Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,188 comments
The version 1.1 update is available for @TheNuvolari's GT500 Nissan Z.

Changelog claims the car size issue has been resolved. 👏 👏
Driver age confirmed to still be 9 years old.

You could make driver animations without the driver not glitching through everything, or can find more pics about the interior of the car 🤗 Sincerely wish that nobody has to go through finding references of a Super GT car lmao

The version 1.1 update is available for @TheNuvolari's GT500 Nissan Z.

Changelog claims the car size issue has been resolved. 👏 👏
Driver age confirmed to still be 9 years old.

Yes, the driver is still an infant, I think because he's been scaled so that his grip fits the tiny steering wheel. His feet seem to be about half a metre away from the pedals.
As a test I tried subbing in an adult driver (from the VRC 9T8), but... well, judge for yourself.

1705658587383.png

Something very weird is going on, the driver looks like he's getting ready to light one of his farts.

@TheNuvolari the first step might be to fit a suitable driver with the correct posture for the cockpit, then scale the small steering wheel up to fit his grip?

Yes, the driver is still an infant, I think because he's been scaled so that his grip fits the tiny steering wheel. His feet seem to be about half a metre away from the pedals.
As a test I tried subbing in an adult driver (from the VRC 9T8), but... well, judge for yourself.

View attachment 1320642

Something very weird is going on, the driver looks like he's getting ready to light one of his farts.

@TheNuvolari the first step might be to fit a suitable driver with the correct posture for the cockpit, then scale the small steering wheel up to fit his grip?
It's not the steering wheel but more like the seat is which is tiny that has literally zero pics floating around the internet, if I would make the seat bigger then I would need to tweak the whole interior but I had enough of modeling the car from the ground up after 5 months

It's not the steering wheel but more like the seat is which is tiny that has literally zero pics floating around the internet, if I would make the seat bigger then I would need to tweak the whole interior but I had enough of modeling the car from the ground up after 5 months
Apart from the raised legs (still not sure what's causing that, maybe because the VRC driver originally has leg animations), the adult driver I subbed in seemed to fit the seat okay... but the steering wheel was waaaay too small for his hand positions. It does look on the small side.

Edit: ah yes, tried another driver and the seat is very small. The other issue is that the steering wheel looks to be about six inches from the driver's chest.
Not sure much can be done about this for VR users without remodelling the cockpit with normal ergonomics, I don't think an adult driver with normal posture is ever going to fit with the current seat/wheel/pedal arangement.

Last edited:
Ha.haha.HAHA... Erm, nope :)
You could make driver animations without the driver not glitching through everything, or can find more pics about the interior of the car 🤗 Sincerely wish that nobody has to go through finding references of a Super GT car lmao
Happily I drive with a flat-screen, and the wheel and arms hidden, so for the 99%, I'm super happy with the car.
1%: Replay's are also not a huge part of my game, but my word they are hilarious :)

Last edited:
Just to clarify things, the driver is exactly 148cm. I had to scale him down to 80% so he could fit in the 1.0 version of the car. Because this happened with the regular driver:
image.png

I warned of the VR-users who would see immediatly that the driver looked like a child. But did what I was told to do.

Anyway, now the 1.1 version of the car is a lot bigger (and better), I created a quick and dirty animation with the regular sized driver, and I personally think it looks much more realistic.

So here's the driver that comes with version 1.1:

old.png

And here's the new driver (188cm):
new.png

Maybe something in the middle would be the best option(170cm is average japanese man), but in VR the driver looks very small very fast when scaling him down.

So if you like the look of the new driver here he is:

It's not perfect, right thumb goes a little through the carbon wheel when steering hard left. But at least he's an adult now. ;)

Last edited:
does anyone have a fix for simdream's alpine LMDh the AI just sit on the rev limiter but as far as I am aware they're encrypted so you can't fix the bug?

La Morra GP v1.02

Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_lamorra_gp_19-0-124-22-19-34.jpg

Fictional circuit in Italy.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-36 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Original Track by Relesys
GTR2 Converted by Neel Jani
-I tried to contact them but was unable to. I thank them for the work they do.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Billboard textures by @Masscot
flying stuff by @Masscot
logo.png and sections file by @Fanapryde
Rock texture by @Breathe
pit_lane.ai by TITI
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
cameraman and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Masscot , @Breathe

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

Fixed flickering of the Goodyear tire bridge. (Thanks @jac0 for the report.)

v1.02 changelog;
-Smoothed the rocks on the last corner. (Thanks @Masscot for the report.)

Last edited:
does anyone have a fix for simdream's alpine LMDh the AI just sit on the rev limiter but as far as I am aware they're encrypted so you can't fix the bug?
Its not encrypted i was playing around with it yesterday. Change the AI gear up to 8300 the only problem is the AI are not able to take a proper driving line and cause carnage on every corner. Anyone knows how to fix this ?

Just to clarify things, the driver is exactly 148cm. I had to scale him down to 80% so he could fit in the 1.0 version of the car. Because this happened with the regular driver: View attachment 1320666

I warned of the VR-users who would see immediatly that the driver looked like a child. But did what I was told to do.

Anyway, now the 1.1 version of the car is a lot bigger (and better), I created a quick and dirty animation with the regular sized driver, and I personally think it looks much more realistic.

View attachment 1320668

View attachment 1320669

Maybe something in the middle would be the best option(170cm is average japanese man), but in VR the driver looks very small very fast when scaling him down.

It's not perfect, right thumb goes a little through the carbon wheel when steering hard left. But at least he's an adult now. ;)
You superstar. Many thanks!

shi
La Morra GP v1.0

View attachment 1320676
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-36 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;

flying stuff by @Masscot
Rock texture by @Breathe
pit_lane.ai by TITI

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

That track would have been sooo dangerous in real life haha

We're talking "Mark Webber at Lemans" style for every lap kind of dangerous :lol:

Just to clarify things, the driver is exactly 148cm. I had to scale him down to 80% so he could fit in the 1.0 version of the car. Because this happened with the regular driver: View attachment 1320666

View attachment 1320668

View attachment 1320669

Just the job, many thanks @Tummie555, the VR world can now fully appreciate @TheNuvolari's hard work as intended. :cheers:

shi
La Morra GP v1.0

View attachment 1320676
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-36 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;

flying stuff by @Masscot
Rock texture by @Breathe
pit_lane.ai by TITI

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

Looks like a fun and crazy circuit.

The work on the BoP for the BMW, Marcos, Gillet and Ultima is taking longer than I wanted, but that is also due to the lack of my free time at the moment to work on the cars.
But the BoP fits quite well so far and it just needs some fine tuning. Currently all four cars are under, up to a second apart.

But I needed some variety and have been working on the Mosler MT900 R GT3 for the last two days.
A big thanks to @lorelord for sharing with me his model that he started but didn't work on further. :bowdown:

In the two days I installed the interior and separated all the parts properly and assigned materials. I will separate and assign the exterior accordingly tonight. Then I start creating new UV maps for interior and exterior.

I'm also in the process of creating some new custom material textures including normal maps. Here is the current status of the model. And next time there will be colorful pictures.😎
mosler_exterior.JPG
mosler_exterior3.JPG
mosler_exterior2.JPG
mosler_engine.JPG
mosler_interior.JPG
mosler_interior2.JPG

Looks like a fun and crazy circuit.

shi
La Morra GP v1.0

View attachment 1320676
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-36 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;

flying stuff by @Masscot
Rock texture by @Breathe
pit_lane.ai by TITI

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

Just epic fun and great racing too! Bravo Shi, once again.

Just epic fun and great racing too! Bravo Shi, once again.
shi
La Morra GP v1.0

View attachment 1320676
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-36 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;

flying stuff by @Masscot
Rock texture by @Breathe
pit_lane.ai by TITI

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

yes Shi, a beautifull addition for AC! :bowdown:

only 1 disturbing thing I noticed right away , a flickering of the "Goodyear" text on the giant tire (bridge).
(the text flickers from as soon as it is in sight and flicker only stops when I get very close to it )
Can anyone w VR confirm?
Is this due to a fault in the track or in my settings?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back