Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,057 comments
Suzuki Swift Sport 2017 Public Release!!
Download: https://sharemods.com/bltm4sjhxh2c/2017_suzuki_swift_1.0.zip.html
-Model From GT7
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics
-CSP Settings
-Driver Animation by Mascot
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@norms,@Mascot,and others

View attachment 1333082View attachment 1333083View attachment 1333084View attachment 1333085View attachment 1333086View attachment 1333087
Amazing little car. Absolutely love it.

Suzuki Swift Sport 2017 Public Release!!
Download: https://sharemods.com/bltm4sjhxh2c/2017_suzuki_swift_1.0.zip.html
-Model From GT7
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics
-CSP Settings
-Driver Animation by Mascot
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@norms,@Mascot,and others

View attachment 1333082View attachment 1333083View attachment 1333084View attachment 1333085View attachment 1333086View attachment 1333087
Top Work!
I'm currently making the GT4 version of the car

Compare this to fictional tracks by, say, doublezero and it's not even in the same league. And I'm not even talking about the modelling and textures (or getting dropped from space when starting a hot lap...).
Maybe it's just supposed to be a rich man's playground, IDK.
I think if you watched the TG bit it actually mentioned as such, for people to enjoy driving whatever that means...

Since its not really designed to be "raced" a lot of those consideration is probably lower priority...

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me why some cars like the Vrc Touring or Rss Endurance ones don't recognize the H gearbox? Can it be activated somehow? Thanks in advance

I think if you watched the TG bit it actually mentioned as such, for people to enjoy driving whatever that means...

Since its not really designed to be "raced" a lot of those consideration is probably lower priority...
I didn't even dare to attempt a race on it... I found it horrible enough just to drive around at sensible speeds.

ferrari 296 gt3 skins by FSR

install: unzip and drag the content folder to CM

i haven't made any of these skins all i have done here is rename the skin so they would go onto the FSR version as Chemflummi and FSR are both ripped from ACC (i think) or whatever game its irrelevant really.

photo just to show the amount more than anything

fsr version was lacking skins........its not now

car can be found by a search but i promise you 1 thing...........you will not find it on addonhub..........no sir!

Screenshot (507).png

Last edited:

i haven't made any of these skins all i have done here is rename the skin so they would go onto the FSR version as Chemflummi and FSR are both ripped from rf2 (i think) or whatever game its irrelevant really.

car can be found by a search but i promise you 1 thing...........you will not find it on addonhub..........no sir!

View attachment 1333113
I'm confused. The folder structure says it is ks car, but is it actually a Kunos car?

Last edited:
I can't activate it; I press the clutch and engage the gear, but the sequential gearbox still remains...am I doing something wrong?
Works for me in most cars, but not for the (CSP versions) VRC BTCC cars.
So, if you want these to act with manual gearbox, you need to unpack data.acd, open drivetrain.ini and find [GEARBOX]
Change SUPPORTS_SHIFTER=0 to 1.
Then either repack data, or check the use unpacked data if exists in the CM DRIVE tab.
But (I read the part where the ui says 6-speed manual transmission) the car has a sequential stick sifter which is animated as sequential...

Last edited:
So if they are both rips fro the same source, which is considered better and how do they differ?
the one from FSR just has ripped physics from a kunos car and different sound e.t.c while i would imagine chem's has not got ripped physics (i cant check as i dont have it now). My reason for getting rid of Chems was for only 1 reason, i could not get the body shadow to look good it just looked like the car was floating especially with no sun so i thought well there is a choice of many so may aswell try them all and be picky. i came to the conclusion that the best looking ones were the ones from ACC so FSR and Chem's. The ripped physics dont bother me to much the body shadow does.

chem's is the better car in terms of physics and probably other bells and whistles that i dont know anything about but there not so far apart that it bothers me if that makes sense. i just realised i could swap over the skins so thought why not incase anyone has the FSR version

edit chem's brakes now also just glow orange/red all the time along with most of the other car's since an update with CSP or CM and the FSR one works as it should for me so that was another reason.

Last edited:
Monza AI

I'm tossing this out there for anyone who might like to try it. I made my own ai for Monza for no real reason other than I am trying to learn how to make better ai. Since this is a track I race a lot, I was familiar with the stock ai and could recognize changes in their behavior.

I'm not a good\fast driver so this ai is not for alien drivers as their lap times are slower than with the stock ai. But for some reason, despite being slower, I get much better battles for from the ai with this. They seem quicker through the turns and don't seem to give up as easily when going in to the turns together so I find it very hard to clear them coming out of the turns. But as usual with this game, you may have different results.

If you want to try it, I would suggest raising the ai strength percentage you typically use with the stock ai by about 5%. And for the record, I ran all my races with 95% +\- 5% aggression except for the F1 cars. I don't really drive F1 cars all that much so I didn't thoroughly test this with F1s. It may or may not work well. One last thing, on rare occasions, one of the ai cars will get spun around on the first lap coming out of the first chicane. I've seen it about 1 out of every 10-15 races. Again, your results may vary.

Silly video showing what I mean about how hard a time i'm having getting past an ai car. I'm in the BMW. Don't laugh at my lack of driving skill please...

Last edited:
I've seen the same. Does it fix itself when you restart cm as mine does? Also check out the actual files after editing cars etc. You may notice your changes aren't correct in the files even if correct in the gui. If you notice issues, lemme know. I have a workaround, but on phone at moment
I modified a skin, among the cars used in the championship, and now after the "restart" it SEEMS to work well, it no longer gives the error. I noticed one thing when using the "Rolling start" mod: not all cars start for the formation lap, some remain stationary on the grid and then retire. Only after 2/3 attempts do they all start

i haven't made any of these skins all i have done here is rename the skin so they would go onto the FSR version as Chemflummi and FSR are both ripped from ACC (i think) or whatever game its irrelevant really.

My new skins are in there already, uncredited? Dang. I guess that's just the way of the world. (I'll never learn)

Last edited:
My new skins are in there already, uncredited? Dang. I guess that's just the way of the world. (I'll never learn)
to many skins done by people i cannot remember the names of i wouldn't even consider doing "credit's" to anyone on this occasion for that very reason. i whack it out you download or you do not kind of thing. I have made people aware that they are not my work so if people want to find out who done them they are free to do so and do there own research.

Hello

Csp wipers for Nissan GT-R GT1 (Unknown/Yezhrod)

[ANIMATED_WIPER_...]
MESHES = nis_r35_gt1_kit00_chaanim_cpit
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = nis_r35_gt1_kit00_body_loda_SUB5
DEBUG = 1 ; remove when everything is ready

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MOVE_TO = modelRoot:y

[BASIC]
DISABLE_WIPER_KSANIM = 1

GROUP_0 = 'nis_r35_gt1_kit00_chaanim_cpit@A=*'
GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = 120
GROUP_0_AXIS = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_0_END = -0.65595555, 0.8780406, 0.65197474
GROUP_0_PIVOT = -0.0857308, 0.8346839, 0.9244923

enjoy

Does anyone know if Reboot's Dubai International Autodrome is still being worked on? It's in Version 0.81, and I noticed a small issue with where the pit lane entry registered tonight in my server's event.

Not worth going into further detail if it's been dropped, but figured I'd give it a shout.

@Peter Boese

A friend of mine just wrote to me and said that when he presses ctrl+c and set weather to thunderstorm (AI driving) with the latest PURE version, the game crashes, can anyone confirm this?
I think its just random. It will surely crash if no AI spline exist for the track and you hit CTRL-C

Good evening. Does anyone have any thoughts about the "weather fx" tab, why turning on this tab spoils the appearance of the game so much? example, two screenshots, 1 - the "weather fx" tab is disabled, 2 - absolutely the same graphics / weather settings, everything is exactly the same, only one difference, I checked the "active" checkbox in the "weather fx" tab.
and in the second picture the image is somehow flat, bleached, the clouds look different, the shadows are almost invisible, the metal (on the steering wheel) does not have a pleasant shine.
the first scrennshot is stock AC graphics with gbw weather mod. The second one is CSP default weather style, which is just a basic implementation of what we call the future of AC for like 4 years now. You could install Sol, its an advanced weather style which improves the graphics. Also Sol already has a successor called "Pure", which takes lighting to a whole new level. But if you don't care about all this, just leave it deactivated. WeatherFX is a massive graphics mod, which makes way more things possible in AC, but you need the willing to dig into this...

Works for me in most cars, but not for the (CSP versions) VRC BTCC cars.
So, if you want these to act with manual gearbox, you need to unpack data.acd, open drivetrain.ini and find [GEARBOX]
Change SUPPORTS_SHIFTER=0 to 1.
Then either repack data, or check the use unpacked data if exists in the CM DRIVE tab.
But (I read the part where the ui says 6-speed manual transmission) the car has a sequential stick sifter which is animated as sequential...
I'll try, thanks

Hello

[ANIMATED_WIPER_...]

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]

[BASIC]
DISABLE_WIPER_KSANIM = 1

GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = 120

enjoy
Is the extension for this? It doesn't work for me, or maybe I created the extension file wrong... thanks

1709364564820.png

Ah, love the welds !

Is it just me or there is something wrong with the tires ? Like if there was no "inside" ?
Tires will be replaced anyway. I will replace them with the same tires i have on my other mods.

And there can still be a lot of bugs for now, because i just finished the texturing for interior and this was a test to see them ingame. I still didn't put my hands on the shader settings and materials. There is still a lot of work.

Last edited:
Hello

[ANIMATED_WIPER_...]

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]

[BASIC]
DISABLE_WIPER_KSANIM = 1

GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = 120

enjoy
That’s great but again the car is still absolutely tiny, way too small for me to ever want to use it unfortunately.

I still hope someone grabbed the upscaled version I posted and may one day work on that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_alg_iso_grifo_grindelwald_1-2-124-16-8-32.jpg
    Screenshot_alg_iso_grifo_grindelwald_1-2-124-16-8-32.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_alg_iso_grifo_monaco_1966_28-1-124-9-42-15.jpg
    Screenshot_alg_iso_grifo_monaco_1966_28-1-124-9-42-15.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_alg_iso_grifo_rt_bannochbrae_28-1-124-16-12-59.jpg
    Screenshot_alg_iso_grifo_rt_bannochbrae_28-1-124-16-12-59.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_alg_iso_grifo_rt_bannochbrae_28-1-124-16-17-28.jpg
    Screenshot_alg_iso_grifo_rt_bannochbrae_28-1-124-16-17-28.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_alg_iso_grifo_rt_bannochbrae_28-1-124-16-20-13.jpg
    Screenshot_alg_iso_grifo_rt_bannochbrae_28-1-124-16-20-13.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back