Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,708 comments
Anybody with a decent Dome S101 mod without the winglets?

View attachment 1260227
I did am update on this model on the away to modifying it further to suit my 2006 mod. I haven't removed the winglets but can easily do this so the winglets disappear on the LM skins?

preview.jpg

does anyone have the 1994 alfa 155 dtm car?

or the skins for the kunos car?
if you are still wanting the skins for the kunos alfa 155 pm me and i will upload the skins to mega for you. was meant to write this last night but i was a little to drunk :). got 32 skins for that alfa

Last edited:
I have some skins for sure not sure if also the car, but I am not home before tuesday. You can remind me if you want
ok sounds good. only looking for dtm 1994 though
if you are still wanting the skins for the kunos alfa 155 pm me and i will upload the skins to mega for you. was meant to write this last night but i was a little to drunk :). got 32 skins for that alfa
cheers, as above looking for the 1994 dtm skins.

UPDATE MEXIKO GP 1967

v1.1
  • night lights, cams and CSP overhaul with better grass by CrisT86, thanks again
  • fixed the Esso girl
  • new loading screen at night
  • better alpha channel for the background, less edgy

bgr03.jpg

I did am update on this model on the away to modifying it further to suit my 2006 mod. I haven't removed the winglets but can easily do this so the winglets disappear on the LM skins?

View attachment 1260359
Brow, I remember that u shared this mod some time ago, and i saved it on my hd - great model btw, better than the other Dome S101.

But can I ask only one thing: that you fix the automatic shift, which is not working at all.

Hi! Does anyone know how can I change the config of a car to make the headlights flash? All the cars flash the lights when I press the flashing button, but a few don't.

Chassis 6066
Customer: Mr. Heidenreich, Germany
Delivery: 11. May 1993
Color: Speed Yellow
Present whereabouts: unknown

Today I show you a car which most people remember for its success in the 1994 Daytona 24h. The car was used under the banner of "HEICO Dienstleistungen" or later under the name "HEICO Motorsports"

The activities of HEICO Motorsport have been part of the HEICO Group. The origin of the group of companies goes back to 1966, when the Heidenreich family founded the room and office care institute Heidenreich & Co. in Wiesbaden Hochheim and operated it for over twenty years. In 1987, the management was taken over by Dirk-R. Ebeling. At that time, new business areas were opened up. In the years that followed, HEICO developed into a mixed service group. In 1990, the company was renamed from Heidenreich & Co. to HEICO. (source:https://www.wikiwand.com/de/HEICO_Group)

HEICO Motorsport was founded in in 1986 and was initially focused on historic motorsport. In the early 90s the team started to do service for modern racing cars (mainly BMW and Porsche). In this period Mr Heidenreich bought the RSR chassis 6066. The driver lineup included mostly no professional race drivers but successful business men and racing amateurs.

The first adventure of the team was the Le Mans race in 1993. The car was delivered in time for the Le Mans test which took place the 16. May 1993, 5 days after the delivery of the car. A good explanation for the naked design....

Le Mans 24H Test 1993, HEICO Dienstleistungen #65, Cat. 4

View attachment 1259568

The first race event followed soon after. The most experienced driver in the lineup was Ulli Richter. Karl-Heinz Wlazik had tested his skills in the Spa 24h race before and Dirk Ebeling started his adventure with the Le Mans test. They did a great job finishing 3rd in class and 17th overall.

Le Mans 24H 1993, HEICO Dienstleistungen #65, Cat.4

View attachment 1259569

The team must have had a soft spot for endurance racing as the next race they took part in was the Pokka 1000 km race on the Suzuka circuit. This time Jürgen Barth joined Dirk Ebeling and Karl-Heinz Wlazik. Suzuka sadly ended with a DNF result.

Jürgen Barth is not only one of Porsche best remembered drivers, he also saved the sports car racing branch of motorsports from an almost certain end. When the prototype scene was at its lowest point after the end of the Group C era, Barth, in his function as Porsche customer sport director, had the idea to revitalise GT racing. Together with Stéphane Ratel and Patrick Peter, he created the BPR series in 1994.

Pokka 1000 km Suzuka 1993, HEICO Motorsport #65, LM-GT4
View attachment 1259579

The beautiful car was next seen for the 1994 Daytona 24H race. This time Richter, Wlazik and Ebeling were joined by Gunter Döbler. Döbler fitted perfectly in the lineup of gentleman drivers. His first international event was the Le Mans 24h race from 1993 and the Daytona race in 1994 was his second international race.

Nobody had the team on the list for a top result and especially not for a podium, but they did not only finish on the podium, they went for the class win in GTU class. This race was a game changer for HEICO Motorsports. In the same year Volvo contacted them and asked if they would like to run their official European motor sport program from 1995 onwords. The success of the team with Volvo and later Mercedes went on until 2012, when HEICO decided to end the motor sport activities...

So here comes the 1994 Le Mans GTU class winner...
IMSA GT 1994, Daytona 24H, HEICO Motorsport #65, GTU
View attachment 1259581

all the skins related to BPR will be released as part of the BPR Recreation Project. The other skins will be part of the car release. The release date is not yet fixed.

to be continued.......
With the success in Daytona backing them up, team Heico came to Le Mans. Sadly this year they were not able to finish the race.

LM24 1994, HEICO Dienstleistungen #45, GT2
LM24.png

From Le Mans onwards the design of the car did not change that much. The next race was the Suzuka 500 from which I have only one photo.
1685290820669.png

Photo by Osam Kuwata found on racingsportscars.com

Not enough to do a skin from, even if I can assume, that the car must have looked nearly exactly similar to its appearance in the Suzuka 100 km race. Dirk Ebeling paired with F. Gutuiner took the win in their class.

The Suzuka 1000 km race was nearly 3 month later, but I could not find any record, that the car has been raced in between the two races. In the Suzuka 1000 km race HEICO Motorsport had its first start in the BPR Global GT Series. The race must be considered a great success, as the competition in 1994 was really hard. The team achieved a 3rd in class and 8th overall.

BPR 1994, Suzuka 1000 km, HEICO Dienstleistungen #45, GT3

Suzuka.png

The last recorded race for this chassis was the Zhuhai 3H race in 1994. HEICO team finished in style, winning the class and placing the GT3 car in third overall.
Zhuhai.png

I do not know what happend to the car, but it might be one of the RSR which has never been sold on.

All BPR skins will be released as part of the BPR Recreation Project. The other skins showing RSRs in IMSA, LeMans, Italian GT, British GT, ADAC GT Cup or elsewhere will be released with the car.

Last edited:
It’s indeed in Breathe list,
@Bart Bowles, only I do not how to install that highlands.dds.
Making in extension map another folders with /textures/grass_fx/highlands.dds see my printscreen, or????

For who not have this file, I have also the highlands.dds as an zip file included, extract this file using Zip7 or WINrar. View attachment 1260117:dunce:
Hi!

You can either put the highlands.dds directly into the extension folder of every track.

Or (better) you put it in the folder common > assettocorsa > extension > textures > grass_fx.

Hope this helps you!

Sorry Bart I know it has nothing to do with your mod, but this circuit by @gutbomb and his Brno'65 conversion, both need a decent overhaul, first. In my POV its in the actual state not a keeper on my SSD.
Absolutely agree. I'm hoping for a better version as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bart Bowles and other members, I’m trying to change the Coppa Giulia track from Legion (&FatAlfie). I did reduce the tropical palm trees successfully and changed from tarmac to a gravel/sand road. https://perendinator.blogspot.com/2021/12/coppa-giulia.html. Only I can not make the dust appear. Did change the DIRT_ADDITIVE to 3 and even 15 but still no effect. While for other circuits I even have to reduce the DIRT_ADDITIVE to below 1.
What other aspect is counting for the appearance of road dust behind the cars.

@Bart Bowles and other members, I’m trying to change the Coppa Giulia track from Legion (&FatAlfie). I did reduce the tropical palm trees successfully and changed from tarmac to a gravel/sand road. https://perendinator.blogspot.com/2021/12/coppa-giulia.html. Only I can not make the dust appear. Did change the DIRT_ADDITIVE to 3 and even 15 but still no effect. While for other circuits I even have to reduce the DIRT_ADDITIVE to below 1.
What other aspect is counting for the appearance of road dust behind the cars.
Nah, man sorry. Just tried myself but no dust on my end as well.
(As I said before, I'm just a tinkerer, so maybe somebody else knows more and hopefully can help you along).

But besides that I just feel the need to tell you that the track was recieved apparently rather controversial.
Personally I couldn't care less about the fuss but just so you don't poke the bear unknowingly... :-)

Ferrari F40 '92(v1.4) by F40 LM Lover

It is required CSP 1.76 or above Version.

1. Change Logs
1) Driver's animations are updated. I believe that they are much more improved.
2) Brake Disc FX is added.(Thanks to Dan Bucsa aka Cobra)
3) Shadows on Wheels are Fixed.
4) Some PBR(Thanks to Dan and GADU)

2. Download Link is in the Description of Video

3. Thanks to you all!
Screenshot_ferrari_f40_92_ddm_gt6_syracus_29-4-123-14-0-42.jpg
Screenshot_ferrari_f40_92_ddm_gt6_syracus_29-4-123-14-0-55.jpg
Screenshot_ferrari_f40_92_ddm_gt6_syracus_29-4-123-14-1-22.jpg
Screenshot_ferrari_f40_92_ddm_gt6_syracus_29-4-123-14-1-32.jpg
Screenshot_ferrari_f40_92_ddm_gt6_syracus_29-4-123-14-0-27.jpg

hi, does anybody have the link to the version of snetterton 2017 by reboot team which has the "race groove" fixed so it doesnt glitch in and out. i did find only 1 link and its no longer working (slider666). any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks :)

Volkswagen Scirocco MK1 Street v1.2

Code:
- New animations by Masscot (v1.2) Big thanks for that
- Fixed a problem with WHEEL_LR (v1.2)

Download: https://sharemods.com/dbjvdnfwne9u/pfa_volkswagen_scirocco_12.zip.html

Big jump in version number from 0.1 to 1.2 - which wasnt planned this way - was necessary bc the one we dont name inhere "updated" the car to v1.1. :irked:
Probably going to be 1.3 later today :lol:

He also does this to all the leaked Alpha and Beta model from @petercrill :rolleyes:

Hey guys, I just released a physics update for the Vanwall Vandervell 680.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back