Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,903 comments
Do someone have a link that point to all the ACC conversion , GT3 and/or GT4 in their lastest version please?
It's a pain to find the last version to each car.

Thank you very much

Guys, I bought my wife a huge palm-tree leaf to swing at me while I yell out my current speed in Assetto Corsa. She simply won't do it. Sooooooo, I'm wondering if any of my peeps here have tried this?

I did try this, key is to get a fan that’s can reach nearly 0rpm and are silent.

As software I did use @royale homebrew and Arduino file https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/easy-diy-wind-simulator-for-assetto-corsa.133999/page-2#posts
Simhub could also be a good alternative but I never did get this to work.
If you are not that handy get this https://www.symprojects.com/categor...controllers-fan-controller/fan-controller-new think it’s same price as an Arduino.

You will not believe this but once in the winter the next day after a race, I did catch a cold and a a sore throat.

I did TF Sport Corvettes and started on United Autosport Mclarens. I don't have as much time now as last winter when I did Michelin Cup P3 skins while off work due to surgery, but I'm slowly picking away at ones that I don't see others doing.
Love the vettes! We really need those McLarens :) I can take a shot at finishing them if you like. (looks like I may have to pound out the Ferraris... and we need the 2nd mustang. It looks like a tough one too. Did you do the LPD mustang skins? Dang. Too bad I can't BOP that car. I use it for the 2nd mustang, but it just rides around at the back...)

Last edited:
I did try this, key is to get a fan that’s can reach nearly 0rpm and are silent.

As software I did use @royale homebrew and Arduino file https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/easy-diy-wind-simulator-for-assetto-corsa.133999/page-2#posts
Simhub could also be a good alternative but I never did get this to work.
If you are not that handy get this https://www.symprojects.com/categor...controllers-fan-controller/fan-controller-new think it’s same price as an Arduino.

You will not believe this but once in the winter the next day after a race, I did catch a cold and a a sore throat.
Super helpful post, my man. Thank you! I can't wait to get set up with one of these. Sounds like you might not be using it anymore? Or do you still use the wind sim?

Am I crazy, or did we not already had this discussion? 🤔

Vauxhall Cavalier 1995 from Shaun Clarke:

Other than that, with the f302 cars, you have everything from 1995 onwards. If you want to go earlier, there are garbage mods from sim dream to complete all seasons from 1991-1999. Also I don't know if you respect work from Tommy78 enough to buy his mods, but his 1991 DTM mod pack is also excellent. Very similar handling but with the addition of H-pattern shifting. I'm in love with the Opel Evo500:

The '89 season mod of his is not that good imo
But the 89 season has the RS500...

WTCC 1987 Update v1.20 19/02/24

New handling for Volvo 240 turbo

Gear set ratios from homologation form number 5020 group a (thanks fleskebacon)

Downloads:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/98671265 (DRIVE)

Public Server:

As i have a BOP fetish i`ve quickly BOPed a Ford Sierra, which participated in those 1987 WTCC Season.

I used the Group A version from this pack here:

So you have to intstall both, the original GroupA Sierra from this pack + my WTCC spec "addon"

The cars includes 5 official WTCC 87`liveries. All credits goes to this guy here:

Feedback is welcome but i think for the it should work for the beginning .

Btw. I was wondering - the Volvo did not start in the 87`Season and the one from the pack is significant slower than the rest.

I have also tested the ETCC 86`Mercedes 190 Evo2 with the pack. It fitts very well.
I suppose with a bit of ballast it would be possible to BOP the rest of the ETCC 86`pack to the party (Holden, Rover, BMW 635....) But its another question if it makes sence, to mix WTCC with ETCC.......

I don't have any BoPs or anything like that, but I know for a fact that the 156 is too fast compared the the rest of the grid.
Post #127,939 could help a bit

I've spent a good amount of time recently getting as many as I could. This is a screen of all the cars I have from my #Super Touring Tag

I also have BEM_Alfa_Romeo_155_STW from BE Modding (not as good as F302's 155 but there is a livery pack for all of 1999 STW by withdrew on RD that includes this car)

msc_156_stw from MSC (The car needs a config in the extension folder not to show totally black-withdrew also included that config file in his STW liveries)

acme_ford_mondeo_btcc from AssettoCorsaMods

I don't have any BoPs or anything like that, but I know for a fact that the 156 is too fast compared the the rest of the grid.
There's a Vauxhall Cavalier 1993 updated by our own @lorelord on his Patreon.
Can't remember the source.

Screenshot_btcc_1993_vauxhall_cavalier_at_previews_20-1-124-18-46-33.jpg

Guys, does anyone know if it's possible to modify the default custom championship data? I was looking for a template file, but can't find it.

Guys, does anyone know if it's possible to modify the default custom championship data? I was looking for a template file, but can't find it.
What do you mean exactly with default?
You can find all created championships in your documents/AC/champs folder and open every champ.data with the editor.

What do you mean exactly with default?
You can find all created championships in your documents/AC/champs folder and open every champ.data with the editor.
Hi NivekBS, I mean the defaults when you click the Plus button to create a new championship. I'd like to change the defaults from what IIja has set up in CM.

Hi NivekBS, I mean the defaults when you click the Plus button to create a new championship. I'd like to change the defaults from what IIja has set up in CM.
Ah ok, sorry i am creating all championships with vanilla launcher, so can´t tell you nothing about CM

Guys, I was setting up a historical championship and I noticed that all the versions of zolder 67 I had on hand only have 24 pits. So I found a 1975 one in breathe's list but the link was dead. The championship I'm setting up was an F1 1975 one, so this would work well.

If you've been looking for this but found a dead link, I found it, but can't remember from where even though it was a few minutes ago. (bad old man memory).

It's an extension to the reboot team's MODERN (not 67) zolder so you get many more pit boxes than the 67 version. If '75 is suitable for your eyes to immerse yourself in a historical environment.

EDIT: the sound issue I mention below only happens if you use a non rt_zolder version of RT's zolder. I have two versions with the reboot team as the author. I just found that the actual rt_folder one does not have the sound issue. So check first before doing any blanking out of the sound source file..

Please note that there is an error with the audio sources ini of the extension but doesn't stop the track from loading. The only way I was able to suppress the error was to blank out the audio_sources.ini file ONLY in the extension track's folder. Up to you. SEE NOTE ABOVE BEFORE GOING ALL BUCK-WILD ON THAT FILE.

I put it on my gdrive if you want to grab it.

Last edited:
Love the vettes! We really need those McLarens :) I can take a shot at finishing them if you like. (looks like I may have to pound out the Ferraris... and we need the 2nd mustang. It looks like a tough one too. Did you do the LPD mustang skins? Dang. Too bad I can't BOP that car. I use it for the 2nd mustang, but it just rides around at the back...)
I'll see if I can find some time this weekend to finish them and post them.

Thanks all for the various touring car suggestions. The grid is filling up nicely now.
It's not even weird racing an '89 Sierra Cosworth WTCC against '91 DTM cars and '98 BTCC beasts. It's kind of like a 'greatest hits'.
I'm really hoping VRC are going to expand the BTCC range further, but can find no discussion about this on their Discord.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back