Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,712 comments
Hello

I'm a new member. I have been reading the Assetto Corsa forum for quite a long time and find a lot of interesting information there (modding technique, mods). I myself create rally tracks for Assetto Corsa. My tracks are available on RaceDepartment and racingfr.

Here a link to get my Corsican rallye tracks for free
Hi and welcome !

I was unable to find the tracks you mentioned on that forum, but would love to give them a try ...
can you please put direct links to them here so it's easier for all (to not have to dig through the whole forum there)?
Thx! :cheers:

Last edited:
Hello
Thanks. I'll ask to the stafff what to do.....
Thanks for pointing out the problem. It's unintentional on their part. They will try to fix it quickly. Otherwise for activation, they tell me:
"If not for the activation code, he must look in his spam"

Hello
Thanks. I'll ask to the stafff what to do.....
I'd recommend this:
1693317838585.png

Sorry.... I Try here :

Notre Dame de la Serra :

Macinaggio :

Le Lancone :

Is it ok?

Sorry.... I Try here :

Notre Dame de la Serra :

Macinaggio :

Le Lancone :

Is it ok?
Not really. There's still the need to register to be able to download.
Look at the post just above here from @Famine (download section from GTP, accessible for everyone here).

Thanks for pointing out the problem. It's unintentional on their part. They will try to fix it quickly. Otherwise for activation, they tell me:
"If not for the activation code, he must look in his spam"
Thanks so far. It's probably a issue with t-online. I also have issues with mails from sellfy too. Anyway I tried a different mail and then it worked.

I do wish if you read this Easy, that you'd also fix shaders on glass through which you can't see, before posting a car in your garage.

For example on the recently posted Hyundai Creta, the side windows were like that, and the Hongqi S9's glass roof panels too.
Thanks a million! :)

can
Hello

I'm a new member. I have been reading the Assetto Corsa forum for quite a long time and find a lot of interesting information there (modding technique, mods). I myself create rally tracks for Assetto Corsa. My tracks are available on RaceDepartment and racingfr.

Here a link to get my Corsican rallye tracks for free :

https://www.racingfr.net/wbb/index.php?board/474-le-forum-de-jcrr/

Three tracks are available :

• Macinaggio (11,7 km)
200416061139537805.jpg

• Le Lancone (6,5 km)
200911062553354951.jpg

• Notre Dame de la Serra (three layout : 19 - 27,7 - 28,9 km)
20221127141935_1-jpg.619902
Can't register in order to download

Sorry, see if the confirmation email is not in spam? Rainmaker solved the same problem by taking another email address.
I find out... (I'm just a modder, not a member of the team that manages RFRO site).

Hello. Its'n't possible : RFRO have exclusivity of sharing this three tracks. (I'm member of this forum from 2010...) My other tracks are on RD with exclusivity too.

To register or not to download: a final decision will be made very quickly. There are few sites / forums where this is possible without registration....

Last edited:
Sergio Loro's Sandevoerde (1970's layout) is very similar. Not exact , but close.
Yeah I know that one, also got it but unfortunately I am looking for this exact layout of 1980-85, 1979 would also be cool but I am not sure if some will make it even if it would exist in other games.

EDIT : OBSOLETE (check this post for newer version!)

for the Porsche Carrera GT by Adriaan (MNBA Assetto Modding Group) v1.1,
here an extra chameleon skin I made , which also makes it topless/cabrio, easier to take in surroundings ;)

For it to work I had to comment some part in the extension cfg file regarding the paint, affecting all skins - not in a bad way imho).
You can always uncomment it again if you like (but that messes up my skin then).

QUESTION:
This car does land pretty awkward (bounces up in the air ) after the jump at Eiger Nordwand ... anyone a solution for this?

1693326458410.png

Last edited:
here an extra chameleon skin I made , which also makes it topless/cabrio, easier to take in surroundings ;)

For it to work I had to comment some part in the extension cfg file regarding the paint, affecting all skins - not in a bad way imho).
You can always uncomment it again if you like (but that messes up my skin then).

QUESTION:
This car does land pretty awkward (bounces up in the air ) after the jump at Eiger Nordwand ... anyone a solution for this?

View attachment 1283687
That bouncing sounds like the bug from the v180p346. Do you use this version?

QUESTION:

View attachment 1283687
Not jumping do help tho!

Thanks for the heads-up, I completely missed this version.

It's very good, but the lack of mountains is a pretty serious omission. I guess some enterprising soul could easily add the mountain wall from the ACU version..?

There's also some adboard mapping issues.

View attachment 1283150
I had the exact same issue with my Version of the Track. I tried to figure out every Billboard and made a Mapping Guide and a small F1 Skin. If anyone is interested, can be downloaded here: GTPlanet Download

Sochi_Autodrom_F1.jpg

Goodwood Circuit Update

Track Skins\Shader update for mantasisg's excellent Goodwood Circuit. It's a standalone track because I couldn't figure out a way for people to easily back out of it if they don't care for the changes. There were too many changes in the config, plus a couple of added kn5 files. It will come up as Goodwood Circuit in your track list.

Goodwood Circuit Track Skin\Shader update

Just to be clear, all credit for the track itself goes to mantasisg. I had nothing to do with the track creation nor did I alter any of the original kn5 files. I simply tried to make it look\work better with some CSP additions.

Credits:

Original Mod by @mantasisg
CSP Additions and Track Skins by @racinjoe013
Sound Banks from gt_sainte_croix and @gunnar333
Config help from @pk3r72owns (Nukedrop)
Beta Testing by @Quikslvr , @Perico Lospa and @pk3r72owns (Nukedrop)

Notes:
-- CSP is required.
-- Crowd sounds can be disabled in the ext_config by setting the entry to ACTIVE = 0
-- If you don't care for my shader values for things like the trees and grass, you can find any value I changed from the original track in the ext_config file under the Shader Stuff section.
-- Always leave the Grass and Trees skins enabled. The Seasonal Textures skin just gets rid of the flowers in the winter so you can keep it on or off.
-- I redid the original ai to eliminate the crash in the chicane, but if you have an ai file that you already use with the original track, just copy it to this version.

goodwood_circuit.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back