Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,710 comments
By chance did you make an update for the "AI" on the Sandevoerde track ( zandvoort ) 1973... it's complicated to do an offline race ( it's chaos )... track?....it looks like a "mixer"....even leaving the "minimum power"...it's very bad. ´´I am using practically the same settings as my G27 (which I used in the other races of 1975)...which was perfect...that way I´ll end up giving up.

Quick review on the NISMO GTR-LM....just turned some laps around Road America because thats what I've been doing this weekend...lol, as noted by ChemFlummi its turning VRC P1 car laptimes, just drives like no P1 car since its so front end focused. Fast corners where you tend to just stay flat you still want to give it some lift or dabs of brake to get some front end bite. Cockpit looks nice and the mirrors are like a mile away from you, lol...

1691970650449.png

1691970704914.png
1691970768105.png

Quick review on the NISMO GTR-LM....just turned some laps around Road America because thats what I've been doing this weekend...lol, as noted by ChemFlummi its turning VRC P1 car laptimes, just drives like no P1 car since its so front end focused. Fast corners where you tend to just stay flat you still want to give it some lift or dabs of brake to get some front end bite. Cockpit looks nice and the mirrors are like a mile away from you, lol...

View attachment 1279918
View attachment 1279919View attachment 1279920
Its FWD so its all normal behavior

Its FWD so its all normal behavior
Thanks I didn't know /s

Its also technically not true since it does have the rear wheel ERS simulated per ChemFlummi, which is the biggest difference I think in how it drives compare to the version in Gran Turismo since it doesn't feel like you are just trying to accelerate on front tires on corner exit. I don't know if the URD version drives like this or not....

This car feels balanced, I think the IRL version obviously never did because the hybrid system never actually worked as intended. But it feels different and thats neat.

Last edited:
really? that's me baffled i have personally never had that issue before.
I went back to it after dinner and it was still saying "1 file installing" so this time I went ahead and closed CM. Opened it back up and repeated the process again and this time it worked. I have no idea what happened before to cause it to fail but at least now I know it can work. Nice track @Rainmaker87

I went back to it after dinner and it was still saying "1 file installing" so this time I went ahead and closed CM. Opened it back up and repeated the process again and this time it worked. I have no idea what happened before to cause it to fail but at least now I know it can work. Nice track @Rainmaker87
yeh CM does do some strange things sometimes. glad its working for you

I thought I would try a mod just to see what would happen so I went with @Rainmaker87 Detroit Belle Isle track. It was shown as a win rar file so I thought that might make it easier. Well once again nothing seems to go right for me. I first tried to put it in CM and go from there but it said I needed the 7zip tool to unzip it and the download failed. Installed that and tried again but this time it didn't show up under the hamburger menu.

So now I tried just to choose download from a file. Didn't get any indication that it was downloading. But if you go back to CM and the hamburger menu and hover the cursor on it it says "1 file downloading" and if I try and close CM it says if you do that the download will cancel. But there's nothing anywhere indicating something is downloading. There's no progress bar graph or anything.

How do you tell if you have something installing or not? I'm going to leave it alone for awhile and check back on it later.
there is good reason that in the beginning of the help I tried to give you, I'd said don't use CM to install mods, good luck for the future

Practically all versions of Alfa Romeo (were made), some skins that will be available, still missing small tweaks (with help in texture/shadow improvements) of our mate "MrHunt".

Only the 1970 version ( Coda-Corta ) would be missing... let's hope that our other mate can adapt it.
Now do some final tests (then it's for everyone to have fun too).

I was forgetting the 1977 version (to be made)...

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1691978297.png
    __custom_showroom_1691978297.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 33
  • __custom_showroom_1691978431.png
    __custom_showroom_1691978431.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 31
  • __custom_showroom_1691978518.png
    __custom_showroom_1691978518.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 29
  • __custom_showroom_1691978787.png
    __custom_showroom_1691978787.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 26
  • __custom_showroom_1691978915.png
    __custom_showroom_1691978915.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 29
  • __custom_showroom_1691978950.png
    __custom_showroom_1691978950.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 27
  • __custom_showroom_1691979209.png
    __custom_showroom_1691979209.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 28
  • __custom_showroom_1691979278.png
    __custom_showroom_1691979278.png
    150.9 KB · Views: 28
  • __custom_showroom_1691979417.png
    __custom_showroom_1691979417.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 31
  • __custom_showroom_1691979520.png
    __custom_showroom_1691979520.png
    105 KB · Views: 30
  • __custom_showroom_1691979671.png
    __custom_showroom_1691979671.png
    125 KB · Views: 29
  • __custom_showroom_1691984249.png
    __custom_showroom_1691984249.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 31
  • __custom_showroom_1691984337.png
    __custom_showroom_1691984337.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
2-min skin for Corridorium Circuit (terrible name!) to replace the weird green fence and wall with timber and concrete, plus new weathered logo.
'Eyeturds' is the word you're looking for.

Before:
View attachment 1279900

After:
View attachment 1279901

Yes, I know. Barely an improvement.
Hahaha... I made this track for GTL, many tracks for old lady from me and I needed a new name - this is what I came up with. Thanks for the update!
Just a little point of interest: I later reworked the course completely under the name Montagna di Pietra and placed it in a city.

Last edited:
The problem is very simple, some cars start and others don't and it's all random. Unfortunately it is not a rev limit problem but a real stall, as if they had a mechanical or electronic failure. I'll give you an example: imagine a grid of only bmw m3 gtr. 80% start regularly, the other 20% stay still forever (the game doesn't teleport them to the pits). The AI sometimes hits them and disasters happen. I never understood why this happens. Okay, in reality it can happen that some cars don't start, but the fact that they stay there forever is annoying. Sometimes it happens in the front rows and the whole grid stops (and I have to restart until everyone start the race). :irked:
And if you adjust the AI rev limit, does the factor of cars stalled reduce?

1. because not all modders create mods that are compatible with CM drag n drop.
2. not reliable and you have no idea where files have gone, so you have less idea about what you need to do if there is an issue.
I have included a couple of interesting mod sites like GTforum, Legion, Velo and RD in CM. Now you only have to download in CM, if not good you get an message that's the file is in the temporary folders and you do the job manually. Its also safer because lots of look-a-like download sites are active on the internet.

Never did have any problems.

edit: for a visual explanation see my posting at the next page.

Last edited:
I thought I would try a mod just to see what would happen so I went with @Rainmaker87 Detroit Belle Isle track. It was shown as a win rar file so I thought that might make it easier. Well once again nothing seems to go right for me. I first tried to put it in CM and go from there but it said I needed the 7zip tool to unzip it and the download failed. Installed that and tried again but this time it didn't show up under the hamburger menu.

So now I tried just to choose download from a file. Didn't get any indication that it was downloading. But if you go back to CM and the hamburger menu and hover the cursor on it it says "1 file downloading" and if I try and close CM it says if you do that the download will cancel. But there's nothing anywhere indicating something is downloading. There's no progress bar graph or anything.

How do you tell if you have something installing or not? I'm going to leave it alone for awhile and check back on it later.
I always use 7z (smaller file size). If it's rar it's not from me.
By chance did you make an update for the "AI" on the Sandevoerde track ( zandvoort ) 1973... it's complicated to do an offline race ( it's chaos )... track?....it looks like a "mixer"....even leaving the "minimum power"...it's very bad. ´´I am using practically the same settings as my G27 (which I used in the other races of 1975)...which was perfect...that way I´ll end up giving up.
Checked this one? https://www.mediafire.com/file/2l6l...rgio_Loro%29_new_AI_v2.0_by_Rainmaker.7z/file

I have included a couple of interesting mod sites like GTforum, Legion, Velo and RD in CM. Now you only have to download in CM, if not good you get an message that's the file is in the temporary folders and you do the job manually. Its also safer because lots of look-a-like download sites are active on the internet.

Never did have any problems.
I dont install through Cm, now as an example, the CM Ferrari 296 in CM is reporting an update, but the download fails to even begin with a google drive quota exceeded. this is very common on my system with CM mod updates, but again, yiu have no idea what files are installed and where when you take the lazy route.

Does it work ok for you? The throttle didn't work well in my case; as soon I stepped the pedal, the car was over-accelerating all the time, resulting undriveable.

In addition, as the IA cars move away from my position, their body and wheels do strange graphic things; sudden changes in brightness and color, etc... It seems that the LODS are not very well made, not surprising knowing that ACTK "upgrades" are involved... 😗
Hello, unfortunately I have not been able to be on my pc these days, I only downloaded it because it seems an interesting car that I even saw at an autoexpo so I cannot answer you since I have not tried it, I hope it will be on my pc soon to try all the mods that apparently are fantastic greetings

UPDATE AVALIABLE - CHANGELOG BELOW
Tashi's Car Data Reference Center Update 1.0 (New Century America Update)
^ Click here to access database ^

• Added 1994 Chevrolet Camaro/Pontiac Firebird
  • Added 2004-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt/Cobalt SS

• Added 2000-2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser

• Added 2007 Dodge Caliber & Caliber SRT4
  • Added 2004 Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge Neon & Neon SRT4

• Added 2003-2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra "Terminator"
  • Added 2003-2012 Ford Crown Victoria

• Added manufacturer Hummer
  • Added 2006-2010 Hummer H3

• Added manufacturer Lincoln
  • Added 2003-2006 Lincoln LS

• Added 2008-2009 Pontiac G8
  • Added 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO

Hahaha... I made this track for GTL, many tracks for old lady from me and I needed a new name - this is what I came up with. Thanks for the update!
Just a little point of interest: I later reworked the course completely under the name Montagna di Pietra and placed it in a city.

Ah, thanks for making the original track, it's a really nice layout.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back