Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,711 comments
Hi guys, I can't find a DL link for Twin ring Motegi, can anyone please help me?

Also, are there any other kei car mods? I have already the honda beat, suzuki cappuccino & alto 660s. Thank you.

Fantastic work, congratulations, the track seems really very unfortunate, however, that during a race of 24 cars, after a few laps the opponents retreat one after the other and arrive at the end of the race in 2-3 cars, hoping you can solve this problem I thank you in advance ..... cheers! ;)
Afaik the conversion is from Gilles and is just posted here...

82f95711-a65b-45ea-9cab-8b307e89df58-original.jpg

2019 BMW M6 GT3-Boutsen Ginion Racing - W.I.P

Edit: Where do you guys upload your photos?

Hi, i'm trying to make a mod of the VW Glof Clubsport but I'm not able to do the rim blur (I don't know how to do it also). Can the car be driven without it??

Theres a set of tutorials on YouTube by WACK that shows how to do rimblur at one point. I can't remember which of the 9 videos it is, but I recall it being in the first couple. Have a look. just google "converting a car assetto corsa wack"

Great news (at least for me):
@GzeroD (Legion) has managed to finally fix the Morgan 3-wheeler. :bowdown:
Now you can race without issues against AI, where before this the AI had no clue how to take a corner in a three wheeler.
And they are pretty fast too...:cheers:

https://perendinator.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2019-06-12T10:09:00+10:00&max-results=500

Maybe the mod was there before, but in any case I did not see until now. :dopey:

Edit:
just one thing (afaik it was the same in the original mod): the FFB is REALLY weak and I sometimes completely lose all of it while driving.
Is there a way to fix that ?
I get that the car has very thin front tires, which is probably related, but you can hardly feel anything (even if I double the set power on my DD wheel).
With some other mods it is possible to add some strength to the front roll bars (which takes care of the disappearing FFB), but this car has none.

Last edited:
i present to you my first mod well more of a tune the Dauer eb110 2001

the mod itself is a horrible replica of it. Basically what i did is just tuned it into a 4wd and made it 200 kg lighter if anybody can make it better or more closer to the real thing go on! enthusia professional racing gave me the idea for this mod!
Screenshot_acr_bugatti_eb_110_ss_dauer_eb110_dubai_22-7-119-18-1-42.jpg

310.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back