Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,843 comments
So this is a first for me... CM only shows the DRIVE and ABOUT menus, nothing else. I tried backing up to previous versions of CM and CSP, to no avail. Anyone seen this? Better still, know a way out of this? Is this the beginning of a holiday away from AC?

CM-bent-01.jpg

RECOVERED: Restored an old copy of the AcTools Content Manager directory. Now working.

Last edited:

Toyota SF-R Cup Mod Updated

The car has been updated and can be found here for free - https://www.patreon.com/guerilla

Great work by the team and still fun to drive around street circuits. All my previous 'Around the World' Skins and Custom Championship still work.

Championship: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...exciting-guerilla-mods-toyota-s-fr-car.40078/

Skins: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/guerilla-mod-toyota_s-fr-cup-round-the-world-skins.39857/

Toyota SF-R Cup

v. 1.0
Made by GUERILLA Mods
3D / Shaders: Timo Hartmann, Marcel Erner
Physics / BOP: Timo Hartmann + Immanuel Vinke
Extension / Textures: Marcel Erner
Sound / Management: Timo Hartmann
Custom shader patch 1.76 or above required!
Changelog 1.0:
  • new interior
  • reworked exterior
  • reworked rims, tyres & brake discs
  • new exterior carbon UV map
  • reworked headlights
  • reworked taillights
  • new internal/external windows (rainFX)
  • wiper animation - new driver animation
  • reworked windshield banner
  • new shader settings
  • new extension config (new light settings incl.)
  • reworked physics
  • reworked all included skins
  • two new skins

So this is a first for me... CM only shows the DRIVE and ABOUT menus, nothing else. I tried backing up to previous versions of CM and CSP, to no avail. Anyone seen this? Better still, know a way out of this? Is this the beginning of a holiday away from AC?

View attachment 1251395
Go to Content manager - settings - appearance. Down on the lower left you can check off what you want displayed. Hopefully that's the only thing going on. I installed the new version of CM the other day and a lot of my settings disappeared.

Go to Content manager - settings - appearance. Down on the lower left you can check off what you want displayed. Hopefully that's the only thing going on. I installed the new version of CM the other day and a lot of my settings disappeared.
Except I had no settings menu. A restore of an old version of CM fixed it.

edit: you now can do your own customs previews with latest CSP for encrypted cars, meaning the blue crystals won´t show up any longer. Just enable "use CSP for final preview render" in settings --> content manager --> custom showroom and then click on update previews as usual. AC now starts in the background and generates the preview with the formerly used one. Great!
A long awaited feature and seems to work OK, albeit slowly.... but, my custom previews done this way are all vastly overexposed.
Ideas welcome..?

Yes the wets are mandatory for SimDream mods. That does not effect the AI. My fix should solve the slow AI issue. Is the AI gererally slow like before the fix or just on some tracks? More than the full Kunos car speed I cant give you. Thats what I actually did with the fix.
It's working very well. AI is working like a charm. Thanks!
1. Depending on the car spec, you can reduce the GAS_CUTOFF_TIME. For example if the car has a x-trac sequential then set to 0.1. Manual trans more like 0.2 or more.
2. Increase the BRAKE_HINT. Try 0.93. If still not braking late enough then 0.97 or 1.0. If they start crashing then reduce.
3. GAS_BRAKE_LOOKAHEAD can be 0 for the fastest but if they crash then try 3.
4. AERO_HINT can be increased to 1.2 to help with corner speed.
5. ULTRA_GRIP. I found when set to more then 1.0 can actually slow the AI down so you can also experiment with this setting.
Very good. I'll try it, and if does not work I'll change some values. Thank you!

Work with the 964 Carrera RSR 3.8 by Zoffty continues. After the Freisinger chassis I am now working on the Chrzanowski & Klein chassis, which was used by Chrzanowski, Ecurie Biennoise and Stadler and which was sold to a swedish team in the 2000s.

First skin is IMSA GT 1994 Daytona 24H, Chrzanowski & Klein #37, GTU (Exxon windshield banner will be correctly displayed in game)View attachment 1251008

Second race was for Ecurie Biennoise in the BPR Series.
BPR 1994 Paul Ricard 4H, Ecurie Biennoise #30, GT3 (Speedline Wheels will be added)
View attachment 1251009

The car was next seen for the Sebring 12H race.
IMSA GT 1994 Sebring 12H, Ecurie Biennoise #37, GTU (Exxon windshield banner will be correctly displayed in game)
View attachment 1251010

Next race was BPR again.
BPR 1994 Jarama 4H, Ecurie Biennoise #33, GT3 (Speedline Wheels will be added)
View attachment 1251011

The team then took his chance in LeMans.
LM24 1994, Ecurie Biennoise #54, GT2
View attachment 1251013
For the 4H of Spa the team name was changed to Stadler Motorsport
BPR 1994, Spa 4H, Stadler Motorsport #54, GT3View attachment 1251014

to be continued......

The next competition of the car would have been the Vallelunga 6H in 1994. Sadly I can not find a single photo of the livery, so I have to skip this race. That leads us straight into 1995 and the Daytona 24H. The car performed like a clockwork, but a very fast one. It took the class win in GTS-2.
IMSA GT 1995 Daytona 24h, Stadler Motorsport #54, GTS-2
__custom_showroom_1682674529.png

According to the data I found, the car was used only for the Daytona 24H in 1995 it. As a class winner it came back in 1996 to Daytona.

IMSA GT 1996, Daytona 24H, Stadler Motorsport #55, GTS-2

__custom_showroom_1682675171.png

Did you know, that this car was actually not a 964 Carrera RSR 3.8 when it was born. It started life in 1991 as a regular 964 (WP0ZZZ96ZMS409083) and was converted to RSR spec in its early years by Chrzanowski & Klein.

IMSA GT 1996, Sebring 12H, Stadler Motorsport #55, GTS-2
__custom_showroom_1682677322.png

In the last two years of the car being in the hands of Stadler Motorsport, the car was only used for Daytona 24H and Sebring 12H. In 1997 we saw the combo of two very capable women (Ellen Lohr and Lilian Bryner) paired with Ulli Richter and Enzo Calderari. The car started in the new GTS-3 class which was specially created for cars with air cooled engines.
IMSA GT 1997, Daytona 24H, Stadler Motorsport #55, GTS-3
__custom_showroom_1682713285.png

Last edited:
More JSON files, now for OneWeek/Stereo Porsche 912. I couldn´t find all of the correct names (but 90% of the skins have the Drivers / Race / Team combo). Some of them, actually, needed a search on the original races entries lists (ye, one by one!!!!), on Racing Sports Cars. Drop on your CARS folder (YOU NEED TO HAVE THE CAR INSTALLED FIRST).

The original credits for the skins goes for Gigi54 (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/skins-porsche-912-911.41670/) and Andy-R (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-912-r-skins-redundant.41342/).

Btw, If u find any mistakes, flaws or want to make any additions, feel free to do so. I don´t hold any credits for the car and skins, those belong to the respective creators/modders.

Last edited:
Continuing the boring (for me, not so) job of searching names and teams, historical accurate JSON files for F40 LM Lover´s 512s CL and Legion´s 908/03 (1971). Just drop on your CARS folder (YOU NEED TO HAVE THESE CARS INSTALLED FIRST, SINCE I ONLY SHARE THE JSON FILES) and overwrite the files as needed.

I don´t hold any credits for the cars (those belong to the respective modders), only for the custom files.

Btw, in the 908/03 pack, it´s also inclued JSON files for both Escuderia Montjuich´s cars. The skins were created by StoffelWaffle (you NEED to download them on RD).
Hi, I hope you don't mind but I have created and uploaded to RD a complementary fullface helmet pack to match the driver list in your updated Porsche 908/03 JSON files. Link here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/1970s-sports-car-helmets-full-face.60080/

A preview of the Mirage M6 and GR7 (2 versions) and some skins for 1972/1973/1974 (Gulf Racing)), 1975 (Gelo Racing)

After the "treatment" in the "textures and shadows" made by our mate "MrHunt"..in the "Alfa Romeo Periscopica"

Attachments

• 1972.6h.Glen.png
    1972.6h.Glen.png
    77 KB · Views: 25
  • 1973.Daytona.png
    1973.Daytona.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 1973.LeMans.png
    1973.LeMans.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 1974.BrandsHatch.png
    1974.BrandsHatch.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 1974.LeMans.png
    1974.LeMans.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 1974.Nurburgring.png
    1974.Nurburgring.png
    127 KB · Views: 22
  • 1975.Mugello.png
    1975.Mugello.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 1975.Nurburgring.png
    1975.Nurburgring.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Nurburgring67.png
    Nurburgring67.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Sebring67.png
    Sebring67.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 25
  • TargaFlorio67 (1).png
    TargaFlorio67 (1).png
    128.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Tracks listing update

Red Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 07/04/2023 --> 27/04/2023
Red : news and updates (add-ons) from 07/04/2023 --> 27/04/203

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 28/04/2023 --> TBA
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 28/04/2023 --> TBA

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.
Thank you guys

Have a nice weekend

ACTL v3.0 by Breathe

PS : The icon for the track links disapeared but all the links are always presents. I am busy putting them back but it takes time

edit: you now can do your own customs previews with latest CSP for encrypted cars, meaning the blue crystals won´t show up any longer. Just enable "use CSP for final preview render" in settings --> content manager --> custom showroom and then click on update previews as usual. AC now starts in the background and generates the preview with the formerly used one. Great!
Outstanding. Thanks for surfacing this. End of an age-old problem. Also sorts the problem custom previews of cars with CSP wheel swaps and the like.
A long awaited feature and seems to work OK, albeit slowly.... but, my custom previews done this way are all vastly overexposed.
Ideas welcome..?
I've created (trial and error), and saved, a custom preset, to restore/match the light levels to the preset I normally use. Shockingly, the exposure (in the HDR tab) needed a 60% boost to match. I also turned the gamma down by 10%. I use a white showroom so my values might be wildly different, but there are enough adjustments to meet most folks needs, I reckon.
Just don't look at the preview while you're making it. Arc-eyes :)

Update: By changing the Tone mapping option, I've been able to tone down the exposure ramp (to only 19%) and use the preset as standard for both enrypted and non-encrypted cars.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

did someone experienced ever a similar problem? - The URD DTM 2018 keeps crashing since i moved from CSP 176p to 179p

I don`t use CM so i evan can`t read the crash log :confused:

Last edited:
I've created (trial and error), and saved, a custom preset, to restore/match the light levels to the preset I normally use. Shockingly, the exposure (in the HDR tab) needed a 60% boost to match. I also turned the gamma down by 10%. I use a white showroom so my values might be wildly different, but there are enough adjustments to meet most folks needs, I reckon.
Just don't look at the preview while you're making it. Arc-eyes :)

Update: By changing the Tone mapping option, I've been able to tone down the exposure ramp (to only 19%) and use the preset as standard for both enrypted and non-encrypted cars.
Ah, thanks - so it seems it's a universal issue? I was worried that some personal CSP tick box somewhere was causing the issue and was dreading troubleshooting it.
I'm guessing it'll eventually be solved at source so will hang fire for now.

Last edited:
Fuji Speedway 1986-1993 v1.2
fuji1993_yt.jpg
Screenshot_nissan_r32_jtcc_fuji_speedway_1993_28-3-123-15-55-29.jpg

Fuji Speedway with a layout from the late 80's and 90's.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam
-4 layouts (1986/1990/1993/1993 Bike)

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by Virtua_LM
-Thank you for giving me permission (SON)

AC Converted by SON
Updated by @shi (shin956)
.lua and font by @gunnar333
Additional terrain and trees by @Marneus_the_boss
AI, logo.png, sections.ini, map and outline by @Fanapryde
cam by ckkjw398
terrain from Reboot Team + Rafael Malagoli's Fuji
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @joshcaminskl , @slider666 , @norms

Enjoy.
Updated upon request by Patreon member joshcaminskl.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.2 changelog;

Added 1986/1990/1993 Bike layouts that were included in the original.
-Layout was taken from racingcircuits.info.
The number of pit/start was increased to 32.
Reduced the overall number of objects.
Adjusted shaders.
Spectators are now supported by camera_facing.
Added semaphore.ini.
Added scoreboard.
Smoothed edges of road surface.
Removed the cars on the final corner.
The s/f line has been moved above the white line.
Added missing terrain and trees by Marneus_the_boss.
Changed terrain to 3D one (from Reboot Team + Rafael Malagoli).
Updated UI.
The _readme folder contains the original readme and the AC version of the readme.

Last edited:
I just checked the "hampton_downs" you mention (which was not in the list - I added it).
After comparing the files, in my opinion, it is a version of Neil Shaw but released a month earlier than "hampton_downs_motorsport_park".
Awesome! Do the National/Club layouts seem to crash ACS on your end also?

Ah, thanks - so it seems it's a universal issue? I was worried that some personal CSP tick box somewhere was causing the issue and was dreading troubleshooting it.
I'm guessing it'll eventually be solved at source so will hang fire for now.
Since CSP is involved when taking the screenshot you should check if you have un-ticked the option at AMD FidelityFX "disable for screenshots" since this fixes the over-exposed screenshots taken ingame - maybe this also affects the preview?

Release: Porsche 956 1982-83 WEC (free)

Original by https://www.patreon.com/gtsupreme @TonyBarracuda
Updated by https://www.patreon.com/LVEmods

Changelog by Lore 1.1

• changed rim material and added normals
  • changed rim shaders
  • all body panels have external ao and shader changes to match Kunos settings
  • cockpit has basic internal ao and shader change to a metallic look
  • fixed headlights
  • replaced steering wheel for period correct one

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back