Fictional circuit in Italy.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-36 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Original Track by Relesys
GTR2 Converted by Neel Jani
-I tried to contact them but was unable to. I thank them for the work they do.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Billboard textures by @Masscot
flying stuff by @Masscot
logo.png and sections file by @Fanapryde
Rock texture by @Breathe
pit_lane.ai by TITI
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
cameraman and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Masscot , @Breathe

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

Fixed flickering of the Goodyear tire bridge. (Thanks @jac0 for the report.)

La Morra GP v1.01
The link is in the quote.

v1.01 changelog;
Fixed flickering of the Goodyear tire bridge. (Thanks @jac0 for the report.)

Hi everyone,

I once again need your help, so here it goes: I am trying to record new AI lines (for the brand new Zandvoort 2023 mod) and I managed to make it go around 2 seconds faster.

The problem is that with the new lines the AI will not take the track limits in account anymore, resulting in many accidents when going next to each other. They will -for example- hit the inside wall at turn 1 when fighting for position. The AI car being on the outside is somehow the one taking the normal line. And I am not even talking about Lap 1 here, but the whole race.

Also, one AI car even hit the wall before turn 1, somewhere around 100m before the curve, even though it had all the space in the world. I noticed something similar when I tried the same thing at Monza a couple of weeks ago.

How do I make the AI take the track limits in account? Or are my lines the reason that happens? Maybe I have slightly exceeded the sidelines, which at some places are not exactly where they should (wide curbs and at some corners the sidelines are a bit off)?

I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
Did you record new sidelines? When you create a new ai line for a track, it also creates new sidelines, which in my experience are never very good. I'd suggest having a look at your left and right lines and consider re-recording those. My guess is your current ones are a mess.

Last edited:
Did you record new sidelines? When you create a new ai line for a track, it also creates new sidelines, which in my experience are never very good. I'd suggest having a look at your left and right lines and consider re-recording those. My guess is your current ones are a mess.

They definitely are a mess. I can see them changing after the end of the recorded AI line lap....
How do you record the sidelines?

Last edited:
Thanks for this car.
Can you make Toyota Corolla Hybrid Touring Sports car model?
Thank you :-)
Please see the model in the attached photo.

Toyota GR Corolla Morizo Edition 2023 Public Release!!!!
Download:https://sharemods.com/2om1n3ykph7s/gr_corolla_me_2023_101creative.zip.html
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics
-Working wipers
-Self Ligth
-Physics By VRDRIVING
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Dashboard Help RVZ!
-Beta testing and help ,@norms,@Mascot,and others

View attachment 1320798View attachment 1320799View attachment 1320801View attachment 1320802

toyota-corolla-hybrid-touring-sports-portada.jpg

Attachments

• toyota-corolla-hybrid-touring-sports-portada.jpg
    toyota-corolla-hybrid-touring-sports-portada.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
They definitely are a mess. I can see them changing after the end of the recorded AI line lap....
How do you record the sidelines?
You need the ai line helper app, which you can get from Race Department. Then I would suggest doing a google search for 'assetto corsa ai line helper app'. There will be a bunch of youtube videos that come up in the results on how to use the app.

And I have a question for some ai expert about the BRAKEHINT line in the ai_hints file. Is this used to make the ai brake in places where you need them to brake or is it used to tell them how much to brake in a zone? When I make an ai line, I always seem to have an issue with them braking too hard in some spots. I always hate to have to re-record the line to try and get them to not brake as hard so I was hoping I could use the BRAKEHINT line to lesson how much they brake in areas where I messed up the recording.

Last edited:
here you go

View attachment 1321308

ps: know you can easily do this yourself with CM Showroom - Paintshop (then slide "Modify current" to "Save as new" , and you can choose your own colors... without chameleon colors ofcourse - that's where an ext_config.ini file comes in, but you can copy that from another skin folder and change the color codes and experiment! use regular Showroom to see the colorchanges instantly when you save the ini file.)
thank you so much

You need the ai line helper app, which you can get from Race Department. Then I would suggest doing a google search for 'assetto corsa ai line helper app'. There will be a bunch of youtube videos that come up in the results on how to use the app.

And I have a question for some ai expert about the BRAKEHINT line in the ai_hints file. Is this used to make the ai brake in places where you need them to brake or is it used to tell them how much to brake in a zone? When I make an ai line, I always seem to have an issue with them braking too hard in some spots. I always hate to have to re-record the line to try and get them to not brake as hard so I was hoping I could use the BRAKEHINT line to lesson how much they brake in areas where I messed up the recording.
What I found:

HINT_x: multiply the radius of the corner seen by the AI. Useful when AI is too fast or too slow in a corner.. usually due to compression/decompressions but there could be other reasons such as hairpin with long straight after and where the AI is going in too hot loosing in exit speed.

BRAKEHINT_x: changes the AI idea of how hard it can brake in that zone.. again some compression and,especially decompression area might need this

DANGER_x: is an hint that kicks in when the AI is engaged and it's informing the AI to take it easy in that section if engaged.. it's used very rarely

Thanks for this car.
Can you make Toyota Corolla Hybrid Touring Sports car model?
Thank you :-)
Please see the model in the attached photo.

View attachment 1321321
I'd say that easily 98% of car mod we see are port from other games (which takes quite some time to do). This particular car mught be available in 3D (like turbosquid...) but the price of them prevent any modder to buy them and import them to the game (150$ on turbosquid).

What I found:

HINT_x: multiply the radius of the corner seen by the AI. Useful when AI is too fast or too slow in a corner.. usually due to compression/decompressions but there could be other reasons such as hairpin with long straight after and where the AI is going in too hot loosing in exit speed.

BRAKEHINT_x: changes the AI idea of how hard it can brake in that zone.. again some compression and,especially decompression area might need this

DANGER_x: is an hint that kicks in when the AI is engaged and it's informing the AI to take it easy in that section if engaged.. it's used very rarely
So i'm assuming a lower number means they won't brake as hard\much. I'll have to test out different values and see what happens. Thanks....

What I found:

I simply use HINT to make'em accelerate (when, percentage), BRAKEHINT when I want'em to brake (when, percentage), DANGER (when, on left or right) is great for bottlenecks and all points where overtaking is a dumb idea and/or brings AI to crashes or ending out of track.

I tried out different brake hint values on a problem spot on my Zandy 2023 raceday ai. The ai was too hard on the brakes when slowing down for the last chicane. I had some interesting results. When I lowered the brake hint value down to 0.25, they hit the brakes even harder then they did with no brake hint entry. When I raised it to 1.5, they glided into the turn much more realistically. I would have thought the lower value would have been the way to go. I don't really care why it works that way. I'm just glad I found a way to make it better. I might have to try this on a couple of other tracks that I made ai for and see if it solves the same problem.

Released : Nissan R390 GT1´97
Author:F302
3D Model: Slightly Mad Studios,Reiza Studios
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: by Reiza Studios
3d work: F302
Alternative Sound file include (PLEASE USE THIS)
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer GT_Sport 1.4
knowing bugs: Shift Animation
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

View attachment 1321047
First of all thank you for your hard work.
If it's possible I'd like to know if there are any substantial differences with your version of the car with the RSS one.
Thank you!!!

RSS is modeled after the 98 car, with the long tail, the F302 version is the short tail 97 car.
It is true!! Sorry, I didn't notice!!
Maybe it even changes the physics a bit I suppose

Any news on Varano track? That revamped project looks interesting!
Here is an improvement on Fall Guy

and here a little but efective finishing touch by PGMurphy

If like me you don't like 3D trees, I recommend you just use the PGmurphy file

With permission from @RacingSounds , I created a quick and not very good raceday layout for his excellent Zandvoort 2023 track. It was thrown together quickly so there are plenty of mistakes and I can't vouch for the accuracy of the placement of the grandstands. I used the 2020 version of the track as a guide on where to place things. Also, because of the terrain changes he made, the car objects I used don't line up right so you will see some floating and some sunken cars. I plan to do some more work on this eventually, like adding some sponsor billboards in front of the grandstands and a few other things. My hope is that @Pyyer beats me to it so that we can get a good race day mod for the track, but this will have to do for now.

The mod will overwrite @RacingSounds original ext_config files, but no changes were made to his settings. I just needed to add a line at the bottom in order for the included grass skins to work, but you do not need to use them. The raceday layout will still work without any of the skins enabled.

Zandvoort 2023 Raceday Layout

As always, please let me know of any mistakes or suggestions on how to improve it.
One last set of small tweaks. Use the link in the quote to get the update.

This will be the last update for the time being unless @RacingSounds changes something about the track that requires me to update my mod. If you were using one of my track skins, make sure to disable it until you update the mod, then re-enable it.

-- Some grass skin color tweaks to give a little more green tint to the grass. If you prefer the old look of the grass, I included the original skins so you can revert back.
-- Color changed two vegetation textures. I don't know if the originals were the correct color for that area, but they stood out like a sore thumb for me so I changed them.
-- Cut off the bottom of the grandstand sponsor banners just because they look better not being so long from top to bottom. Also added banners\flags to one set of grandstands that I somehow overlooked.

That is all...

small update thanks to @Perico Lospa who unlike me has eyes and a brain.

i forgot to add the code in which removed the side canyards (or whatever you call them). totally my mistake this car did not have them irl.

(the black smudge is baked into the AO btw) its present on all skins

Download updated

Screenshot (416).png

Last edited:
Has anyone experienced bright flashing textures almost like flashes going off while driving on 1990s Thruxton ? It usually starts after 2 or 3 laps. I have the latest PURE and CSP. I have reinstalled the track. It only occurs on Thruxton 1990s.

Has anyone experienced bright flashing textures almost like flashes going off while driving on 1990s Thruxton ? It usually starts after 2 or 3 laps. I have the latest PURE and CSP. I have reinstalled the track. It only occurs on Thruxton 1990s.
On the car model or the track itself ? I've encountered a similar problem with some of shin's new tracks (mainly Barcelona, Kyalami and Monza 1992) where the lighting 'flashes' on the car model but nowhere else. Weird stuff.

Does anyone know if these cars are being made
Radical SR9
We have had a roughish model for some time in our group but thanks to JK1977, Peugeot 905 and I are working on a better version. 2006 AER model work is just about complete:
__custom_showroom_1705912445.jpg

Animated winglets shown above and below but also shows work to be done on this skin and many more skins to be made. So if anyone is up for skinning please let me know.
__custom_showroom_1705912460.jpg

Last edited:
We've talked about this a long time ago #70,903 these duplicates are getting out of hand at this point... Though, it is great to see a better version of the car, I'd say the ACC converted Lexus is fine for me. Plenty of liveries and sound mods by the community to get it up to standards. Heck, I even put the most miles into that ACC version in my garage.

View attachment 1291733

URD should just hang it up (IMO). I don't mind duplicates with different configurations like same car, but with a different rear wing, different wheels, one with endurance lights, one doesn't, ones RHD, ones LHD etc, etc. This would be a different story if the Lexus was either a bad convert, has issues or was a car from an old game like GTR2. Honestly, the car is great with no issues what so ever. This happened last time with the new Porsche 992 GT3-R, there was a sim dream version, then a Bonny version and then a URD version. Luckily Bonny stop working on the car for multiple reasons, one being that it gotten leaked.

I don't get why RSS is making GT3 cars (same can be said for URD) that have already looked good and have been worked on well, just make unique cars like that RSS FIA pack and VRC's Pavey Longhood and newly released TA2 Dagger or make fictional cars like what LP design did with their Alfa Romeo GTM and Zagato GT3 cars. We could use another FIA GT pack from them, I like to see something, like a 2007 FIA GT theme pack - Saleen S7.R EVO, the C6.R, F430 GT2/GTC, 997 RSR etc. Just something different from any other modding team.
Man.. if rss, urd, or vrc put time into a 2006-2011 gt2 grid I might keel over and die of happiness.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back