Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,710 comments
Who can tell me the name of the driver / team of this #60 Porsche 718 RS 60 Spyder ?

EDIT: nevermind, finally found it:

car driven by Don WESTER (USA)

ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_04.jpg

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-718-spyder-rs-60-skins.13676/

The guy who made the skin has left the scene years ago, so I can't ask him.

I found a couple of pics on the net, but no details:

b9accb52-porsche-718-1_thumb.jpg

images.jpg

Last edited:
Who can tell me the name of the driver / team of this #60 Porsche 718 RS 60 Spyder ?

EDIT: nevermind, finally found it:

car driven by Don WESTER (USA)

View attachment 1276961

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-718-spyder-rs-60-skins.13676/

The guy who made the skin has left the scene years ago, so I can't ask him.

I found a couple of pics on the net, but no details:

View attachment 1276963

View attachment 1276964

Some photos and info I found

According to Peter, in this post, it is supposed to there in 1.79.
Yes, but if you read further, i just said it is recommended to install public CSP first before you update to a preview version.

This new menu comes with CSP 0.1.80p218 and later. So if you nt have a preview like this, the menu is still in weatherFX.

Also, please be sure, you use the latest CM version!!!

Hello guys I have a little question for the community.

Can Assetto Corsa is able to manage the Nitro boost system (NOS)? I suppose that NOS could be consider like a sort of KERS system by the game. I can't find any mod with nitro boost, even those with NOS bottles modelised (the fast and furious cars for exemple). I find very strange that nobody think of this cool feature. Please if you know some mods with NOS, can you give me the links?

Cheers

Man this is rough, ngl I started to convert one of these myself ages ago, but it has been sat largely unfinished as other things take priority. Seeing yours made me want to finish mine since I think we can both agree this Corvette is gorgeous and it deserves some love. Now I'm not saying mine's perfect, there's probably a ton of bugs and oddities I missed but IMO the difference between the 2 versions is night and day.

I commented my ext_config.ini file a bit so people can read a bit about what does what, and why I do certain things, it's not super detailed but if it helps even one person, I'm gonna consider that a win lol.

file.php
wow what a blast! wonderfull sound too , worth working on further (but already very enjoyable as-is)

I created some fictional extra skins to do races against... if anyone wants to grab them, here you go

1690996079777.png
1690996102287.png

1690996113838.png
1690996129007.png

1690996142697.png
1690996155554.png

I must appeal (once again) to the wisdom of the forum; let's see if I explain myself...

Sometimes in Race or Trackday modes some AI cars appear with random colored skins that don't actually exist among the skins I originally have. Those "fantasy" skins are based on the originals, because they respect the stickers and such, but changing the colors.

Could someone remind me what option or app (or whatever) I should tweak so only the original skins are shown as they are included in the cars, without alterations?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
The longer I live, the dumber people get somehow, but the dumbest of all are the shoppers. imo
Honestly, I'm not surprised. From the moment that people bought "gamer girl bath water" AND IT SOLD OUT! I knew we're doomed to things like this... 😒 But luckily, no one is biting the bait of the Patron, but seriously this is hurting my head😓. Why is he doing this? I can already do all of the things that he's doing FOR FREE and I'm pretty sure people here can do the same! I've already done thumbnails and mini cinematics for a youtuber free of charge, also "My love and respect forever <3"... Yeah that's doing it justice... Because of that I might actually become a member, I really want his lOvE and ReSpEcT! Usually, I would ignore this type of stuff, but this is too funny and amusing.😂

Why.PNG

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not surprised. From the moment that people bought "gamer girl bath water" AND IT SOLD OUT! I knew we're doomed to things like this... 😒 But luckily, no one is biting the bait of the Patron, but seriously this is hurting my head😓. Why is he doing this? I can already do all of the things that he's doing FOR FREE and I'm pretty sure people here can do the same! I've already done thumbnails and mini cinematics for a youtuber free of charge, also "My love and respect forever <3"... Yeah that's doing it justice... Because of that I might actually become a member, I really want his lOvE and ReSpEcT! Usually, I would ignore this type of stuff, but this is too funny and amusing.😂

View attachment 1277073
2023: the birth year of a new type of person. the digital grifter

Hello guys I have a little question for the community.

Can Assetto Corsa is able to manage the Nitro boost system (NOS)? I suppose that NOS could be consider like a sort of KERS system by the game. I can't find any mod with nitro boost, even those with NOS bottles modelised (the fast and furious cars for exemple). I find very strange that nobody think of this cool feature. Please if you know some mods with NOS, can you give me the links?

Cheers
Should be possible with KERS and just 0 regeneration, I’ll check if any of the F&F cars have it. Is there a specific car you’re looking to add it to?
I must appeal (once again) to the wisdom of the forum; let's see if I explain myself...

Sometimes in Race or Trackday modes some AI cars appear with random colored skins that don't actually exist among the skins I originally have. Those "fantasy" skins are based on the originals, because they respect the stickers and such, but changing the colors.

Could someone remind me what option or app (or whatever) I should tweak so only the original skins are shown as they are included in the cars, without alterations?

Thanks in advance.
Yes! I forget the exact name of it but it was a CSP option under one of the new AI settings, it came out with AIFlood and was used to change colors of AI cars. Sorry I don’t remember what it was exactly but hopefully this helps you down the right path.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back