Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,188 comments
__custom_showroom_1705598045.jpg
__custom_showroom_1705598033.jpg
__custom_showroom_1705598026.jpg
__custom_showroom_1705598016.jpg

Hyundai Genisis gr.3 skin touch up/upscale only
Decided to fiddle with this skin a little as i wasn't happy with the quality so decided to do something about it. not perfect but greatly improved in terms of sharpness. This is a 4096x512 skin.

unzip and drag the .dds file into the correct skin folder and your done.

thanks to whoever did the colour correction on this skin in the first place all i have done is fiddle with it

car made/converted by F302

Screenshot (401).png

Screenshot (405).png

Screenshot (402).png

Screenshot (406).png

Last edited:
Hyundai Genisis gr.3 skin touch up/upscale only
Decided to fiddle with this skin a little as i wasn't happy with the quality so decided to do something about it. not perfect but greatly improved in terms of sharpness. This is a 4096x512 skin.

unzip and drag the .dds file into the correct skin folder and your done.

thanks to whoever did the colour correction on this skin in the first place all i have done is fiddle with it

car made/converted by F302

View attachment 1320444

View attachment 1320445
View attachment 1320446
View attachment 1320448
thx for your work!

Hi everyone,
hope you're all doing well today :).

I've run into some sort of artefact/visual bug that seems connected to my game's post processing and I was wondering if anybody could help me out. I don't really know how long I've had the issue as i just noticed it yesterday.

There seems to be some sort of white or transparent line when in cockpit or hood cam. It also seems connected to my camera as moving it around also moves said "line". The bug stems from my post-processing as turning it off removes the bug, but it is not ppfilter-specific as it does this with all of them. It also doesn't seem related to pure as turning that off doesnt affect the bug. Playing with the pp settings in pure config dont fix it as well, I've tried them all.

I run my game on an nvidia GPU in 3440*1440 ultrawide, i dont know if that has anything to do with it. My game runs on CSP 0.2.3 preview-1

Here is a picture and a video attached showcasing the issue on the Bayer Hybrid v8, you can see the bug next to the 24 logo, its very visible on the left side.

Thank you very much to those taking their time to help.

Hi thx for the reply :),
You can see the line moving when I'm going up and down with my camera at around 0:17 in the video, on the hood right in front of the window. It looks like a reflection at first glance but it moves in sync with my camera which is very odd.
As requested, here are a few screenshots with arrows. I've also made a screenshot with slightly different lighting (4) and one with my post-processing off, where the bug dissapears (5).
Lemme know if you need more info or other pics
ah that seems like what I call a "unreal reflection" ... I see them on alot of mods , a reflection (of white lines or white/red curb paint which then reflects off a surface of the car in a way that would not be possible in real life.
It's highly immersion breaking esp if the reflections are inside the car and clearly visible from driver pov (esp in VR).

You could add some lines in the ext_config.ini in order to make the carbon less reflective , and you would then not see the reflection so much (or not at all if you turn off reflection alltogether).

;To stop a mesh from reflecting anything:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE= 1
MESHES= nameofthemesh ; or you can try NAME= nameofthecarbonmaterial
PROP_... = fresnelMaxLevel, 0.0
PROP_... = fresnelC, 0.0 ;increase a little to keep some level of reflection (eg 0.01)

I do not know how to keep the reflectiveness but get rid of any unrealistic reflections though.
And if the carbon is supposed to be glossy , this screws up the look ofcourse, but better then unrealistic/immersion breaking reflections that disturb you.
I guess that is up to the author to fix and not possible to tweak w some CSP extension to get only realistic reflections...
If anyone here knows how to do that and cares to share? (that would be awesome - but alot of work afterwards to fix alot of mods in my collection ;))

Last edited:
Hay do you have The Crew's S7.R Evo from The Crew converted or have plans to do so? We haven't had a S7.R Evo in Assetto yet and I want to give it's proper looks. I know we have the S7.R from RSS and yours, but those are the models from 2000 - 2003, the one below is the S7.R Evo from 2004 - 2009, featuring the huge roof scoop, official FIA wing and the OZ wheels. (My favorite model of the S7.R)

news_2019_s7r_warmup_feature.jpg
FV8vbftXkAAaqLL.jpg

ah that seems like what I call a "unreal reflection" ... I see them on alot of mods , a reflection (of white lines or white/red curb paint which then reflects off a surface of the car in a way that would not be possible in real life.
It's highly immersion breaking esp if the reflections are inside the car and clearly visible from driver pov (esp in VR).

You could add some lines in the ext_config.ini in order to make the carbon less reflective , and you would then not see the reflection so much (or not at all if you turn off reflection alltogether).

;To stop a mesh from reflecting anything:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE= 1
MESHES= nameofthemesh ; or you can try NAME= nameofthecarbonmaterial
PROP_... = fresnelMaxLevel, 0.0
PROP_... = fresnelC, 0.0 ;increase a little to keep some level of reflection (eg 0.01)

I do not know how to keep the reflectiveness but get rid of any unrealistic reflections though.
And if the carbon is supposed to be glossy , this screws up the look ofcourse, but better then unrealistic/immersion breaking reflections that disturb you.
I guess that is up to the author to fix and not possible to tweak w some CSP extension to get only realistic reflections...
If anyone here knows how to do that and cares to share? (that would be awesome - but alot of work afterwards to fix alot of mods in my collection ;))
Thanks for the help!
I doubt the issue comes directly from the car though as I have a similar issue on other cars (I think its on all of them, but just noticeable on some more than others). The car is also from RSS and I haven't seen the bug with other people using it, so I think the issue is more from my game rather than the car. Nonetheless I'll try this if it gets on my nerves too much haha!
I think i'll try reinstalling CSP, maybe that will help, or it might get fixed somehow with next version... one can hope :)

I mean I just want someone with the technical knowhow to finally import the 2013 Ferrari 458 GT3 model into Assetto from GT Sport or GT7.

How we've gotten like every grand touring car known to man (plus fictional stuff) besides that one kinda blows my mind, but somehow it has been missed.

I've already explained all that, so I guess I'll just sit over here in my corner still waiting for it to happen.

Last edited:
I think JK1977 can make that happen.
He could, but whether he cares is a different question entirely, and the source of the car's absence lol.

Many of the other GT3 cars in the Gran Turismo series haven't been converted either, but all of those (aside from the fictional ones) already have a paid mod, ACC convert, or convert from another source already in AC and available. So there's no incentive or reason to touch them. The 458 GT3 only exists in Gran Turismo Sport and 7, and there is no alternative appearance of the car to source it from.

There have been many mod creators who have converted models from Gran Turismo games like GT5, 6, Sport and 7 so far, and individual parts of the 458 GT3 have even been converted from Sport... as a body kit for a garish-looking street car. But it's stopped short of the full vehicle in racing spec. There have been many people with the ability, but none have tried.

And I know there's been a "2011 458 GT3" from Yezhrod, but it's really just a grid filler car using a 458 GT2 with body panels from an old game like GTR2, it's a pretty junky thing as well.

1705618018618.jpeg

This thing here, that only exists because it's the bumpers of the car converted from Gran Turismo Sport, taped onto the Kunos 458 road car model, with the Kunos 458 GT2 interior. Sadly it is the closest thing we have to the proper car in the game right now. Both it and the Yezhrod car are just the 458 GT2 in drag.

I don't know about you guys, but I really don't want to leave Assetto Corsa in however many years knowing someone stared down the full model of the car, and only decided to convert the bumpers for his Shutoko street car project and nothing else. Even knowing that makes me kinda depressed.

I think it's a little tragic that when you google "458 GT3 in Assetto Corsa", you find a beta or two of mods for the proper car that never went anywhere, videos like this of that questionable street car below, and nothing else. These videos are painful for me to see because I know where those assets are from; they're from the car I want in AC the most, from the only game you can find it in.

The Fezza deserves so much more than a couple forgotten teasers, and some converted bumpers that were slapped onto a riced-out road car.

1705620712076.png
1705620724251.png
1705620739794.png

Also here's a compilation of all the abandoned projects I know of so far.

Last edited:
Hay do you have The Crew's S7.R Evo from The Crew converted or have plans to do so? We haven't had a S7.R Evo in Assetto yet and I want to give it's proper looks. I know we have the S7.R from RSS and yours, but those are the models from 2000 - 2003, the one below is the S7.R Evo from 2004 - 2009, featuring the huge roof scoop, official FIA wing and the OZ wheels. (My favorite model of the S7.R)

View attachment 1320512View attachment 1320513
i have the 2006 from Grid

That TVR...released yet?
not yet sorry

Calibra DTM, it's an improved version of SD? Is there a link? A thousand thanks😁
its the GT6 Version without Cockpit

Does anybody have the corvette gtp by f302?View attachment 1320529
nobody have it because some issue,mabe i can fix it

I can't do 1 skin and not do the others

Wasn't going to bother with the other 2 skins for this car but i decided to do it anyway exactly the same as before in this download you will get the other 2 skins touched up and upscaled to 4096x512, i only took a pic of 1 of the skins as a before and after. You will get both in the D/L

unzip and drag the .dds files into the correct skin folder

Screenshot (407).png

Screenshot (410).png

Last edited:
Just waiting for the ok from @RacingSounds and i'll make this race day layout available for anyone interested. It's not nearly as good as a @Pyyer extension\mod, but at least it adds a bit of a race day feel to this great track even if it's not accurate to the real track. And just so you know, the grass changes are optional so you will still be able to use his default grass.

zandy2023b.jpg

zandy2023.jpg

Last edited:
hello, I am chasing a Lamborghini Jarama for AC if anyone know where a good example is?

I do have the one by a3a (originally GeroDa74) which is ok but not great.

Thanks in advance

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back