Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,421 comments
Curious if anyone knows why VRC chose to not add front wing adjustment to the 2021 Indycar oval kit? seems odd since the dw12 has it but the ir18 and the 21 only have rear wing and floor adjustment

Released : Nissan R390 GT1´97
Author:F302
3D Model: Slightly Mad Studios,Reiza Studios
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: by Reiza Studios
3d work: F302
Alternative Sound file include (PLEASE USE THIS)
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer GT_Sport 1.4
knowing bugs: Shift Animation
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

View attachment 1321047
Real skins on the way :)

__custom_showroom_1705779968.jpg

hope u enjoy the Car
PP filer GT_Sport 1.4
have fun!

View attachment 1321047
Thank you very much for this free mod!
It drives great but i think the brakes are a bit low on the braking force. The RSS Versions needs nearly half the braking distance. i changed the force to 3300 which seemed more fitting, the RSS 1998 version still has a higher braking force. I wanted to give you more feedback for the physics but my wheel adapter broke unfortunately...

Some possible fixes regarding the 3D Model:
the intercooler model is peaking through the side of the car and the rear wing could use some more degrees, so its more leveled and not looking downwards.
intercooler.JPG
rear wing.JPG

It drives great but i think the brakes are a bit low on the braking force. The RSS Versions needs nearly half the braking distance. i changed the force to 3300 which seemed more fitting, the RSS 1998 version still has a higher braking force. I wanted to give you more feedback for the physics but my wheel adapter broke unfortunately...

the intercooler model is peaking through the side of the car and the rear wing could use some more degrees, so its more leveled and not looking downwards.
View attachment 1321065View attachment 1321067

its orginal
!screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Toyota GR Corolla Morizo Edition 2023 Public Release!!!!
Download:https://sharemods.com/2om1n3ykph7s/gr_corolla_me_2023_101creative.zip.html
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics
-Working wipers
-Self Ligth
-Physics By VRDRIVING
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Dashboard Help RVZ!
-Beta testing and help ,@norms,@Mascot,and others

View attachment 1320798View attachment 1320799View attachment 1320801View attachment 1320802
Thanks for this beauty Peter,
if possible , please optimize it a little in terms of triangles in a next update, as-is I can't maintain a steady fps , without altering my settings , cause it's too taxing on the GPU...
1705785567119.png

ps: here 6 extra skins I made for this one
preview.jpg
preview.jpg

preview.jpg
preview.jpg

preview.jpg
preview.jpg

hope u enjoy the Car
PP filer GT_Sport 1.4
have fun!

View attachment 1321047
Here's a few files to test if you want. Data will need to be unpacked to add the driver3d.ini in the right place.
Other files overwrite. Don't replace entire folders, only the substitute files are included.
New driver/posture/shift animation/shift timing/better wheel grip/fixed hand-wheel synch.
The new shifting animation position is good except it's above the shifter. If the shifter shaft was a little longer it'd be perfect.
You had the steer animation lock at 240, I've edited this to 360 so that the hands stay in synch with the wheel rotation.

Here's a few files to test if you want. Data will need to be unpacked to add the driver3d.ini in the right place.
Other files overwrite. Don't replace entire folders, only the substitute files are included.
New driver/posture/shift animation/shift timing/better wheel grip/fixed hand-wheel synch.
The new shifting animation position is good except it's above the shifter. If the shifter shaft was a little longer it'd be perfect.
You had the steer animation lock at 240, I've edited this to 360 so that the hands stay in synch with the wheel rotation.
Thank you!

Anyone experience this issue in AC where the Ai car ahead gains speed when you are in its slipstream? :odd:
Race settings are 1 opponent with opponent strength set to 100%.

Top speed is suppose to be 319 but the Ai car #2 goes to 326! WTH?

When I switch view to car #2 the small Speedo is showing the Ai current speed and the big Speedo car #1 which
is in the slipstream of car #2.

Last edited:
Ferrari 308 GTB(v1.3) by F40 LM Lover

It is Required CSP 1.76 or above Version.
But It has been updated on CSP 2.3 preview
1.Change Logs(v1.3)
1) Bugs are Fixed
-. Right Door's Map and Reflection are fixed.
-. Low/High Beams are seprated.
-. Head Lights were too bright.
-. Time of Clock was not accurated.
2) Rim Blurs are added.
3) CSP PBR Interiors.

2. Details
1) 3d Model
- Base model from Gran Turismo 7
. Editing and Optimizing works by Hijacked. He did really wonderful jobs and Hard works. Thank you to him!!!
- Engine Parts from The Crews
- Many Parts are made by me.
- Detailng and Adding/Changing Parts by F40 LM Lover.
2) Sound by Kunos (288gto)
3) Physics by VRDriving
4) Features
- Extra Animations and Lighting
. Left Door : Extra A
. Right Door : Extra B
. Motor Hood : Extra C
. Front Hood : Extra D
. Left Window Open/Close : Extra E
. Fog Lights : Extra F
. Fully Working Instruments and Interior Lights
5) Driver's Steer, Manual Shifting, Feet & Arms, buttons Animations by F40_LM_Lover.

3. Download Link is in the description of Video.

Attachments

• 20240121-140013-vulk_olsztyn_center_college-ferrari_308_gtb.jpg
    20240121-140013-vulk_olsztyn_center_college-ferrari_308_gtb.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 20240121-140020-vulk_olsztyn_center_college-ferrari_308_gtb.jpg
    20240121-140020-vulk_olsztyn_center_college-ferrari_308_gtb.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 20240121-140034-vulk_olsztyn_center_college-ferrari_308_gtb.jpg
    20240121-140034-vulk_olsztyn_center_college-ferrari_308_gtb.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20240121-140056-vulk_olsztyn_center_college-ferrari_308_gtb.jpg
    20240121-140056-vulk_olsztyn_center_college-ferrari_308_gtb.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 20240121-140115-vulk_olsztyn_center_college-ferrari_308_gtb.jpg
    20240121-140115-vulk_olsztyn_center_college-ferrari_308_gtb.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 20240121-140156-vulk_olsztyn_center_college-ferrari_308_gtb.jpg
    20240121-140156-vulk_olsztyn_center_college-ferrari_308_gtb.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 12

View attachment 1321065View attachment 1321067

perfectly normal :

Nissan_R390_GT1_(1997)_front-left_2012_Nissan_Global_Headquarters_Gallery.jpg

Nissan-R390-Le-Mans-1997-1.jpg

Last edited:

1.Change Logs(v1.3)
1) Bugs are Fixed
2) Rim Blurs are added.
3) CSP PBR Interiors.

2. Details
1) 3d Model
. Editing and Optimizing works by Hijacked. He did really wonderful jobs and Hard works. Thank you to him!!!
3) Physics by VRDriving
4) Features
5) Driver's Steer, Manual Shifting, Feet & Arms, buttons Animations by F40_LM_Lover.

does it come with Magnum PI mustache?

Last edited:
Anyone experience this issue in AC where the Ai car ahead gains speed when you are in its slipstream? :odd:
Race settings are 1 opponent with opponent strength set to 100%.

Top speed is suppose to be 319 but the Ai car #2 goes to 326! WTH?

When I switch view to car #2 the small Speedo is showing the Ai current speed and the big Speedo car #1 which
is in the slipstream of car #2.

For the love of god please stop using that crime against humanity and use this instead

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-14026877

Progress update : All cars done, finishing per car physics. Set to release between this end of the month and 15 february.

View attachment 1321108

View attachment 1321111

View attachment 1321113

View attachment 1321115

View attachment 1321117

View attachment 1321118
Thanks for your work...I can't wait

For the love of god please stop using that crime against humanity and use this instead

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-14026877
Great package...now that you update the physics and some textures it will be perfect. Have you also thought about rain tires? Thank you

I have all your stuff installed already. Excellent work by the way waiting for your next release.

I use that mod because of the blown diffuser sound mod and despite its low top speed its actually very fast on some circuits.
The Mod is by Luca Ponz.

I cut a few corners here and there using the keyboard here but a 1:15 at Hockenheim is pretty fast.

Turn up the volume and listen to that glorious blown diffuser sound.

Last edited:
Skipping "10 years", now the "Champions Career Mode" is in the year 1960.
The first race of this long season (sportscar races, f1, formula Indy, Nascar...), is the 1000km of Buenos Aires.
This time I chose the Brazilian duo, Celso Lara Barberis / Christian "Bino" Heins with the Maserati 300s.

After the race, I noticed that the performance of the "AI" Porsche 718 was a little lower, I'm going to try to adjust it better (because when testing both the Ferrari 250TR, Maserati, Maserati Birdcage and Porsche 718, I achieved similar times).

MASERATI 300s C.Barberis / C.Heins - onboard - Part 1

MASERATI 300s - TvCam - Part 2

do you have the link for the Maserati 300S ?

Hi everyone,

I once again need your help, so here it goes: I am trying to record new AI lines (for the brand new Zandvoort 2023 mod) and I managed to make it go around 2 seconds faster.

The problem is that with the new lines the AI will not take the track limits in account anymore, resulting in many accidents when going next to each other. They will -for example- hit the inside wall at turn 1 when fighting for position. The AI car being on the outside is somehow the one taking the normal line. And I am not even talking about Lap 1 here, but the whole race.

Also, one AI car even hit the wall before turn 1, somewhere around 100m before the curve, even though it had all the space in the world. I noticed something similar when I tried the same thing at Monza a couple of weeks ago.

How do I make the AI take the track limits in account? Or are my lines the reason that happens? Maybe I have slightly exceeded the sidelines, which at some places are not exactly where they should (wide curbs and at some corners the sidelines are a bit off)?

I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

I have all your stuff installed already. Excellent work by the way waiting for your next release.

I use that mod because of the blown diffuser sound mod and despite its low top speed its actually very fast on some circuits.
The Mod is by Luca Ponz.

I cut a few corners here and there using the keyboard here but a 1:15 at Hockenheim is pretty fast.

Turn up the volume and listen to that glorious blown diffuser sound.

lmao you can just replace the sound of my redbull with the blown diffuser sound. You can use the content manager "replace sound' to easily do that.

Also yeah ponz physics that I also use (well a Frankenstein version of it) is made to be confortable with a controller. So pace wise it is easy to break records.
Great package...now that you update the physics and some textures it will be perfect. Have you also thought about rain tires? Thank you
Yeah next update will have rain tyres.

Hi everyone,

I once again need your help, so here it goes: I am trying to record new AI lines (for the brand new Zandvoort 2023 mod) and I managed to make it go around 2 seconds faster.

The problem is that with the new lines the AI will not take the track limits in account anymore, resulting in many accidents when going next to each other. They will -for example- hit the inside wall at turn 1 when fighting for position. The AI car being on the outside is somehow the one taking the normal line. And I am not even talking about Lap 1 here, but the whole race.

Also, one AI car even hit the wall before turn 1, somewhere around 100m before the curve, even though it had all the space in the world. I noticed something similar when I tried the same thing at Monza a couple of weeks ago.

How do I make the AI take the track limits in account? Or are my lines the reason that happens? Maybe I have slightly exceeded the sidelines, which at some places are not exactly where they should (wide curbs and at some corners the sidelines are a bit off)?

I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
seems like stuff you can tweak via ai_hints.ini and the [DANGER_0] command.
look where the AI starts breaking when they try the silly overtake. that's when the [DANGER_0] command (and the left/right indications) has to do the magic.

I don't know if this is a issue but when I drive on the sky I can never see the sun it seems it disappeared anyway know how to lower the sun angle?

1.Change Logs(v1.3)
1) Bugs are Fixed
2) Rim Blurs are added.
3) CSP PBR Interiors.

2. Details
1) 3d Model
3) Physics by VRDriving
4) Features

@Young78 thanks very much for the updates. Love this car, and top job with the animations.
Not sure if this is a new bug or not, but LOD_B has a glitch with the rear lights that's very noticeable in spec races.

LOD_A, all good:
Screenshot (56).png

LOD_B, weird white disc appears:
Screenshot (57).png

LOD_C, all good again:
Screenshot (58).png

could you make also a red or dark red one?
here you go

1705837020614.png

ps: know you can easily do this yourself with CM Showroom - Paintshop (then slide "Modify current" to "Save as new" , and you can choose your own colors... without chameleon colors ofcourse - that's where an ext_config.ini file comes in, but you can copy that from another skin folder and change the color codes and experiment! use regular Showroom to see the colorchanges instantly when you save the ini file.)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back