Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,710 comments
Mantis and Vertigo are close to first final release. For some fixes i get some help and in the meanwhile i worked on the next upcoming car. here are some first w.i.p. screenshots of the BMW Z4 M Coupé GT3 😁

View attachment 1277427View attachment 1277428View attachment 1277429View attachment 1277423View attachment 1277424View attachment 1277425View attachment 1277426
Is it out yet!?

nervous spongebob squarepants GIF

Could someone possibly help me find a specific discord? I recently discovered a discord channel that had a bunch of kunos model swaps for example. Kunos Nissan R34 model swap, The ae86, rx7 spirit r and some others but I cannot find the discord for the life of me.... Does anyone know which discord I can find this in? Thanks
As @Beezer215 says, the Touge Union Discord. From your list, I think you're looking for @Jugee8

Mantis and Vertigo are close to first final release. For some fixes i get some help and in the meanwhile i worked on the next upcoming car. here are some first w.i.p. screenshots of the BMW Z4 M Coupé GT3 😁

View attachment 1277427View attachment 1277428View attachment 1277429View attachment 1277423View attachment 1277424View attachment 1277425View attachment 1277426
Hi man, thanks for all your works, I love them. Just one question, why are you interested to a car that is in the game officially? :)

Sainte Croix Circuit v1 for AC

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rvmyj05in1wve8j/gt_sainte_croix.7z/

from GT Sport with daemons help

4 layouts + 4 reverse (one extra center layout compared to original)

ai-lines, audio effects, custom roadmesh, custom vegetation, night lights, rainfx, some animated flying things, different ads/grass skins, vanilla AC compatible (orig previews used, not from ac track)
Love your work bringing the latest GT tracks to AC :D If it's not too much work, would it be possible to add an "Outer Layout" (pretty much layout C but going straight instead of turning right at the second junction) and "Free Roam" with all the barriers removed?

If we really want to go the whole way, I calculated there are possible 37 layouts on this track (assuming you have to go through the start/finish straight). The "top" part of the track has 4 possible routes (A, B, C and Outer). The "bottom" part also has 4 routes (A, B, C and using the 4 apex corner then turning left before joining C). So 4x4=16 layouts. Then you have Inner and Outer, 18 layouts. Then add reverse variants of each, so 36 layouts. Finally plus the Free Roam which makes 37 :lol:

does someone knows if there is a wiper config for this car?

Rookie question -

I have no modding experience but I see there is a program called Race Track Builder that is compatible with AC.

I would love to create my own track and am happy to learn.

Anyone got experience with it, and is it anygood?

Hi to all, i have a request as a fan of vintage circuits, and the lack of vintage F1 tracks for Assetto Corsa. I have seen Automobilista 2 has a different version of some circuits, such Imola 73, for example. So my question is: Might be possible to have those version of Imola well restored? I have found them around the internet. Let me know your opinion about!

Last edited:
Hi to all, i have a request as a fan of vintage circuits, and the lack of vintage F1 tracks for Assetto Corsa. I have seen Automobilista 2 has a different version of some circuits, such Imola 73, for example. So my question is: Might be possible to have those version of Imola well restored? I have found them around the internet. Let me know your opinion about!
did u already looked at breathes track listing?

Honestly, no, but i have made some researches and it looks like Terra21 he made the 1988 and 1982 version. It would be wonderful seen them updated with all the csp implementation. Let me know your opinions
for sure. dozens of tracks need some updates but with that list u also can see if a track has addons which add csp stuff to them.

does anybody know of any skins for this paticular car? i have scoured the net but found nothing so thought i would ask here (you never no). its the one done by bonny

edit. you can use the skins from the fsr version, just rename skin file from ext_skin.dds to ext_skin_colour.dds, and then if you have the side number plates/banner covering the skin underneath (which you probably will) put this code in a ext_config.ini file inside the skin folder:

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_3]
FILE=porsche_992_gt3r.kn5
HIDE=Plate_R, NUMBERPLATE_2018_EMISSIVE_PRO
Screenshot (29).png

Last edited:
I got myself a new computer recently. I shied away from Assetto Corsa as my previous PC wasn't cutting it in terms of playing AC. I am still trying to see just how far I can push AC on my new PC.

Anyhow, now that I have a better PC, I can now look into a handful of mod vehicles and mod locations in Assetto Corsa. It also has helped me to maybe try once again to model a race track and drive it in AC. I did create a few courses that I've run on an old Unity3D project. However, none of those I even attempted to convert to Assetto Corsa. I thought about making a vehicle mod, but I seem more focused on locations.

I might be a bit more active in the Assetto Corsa forums here now as I try to explore mods for AC.

Okay, here I go, asking risky questions again...

I'm about to pick up a few URD cars this weekend and I would like to know if anyone can confirm that the Darche 992 GT3, Michigan EGT, and Bayro 4 GT3 mods is encrypted. (In any way).

As usual I just like to toy around with the car models (adjust physics data, lod, paintshop, BOPing, etc) and I have no plan to do anything naughty with it. Thanks.

the new porsche out from URD is indeed heavily encrypted, for me it was no good as i needed to make adjustments to the TC and couldn't, so it went in the bin and the same car from bonny looks ok and feels ok and is not encrypted. the rest from URD are not encrypted, as far as i am aware. at least when i bought them they were not, i think its just the new porsche you need to stay away from
I can confirm that URD's 992 is encrypted.
JT52021 are also encrypted.

The Michigan and the Bayro are NOT. (I've bought the Bayro v2 last sunday)

It's a shame because URD stuff are really NOT as good as RSS or VRC.

I'm wondering if encryption is not a new way to hide some kind of "lazyness" to the public...

@maximeerkat : Do Bonny have released a 992 ? Where did you found it ?
(Bonny's stuff is pretty good and not encrypted ; and I am - among other things - in the process of converting the skins of some GT3 to his models)

I can confirm that URD's 992 is encrypted.
JT52021 are also encrypted.

The Michigan and the Bayro are NOT. (I've bought the Bayro v2 last sunday)

It's a shame because URD stuff are really NOT as good as RSS or VRC.

I'm wondering if encryption is not a new way to hide some kind of "lazyness" to the public...

@maximeerkat : Do Bonny have released a 992 ? Where did you found it ?
(Bonny's stuff is pretty good and not encrypted ; and I am - among other things - in the process of converting the skins of some GT3 to his models)
is the JT52021 encrypted? blimey i did not know that i must of got confused with another car. here is the car you want from bonny be warned it only has 2 skins i think you may change that though ;): https://www.mediafire.com/file/lniaa4kjll7mrn0/pork_992_bny_edition.7z/file

i found this from @FileMissing discord page. if you havent checked it out he has alot of mods arranged by "modmaker" e.t.c and comes in handy when you need to quickly find something. here is a link to said discord (if it works i hope it will): https://discord.com/channels/544278836963966978/833675126007791666

another thing i will add with URD. i made a point back 6 months ago of emailing RSS, VRC and URD to thank them for there dedication and hard work. i got an email back from everyone except URD.

i am oldskool and that alone speaks volumes. plus urd stuff just is not as "complete" as RSS or VRC

Last edited:
is the JT52021 encrypted? blimey i did not know that i must of got confused with another car. here is the car you want from bonny be warned it only has 2 skins i think you may change that though ;): https://www.mediafire.com/file/lniaa4kjll7mrn0/pork_992_bny_edition.7z/file

i found this from @FileMissing discord page. if you havent checked it out he has alot of mods arranged by "modmaker" e.t.c and comes in handy when you need to quickly find something. here is a link to said discord (if it works i hope it will): https://discord.com/channels/544278836963966978/833675126007791666

another thing i will add with URD. i made a point back 6 months ago of emailing RSS, VRC and URD to thank them for there dedication and hard work. i got an email back from everyone except URD.

i am oldskool and that alone speaks volumes. plus urd stuff just is not as "complete" as RSS or VRC
Thank you for the link ;)
Well, in fact I've already got it in my dl folder but haven't tested it (it lacks the "bm_" prefix which had been confusing for me :) )

There’s a 1992-l sponsors, etc-updated version of terra21’s AMS conversion of Imola 1988, from Shin, that’s due to be released as a part of the ASR 1992 Track Pack, as they both collaborated.
1972 WIP, 1988 carrera4 version in my portfolio
I've heard they started a collaboration but i thought it ended before started because i never saw one of those famous works released.

Regarding the '72 Imola i can't wait, and if we can also have that '88 from AMS, would be great. I like the Carrera4 version (I think i have almost all of them) but, the other one looks more... complete? I don't know how to describe it better.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back