Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,426 comments
While working on Mugello this evening, I kept getting tired of the flickering\z-fighting on the s/f bridge everytime I came down the front stretch. So I quickly fixed it for myself and figured I would post this for anyone interested. I re-made the CSP mugello_windows file to correct the problem and also make better looking windows, IMO. Just extract the file and add this line to your ext_config file. If you don't have an extension folder with a config file in it, I included one you can use.

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
FILE=mugello.kn5
HIDE=Box029

View attachment 1372402
Could you also please adapt this fix to Pyyer´s extension? Currently it looks like this here (check the Pirelli advert):

1720947393585.png

Missing brake marker fix for Pyyer's F1 layouts on rj_istanbul_park. Just extract and overwrite when it asks. If you have the Moveable Kerb Cones skin enabled, disable it first before extracting the files.

While I was at it, I also added a little emissive values to the F1 layout bridges. If you would like them to be brighter or to turn them off, open the ext_config and search for Bridge Emissives. There should be 5 entries in a row. Edit the values to your liking or set them to inactive to turn off the emissives.

The full track link includes these files already for future downloads.
Been combing and combing the web but no full track link anywhere... Thx!

Been combing and combing the web but no full track link anywhere... Thx!
Its here:
Istanbul Park 2021

Istanbul Park 2021

I completed most of my updates for the istanbul_park track done by Enver Bozkaya (SRTR), ACU, OSRW & the AC Reboot Team. All credit for the track go to those guys, not me. I had intended it to be a mod for the original track, but the list of changes grew bigger than expected so I decided to keep it a standalone track. I know some people hate that and some like it, but I think it was necessary.

I do intend to keep tweaking things moving forward, but I think the track is in a good enough place now for people to enjoy. I would still like to get a better look for the inner grass and I have to figure out a better setup for the main straight windows. I'd like them to be transparent, but can't seem to figure out why they are so dark.

If you are using any of my past test versions, please delete the old track folder first.

List of changes from the past test versions:

-- Changed the track name to Istanbul Park 2021 since I based a lot of my changes around an F1 2021 video.
-- Grass tweaks, still not where I want it.
-- Time of day and lap number displays for the start gantry.
-- A few more trees added to dead space areas.
-- Fixed a reversed sponsor banner on one of the bridges. Let me know if I missed any other ones please.
-- Collision physics to some of the tyrewalls that were missing them.
-- I prefer the kerb cones as non-moveable objects, so by default they are pass thru objects. If you prefer them to be moveable, there is a track skin named MoveableKerbCones that you can enable so they move again.
-- Support for Pyyer's F1 Classics and Bring it Back extensions. Please read the included Directions text file so you know how to install what's needed for his extensions. It's pretty simple. Install my track. Install his extensions into my track folder. Install the contents of the 'Files_for_Pyyer_extensions' folder and overwrite when it asks. I tested each extension and didn't see any issues, but please let me know if I screwed up any of them.

As always, feedback for improvements is welcome as well as pointing out any mistakes I made.

In another vein; Anyone else having problems with the Formula Vee version 20240710?

View attachment 1372241

When launching the game (Practice, Trackday..., doesn't matter), it crashes: black screen (although I can see the options menu and list of drivers), the steering wheel goes crazy and appears that hated "99% CPU occupancy" message.
No issues here...

Last edited:
View attachment 1372166
Released : DTM 2020
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Rims: SimBin,RRRE
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: SimBin
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.4-preview1
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

Thanks for your work. Love the sound, love the physics, i lower @ 80% the FFB and i am not the biggest fan of RRR dashboard (not your fault).

But actually there is a big issue, each time i am in the red zone, the engine takes damage and after a few laps, it blows.
If i flat out on the starting line, even in neutral, it blows too.

Last edited:
Thanks for your work. Love the sound, love the physics, i lower @ 80% the FFB and i am not the biggest fan of RRR dashboard (not your fault).

But actually there is a big issue, each time i am in the red zone, the engine takes damage and after a few laps, it blows.
Yep, the same for many of us, let's see.

Rude? I cant help wonder if you are the pot or the kettle. At least one thing, you ponied up for a change.
For a change? Out of the 20 posts i have made on here since joining i never have said i can do a certain thing lol. Very rude behavior. Reported.

https://mega.nz/file/Lc4FDCJZ#35OfBW4TEMaoLA--mqVqdcUzmPkNBqbGZ67XPf2dT3c i think i fixed it, Only made the fix on the m4 try it out and lmk if it's still exploding. Changed the RPM_THRESHOLD to 11000 in the engine.ini, It was 8500 before when the car have an RPM=10000 set in the coast_ref

idk if that is the correct fix fyi. First time dealing with engine.ini stuff. 🤞

Last edited:
idk if that is the correct fix fyi. First time dealing with engine.ini stuff.
The issue is reality. Throttle control is your friend. The limiter is set to 9000 rpm, but the engine begins accumulating damage at 8200.
I'm not sure if those are the absolutely correct parameters IRL, but I'm pretty sure that if you just pin it to the limiter in neutral, the next thing you'll be looking at is a red-faced, angry race-engineer, shouting at you to have some mechanical sympathy.
To finish first, first you must finish :)

You can change it to be more Hoonigan, drift-car SIM-cade if that's your thing, by (as @FrustratedUse suggests) by raising the threshold at which the engine starts taking damage (sidenote: Nothing to do with COAST_REF), or reducing the amount of damage accumulated per sec, above the threshold.

There is something similar on the Le Mans SX track on the barriers mainly on the mulsanne straight. Would love to know how to fix that. It’s annoying. Cheers.
I don't use that version very often so i'm not aware of that problem. You might want to mention it to @leBluem . I believe he does a lot of maintaining for that track. Maybe he can look into it.

Me too ok, too...

Screenshot_ks_audi_tt_cup_mugello_14-6-124-20-19-31.jpg

No issues here...
Thanks for the feedback; seems that the problem is that the last version of the Legion's Formula Vee needs the latest public (or preview) CSP release, that I don't enjoy still. (Clarified to me via private message by a kind soul...)
Release next weekend

View attachment 1372546View attachment 1372545

DTM 2020 V1.01
-some fixes and tweaks
-delete both older cars
Yeah, that is! working calm and quietly, oblivious to the background noise of the forum fights. Thanks, pal.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a forum in which we could all participate in perfect harmony, amiably collaborating with each other, expressing our opinions respectfully without anyone getting angry, sharing knowledge, nicely helping each other, in short...?

No, it wouldn't be...

KkekYq.gif

Last edited:
For a change? Out of the 20 posts i have made on here since joining i never have said i can do a certain thing lol. Very rude behavior. Reported.

https://mega.nz/file/Lc4FDCJZ#35OfBW4TEMaoLA--mqVqdcUzmPkNBqbGZ67XPf2dT3c i think i fixed it, Only made the fix on the m4 try it out and lmk if it's still exploding. Changed the RPM_THRESHOLD to 11000 in the engine.ini, It was 8500 before when the car have an RPM=10000 set in the coast_ref

idk if that is the correct fix fyi. First time dealing with engine.ini stuff. 🤞
Yes it works, thank you!

While working on Mugello this evening, I kept getting tired of the flickering\z-fighting on the s/f bridge everytime I came down the front stretch. So I quickly fixed it for myself and figured I would post this for anyone interested. I re-made the CSP mugello_windows file to correct the problem and also make better looking windows, IMO. Just extract the file and add this line to your ext_config file. If you don't have an extension folder with a config file in it, I included one you can use.

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
FILE=mugello.kn5
HIDE=Box029

View attachment 1372402
F1 2020 layout fix for my Mugello windows mod. Make sure to read\follow the directions in the above quote to make it work with the base track. For the F1 layout, no need to do anything special. If you have problems with the F1 version, I included the two original files I had to change so you can revert back. You would just need to rename a couple of files.

Mugello windows mod

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back