Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,333 comments
My question is why did they not take this viper to Le Mans back in its hey day? I feel as if this is the most underrated viper gt car that dodge ever produce. It was still "popular", but it doesn't have legendary status like the 1996-1998 or 2003 vipers. I even think the 2013 is more popular then this generation of vipers. I can imagine Team Oreca, Chamberlain or any other privateers could've modified and BoP for Le Mans regulations for the time, as specially the 4th gen gt3 with the longer nose.

Speaking of the long nose/4th gen, @DaWallace are you gonna be able to make the long nose variant? It's fine if you're not, just asking.
827890.jpg

Last edited:
My question is why did they not take this viper to Le Mans back in its hey day? I feel as if this is the most underrated viper gt car that dodge ever produce. It was still "popular", but it doesn't have legendary status like the 1996-1998 or 2003 vipers. I even think the 2013 is more popular then this generation of vipers. I can imagine Team Oreca, Chamberlain or any other privateers could've modified and BoP for Le Mans regulations for the time, as specially the 4th gen gt3 with the longer nose.

Speaking of the long nose/4th gen, @DaWallace are you gonna be able to make the long nose variant? It's fine if you're not, just asking.
View attachment 1375022
I will put this on my list of some extras for each car, wich could be added/changed in the setup menu. atm it is my wish, but I will see if I am able to add this feature.😅

do you have the tommy78 RS500? sound is not perfect, but better than any other RS500 engine sound I have seen
Hey, I do yes. Other than the sounds its definitely the best Sierra RS 500 available in my opinion but the sound set lets it down quite a bit. I have in the meantime swapped out the sounds from the J.Leman, Akina Style v3.1 version which are much better but still not really right, especially when compared to actual race footage on these Sierra's..

Lotus Type 23 Cosworth pack update. New physics.
One word: Masterpiece. Chucking this thing around '60s Laguna Seca is heaven.

Yes, for me the tires get very hot even without pulling, and after 3 laps in Suzuka West they reached 200ºC and the left front burst.
It would be nice if this could be fixed. The car is otherwise wonderful to drive and a feast for the eyes. Unfortunately, I can't do it myself.

Imola 2024 beta version

rj_imola_2024

This is a standalone version of Fenryr's Imola 2024 track. It will come up as Imola Circuit 2024 in your track list. It was a request from a member that i'm working on while I recover. It is unfinished, but far enough along that I think some people might still get some use out of it. Basically all I did was restore the tree textures from the original Kunos version of Imola, changed the grass texture setup and improved the ai a bit. There's also a bunch of smaller changes in there that you may notice. I wouldn't suggest driving the track at night yet because i'm not a night light expert and they don't seem to work right. For some reason they are turned off until your car gets close to an area with lights and then they just turn on out of nowhere. Not sure what I did wrong.

There is one additional track skin that will make the grass areas more saturated.

View attachment 1355996
Link has been updated with a new beta version. Please delete\backup your old track folder first. A lot has changed so read carefully.

-- I dropped the 2024 from the track name. It will now come up as Imola Circuit in your track list.
-- I added compatibility with all of Pyyer's Imola extensions. The steps to get them installed properly are the same as my other tracks. Install my track, install his extensions into my track folder and then extract the files from the 'Files_for_Pyyer_Extensions' folder in the download package and overwrite when it asks.
-- Color changes to the grass and trees. I got a quick lesson on the difference ppfilters can make when I asked @Breathe to do a couple of test laps. The difference between what he saw and what I see was night and day. So I tried to cover as many variables as possible with some added track skins for the grass and trees. One has more blue tint, one more yellow tint and one has more Magenta tint (basically less green). There is also a darker config variant if you need things darker or adjust the shader values yourself in the config file to get something you prefer.
-- For the base track and the raceday layout, I made my own ai lines. If you have trouble with the Pyyer layout ai, you can copy my ai to the Pyyer layouts and see if you have better luck. Make sure to grab the ai_hints file as well. Or do the reverse if you have issues with my ai files.

One note about the Pyyer extensions. On my system, I had some z-fighting and bleed through on the wall banners at Variante Villeneuve so I re-did all of his billboard kn5 files. If you have the same problem, hit me up on a pm and i'll make them available to you. If enough people have the same issue, i'll make them available publicly.

Still a few things i'd like to make better (which is why it's still a beta) including the tarmac, but i'm not very good at making road textures. If someone would like to help with that, feel free to give it a try.

It would be nice if this could be fixed. The car is otherwise wonderful to drive and a feast for the eyes. Unfortunately, I can't do it myself.
I have fixed it by changing the tyres.ini file with that of another car (Suzuki Swift Track) which are slicks. First I had to unzip the data.acd file of the car (with the developer version of Custom Manager) and rename it to use the unzipped folder data instead of data.acd

Question already answered 👍
Agree, installed NV SD 560.70 and running smooth(er). @Peter Boese ; many thanks for pointing me/us in that direction!

And, for those using NVidiaInspector like myself; seems there's an extended (forked) version available with way more settings (especially for RTX I believe); Link NVInspector v 2.4.2.3 (Modified). Although me using a GTX 1060 6G (I know, not the best, but still 'good' enough for AC), it helped me in getting improved AA with some enhanced settings.

Last edited:
Hey guys . . .
anyone know if skins are available for the TVR Sagaris GT by F302 by any chance?
yep, they should be on here. i did some along with some other people aswell.

there is another skin not done by me that i cannot find infact there are a few (i think) but i cant find them right now. Not sure if they were uploaded in the d/l section or just uploaded in this forum.

Last edited:
Link has been updated with a new beta version. Please delete\backup your old track folder first. A lot has changed so read carefully.

-- I dropped the 2024 from the track name. It will now come up as Imola Circuit in your track list.
-- I added compatibility with all of Pyyer's Imola extensions. The steps to get them installed properly are the same as my other tracks. Install my track, install his extensions into my track folder and then extract the files from the 'Files_for_Pyyer_Extensions' folder in the download package and overwrite when it asks.
-- Color changes to the grass and trees. I got a quick lesson on the difference ppfilters can make when I asked @Breathe to do a couple of test laps. The difference between what he saw and what I see was night and day. So I tried to cover as many variables as possible with some added track skins for the grass and trees. One has more blue tint, one more yellow tint and one has more Magenta tint (basically less green). There is also a darker config variant if you need things darker or adjust the shader values yourself in the config file to get something you prefer.
-- For the base track and the raceday layout, I made my own ai lines. If you have trouble with the Pyyer layout ai, you can copy my ai to the Pyyer layouts and see if you have better luck. Make sure to grab the ai_hints file as well. Or do the reverse if you have issues with my ai files.

One note about the Pyyer extensions. On my system, I had some z-fighting and bleed through on the wall banners at Variante Villeneuve so I re-did all of his billboard kn5 files. If you have the same problem, hit me up on a pm and i'll make them available to you. If enough people have the same issue, i'll make them available publicly.

Still a few things i'd like to make better (which is why it's still a beta) including the tarmac, but i'm not very good at making road textures. If someone would like to help with that, feel free to give it a try.
I seem to always see Z fighting in the Pyyer extensions.

Hello mates,

I have two issues, if anyone can help me

1) When I'm playing online in some servers, even at nighttime/dawn, my car lights turn off automatically. I try to turn them on, and sometimes they stay on for 2 or 3 seconds, other times they just turn off immediately. I have csp 0.2.4-preview1 + pure and cm.
This only happens online btw. Any hints ?!

2) Whenever I'm racing offline and I set a time on the Pure Planner, when I restart the race, it starts at the time my previous race ended. I know with SOL the time reset with every restart, so I didn't have to keep pushing time back. Is there something I'm missing, or is it just how Pure works ?

Thanks in advance, cheers
Hi,
1) I'm experiencing the same issue racing offline, my lights aren't staying on for long, usually they turn off close to the end of a lap, usually if I turn them back on after the beginning of lap they stay on until the end of the lap and then go off again.

Plus, during replays all cars have the lights off.

Why is the AI sooo slow on this track? No matter how many different files I've tried. I'm racing with GT3 cars (URD, RSS and some ACC conversions with 100% strength) and they never seem to even take a normal line... I end up dominating the Qualy with 1-2 seconds gap from P2 without even trying to get a 100% clean lap...

Other than that, the track looks awesome, thank you so much once again for your amazing work @racinjoe013

Why is the AI sooo slow on this track? No matter how many different files I've tried. I'm racing with GT3 cars (URD, RSS and some ACC conversions with 100% strength) and they never seem to even take a normal line... I end up dominating the Qualy with 1-2 seconds gap from P2 without even trying to get a 100% clean lap...

Other than that, the track looks awesome, thank you so much once again for your amazing work @racinjoe013
Wish I could help, but I don't know why they are slow for you. I must not be a very good driver because I get plenty of challenge from the ai even at less than 100% strength. My best lap times are on par with the fastest ai cars in the field, which is what I always look for on any track.

yep, they should be on here. i did some along with some other people aswell.

there is another skin not done by me that i cannot find infact there are a few (i think) but i cant find them right now. Not sure if they were uploaded in the d/l section or just uploaded in this forum.
Those are really excellent, but i suppose i may have to create a few ultra basic color/number variations to give myself a larger field.
I thought I might have seen a post earlier this year, but I might be mistaken. Thanks very much for providing these - for sure.

Last edited:
Silverstone 1991 - 1993 v1.0

Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_silverstone_91_93_26-6-124-20-24-13.jpg

Silverstone with 1991 - 1993 layout.
Conversion from rFactor2.

-CSP Recommended
-40 pit/start
-AI, cam
-camtool(_camtool folder)

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Track by 7UpJordan & FCMG
rFactor2 converted by Caio Fonseca and Philrob
-Thank you for giving me permission (Caio Fonseca)

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Camtool Replay by Viola_seven
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
marshall and some textures by kunos

Download (MEGA)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Connor - Timonike.

Requests are currently not being accepted.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/important-notice-108110777

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back