires, hello Hankooks iONs! I not only replaced the logos, but also slightly rebalanced the colors against reference pictures, and removed the flares from the inner tirewall.

__custom_showroom_1682541927.jpg

As usual, they are intended as a modder resource, so feel free (compelled, really) to include it in any skins.

Hi Does anyone have this mod Ford Mustang Mach 1 - https://www.assettoworld.com/car/ford-mustang-mach-1. It is on the site, but the link there is wrong, an error. Maybe someone can download this mod, I'm looking nowhere can not find it...

Thanks you
Looks like it's been p****d on by ACTK, which means you can find it here:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back