Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,710 comments
Great little car. The headlight animation makes me giddy.

Am I nuts, or are the speedo and tach readouts swapped?

I don't think your fixes work for lorelord's version of the car. They do resolve the issue for CARToon's Race version, though.

I'm aware others have had problems with this...

Content Manager just updated, and now all my tracks have black skies.
CM version: 0.8.2561.39678
CSP: 0.1.79 ID 2144
Sol: 2.2.8

I tried using a previous version of CM, but that didn't make a difference.
I was using an older version of SOl, but had black skies as well.
Installing SOL 2.2.8 didn't make a difference.

you can try to desactivate weather fx in custom shader patch menu
it should work

Last edited:

1685144719839.png

Monaco camtool cam set

A suggestion, if I may:
There are other good folks making Camtools files.
So, if you add your name, an acronym or whatever to the file names your files are going to be easily recognizable in the "data" folder.

ALSO (and my main reason since I have more or less 400 Camtool files), people will be able to enjoy your Camtool files without being afraid of overwriting other files.

Thanks.
I will keep that in mind going forward

Updated the track link with a new version. It's best to delete the original track folder to be safe.

The update changes the construction dirt look left of the first turn. It's still not great, but it kind of fits in better than the original. It's easy to revert back to the original look if you prefer it. Just open the ext_config file and search for 'construction dirt'. Eventually you will come to two consecutive SHADER_REPLACEMENT entries for construction dirt. Set the first one back to ACTIVE = 1 and the second one to ACTIVE = 0.

One other config change is that the lights will now come on when it rains as well as night time. No change to how they look, just under what conditions they will turn on.
If you are using this, there is a typo in the config that will make my new new construction dirt mound look too blurry. Use this config instead.

Attachments

• spa_2022_ext_config.zip
    12 KB · Views: 16
GPLmania season Part 3!

RELEASE of Laguna Seca 60s, Mexico GP 1967 and two new championships of the GPLmania series.

This time we're going to america and on vacation! GPLmania Part 3 brings you the Cam-Am 60s Special and the Formula One 1967 Into The Woods championships with races on famous american tracks an on long and dangerous tracks with beautiful landscapes.

The idea of GPLmania is to bring together the best historic cars and tracks made for AC in championships that are either inspired by real historic ones or just fun to drive. Part 3 contains all work of Part 1+2.

There will be at least 5 parts, with new championships and new track releases for each part.

All download links are given in the Read Me file in the package. Be aware some of the content is for paid only.

For uses of the Formula One 1967 Special: Part 3 contains a update of the championship, if you're still in the championship skip the updated championship files and install it later.

Overview of all GPLmania championships:

View attachment 1259741

RELEASE of LAGUNA SECA 60s
This 3d-track was made for Grand Prix Legends as 67s version by David Sabre in 2003. It was updated to a 70s version (as 1972 but it's more a mix of 60s and 70s elements) by jpalesi for rFactor. It was converted and enhanced to Assetto Corsa by Legion. It was updated by Rainmaker. Some parts of third modders were implanted.

View attachment 1259742
View attachment 1259744
View attachment 1259745

Changelog:
  • up to 4.5 sec faster AI
  • cams and water shader by DaBaeda
  • new color for the grass
  • changed all shaders
  • modulated shader of the background skybox
  • fixed black guardrails
  • fixed some double sided objects
  • fixed pit lane
  • new UI
  • added loading screens
  • added hot lap starting point
  • added track description by Fanapryde
  • added overlays and ideal line files for time attack mode
  • fixed some shadows
  • added GrassFX from the Content Manager download file + edited it for the brown areas
  • changed the old flags texture at the pit starting point
  • deleted a tree without a trunk
  • did a cable fix for the tents, so Masscot don't have to do it :-)

RELEASE of MEXICO GP 1967
This 3D-track was original made for Grand Prix Legends by Papyrus. It was converted for GTR2 by Sunalp2 and later enhanced by NeelJ. It was ported to Assetto Corsa by Rainmaker.

View attachment 1259749
View attachment 1259746
View attachment 1259747
Wow thanks a lot for this awesome tracks :cheers:

shi
Niagara Falls v1.1
The link is in the quote.

v1.1 changelog;
-Added groove/skidmark.
-Added support for audience to camera_facting.
-Changed background.
-Changed truck textures.
-Adjusted billboard mapping.
-Reduced number of marshalls and cameramen.
-Reduced the brightness of tire wall textures.
-Updated Nissan bridge logo texture.
-Updated building objects.
-Updated ext_config.
-Updated VAO-patch.
View attachment 1259758
Cool another awesome track update thanks a lot :cheers:

I made a working semaphore, nothing special
Cool I like a lot thanks

Newbury 2002 and 2006 from SandroX updated DaBaeda
Skins from Sascha Guenther
Ai and Sidelines from Rainmaker
GrassFX,TreeFX,RainFX and Cams
Have Fun
DaBaeda
Download:
View attachment 1259834View attachment 1259835View attachment 1259836View attachment 1259837View attachment 1259838View attachment 1259839

What a Great friday Track friday allways a great track and the best cameras Thanks a lot :cheers:

My URD Darche 2021 Cup car has his headlight permanently on. Even on broad daylight and clear weather. Any idea how to fix this?

To anyone interested, I’ve just find out that @Pyyer monaco extension works perfectly also with monaco_2020 track by @Ofitus21 (the one with swimming pool section updated) that you can find here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jvfiddiwti6n1oy/monaco_2020.7z/file

Just modify the .ini with the correct kn5 name

probably the best combo for monaco ATM
hi mfods, do you know how to add spectators on monaco_2020? i tried to add config file from monaco_gp21 to monaco_2020 folder but it didnt work.

Wondering if anyone can help with regards to Content Manager and 'Parent'.
I am finding that even when I select the correct parent (I am making sure that the folder path is correct when selecting the parent), if there are other cars with the same name then a variant will be assigned wrong.

Opel-GT 1900 - Data Replacement

• rpm/speedo fixed
  • new phyics based on the Gr4 I was developing (same except for 9500rpm / 200hp engine)
  • engine now redlines at 6500 (tuned exhaust adds a few HP over stock)
  • follows FIA homologation
  • new tire compounds
  • Gearbox and rear ratios are proper factory/FIA with 5sp as default
* 4sp gearboxes have 4th and 5th gear identical due to AC drivetrain bug

Attachments

• data.zip
    42 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Bremgarten Faux Pre War - Dirt and rain and grass and vao and so on...

Original track can be found on @Breathe 's Tracklist.

• You should be able to copy the files straight into you assetto corsa folder as long as you have the track installed. It will ask to override - backup your track if you want to keep the original files.

• If the new grass still won't show check your assetto corsa folder: extension/textures/grass_fx. You should have a "highlands.dds" file in there, otherwise no grassFX

• With track skin for dirt.

View attachment 1259827
Does anyone have a link for this track? Legion has removed it from his homepage

You should access @Breathe's AC Tracks Listing 3.0:
click here
just search "Bremgarten" in google spreadsheet by clicking ctrl+f (in "real" section)
It’s indeed in Breathe list,
@Bart Bowles, only I do not how to install that highlands.dds.
Making in extension map another folders with /textures/grass_fx/highlands.dds see my printscreen, or????

For who not have this file, I have also the highlands.dds as an zip file included, extract this file using Zip7 or WINrar.
highlands.jpg
:dunce:

Attachments

• highlands.zip
    673.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
to be fair to him this time he did do quite a bit of work. animations for lights and wipers and node fixes being the main ones.

I never could figure out the deal with this ACTK person/group/thing. Are they doing a service by adding things that the model actually needed, or being a leech who meddles with things and screws with perfectly good physics to meet their own twisted ends?
a bit of both. it goes on a model by model basis

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back