Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
Is anyone considering making this new restomod of the Ferrari F355?

ask the ripoff patreon makers, they are into things like that, and they nearly always drive like trash when you find the mod for free reuploaded on reddit or on blckbox

Last edited:
Screenshot_rss_gtm_lux_v8_fn_barcelona_27-6-124-16-20-56.jpg

On a totally different subject... does anyone know what could be the cause of this huge black thingy on the front-left side of the Honda/Acura GT3 Evo by RSS? Doesn't show every time but it did (at least) once when I was running a Race Weekend (didn't occur when I tried again on Hotlap with this car & skin just after the race)

*I'm on 0.2.4-preview1

Any VR drivers using Ilya and Peter's latest LCS versions?

Is it a worthwhile upgrade in VR or is it like 3D trees, looks nice but too big of an fps hit?

Happy Saturday everyone.
For me, on Quest 2, LCS looks much more natural with better shadows and colours. It still lacks some features like skydomes, making it a bit more resource demanding, but not too much, and definately worth a try in my opinion.

When skydomes and other stuff arrives in PureLCS, it will probably be a no-brainer, and the old Pure Gamma will be obsolete.

I think Peter said it will probably be less demanding than the old Pure, when skydomes and other stuff is done.

And compared to 3d trees, which for me always look like crap, LCS is really a step forward.

Any VR drivers using Ilya and Peter's latest LCS versions?

Is it a worthwhile upgrade in VR or is it like 3D trees, looks nice but too big of an fps hit?

Happy Saturday everyone.
Sorry that i answer you. Pure LCS currently not have all of its features. So it misses the skydomes and its shaders.
The skydomes are the key for low fps. I already have them working and CPU consumption is dramatically lower now.
I'm currently working on the shaders and also here i can report i found some really nice optimizations.

With Pure LCS i finally decided the goal is a light weight weather style which is still nice, but has way lower CPU and GPU consumption.
I see it as a solution for simracing with VR on mid and low PCs.

You can already see the better color processing in Pure LCS, but it uses 3d clouds in its current version.

Here you see the difference in CPU consumption with Pure LCS 0.45 (3d clouds) and Pure 0.53 (skydomes)

1722095074154.png

skydomes:
1722095137094.png

Also with the upcomming version there will be a much better determination if the sun is in the camera for the sun blinding effect.
It is now using nearly now CPU and GPU consumption! This will help much in VR.

sunblinding on:
1722095704765.png

sunblinding off:
1722095361109.png

So Pure LCS will show its full potencial to save fps with the next version. But you already could try it now. Just reduce the amount of clouds for now.

Attachments

• 1722095321286.png
    1722095321286.png
    213.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
@Peter Boese, you should include pre-settings in the pure download, like for VR/lower range PC’s and the absolutely best of the best for the high-end PC owner. It’s so complex now.
Also, if I have it right, to disable single pass for VR if wanting to enable groundfog, is not preferable for VR users.

Last edited:
... does anyone know what could be the cause of this huge black thingy on the front-left side of the Honda/Acura GT3 Evo by RSS?...
Possibly it has nothing to do with it, but trying is free: I vaguely remember a similar problem with some mods that was produced when activating in CSP (in previous versions) a human skin shading option, or something similar...

Last edited:
Finally released, it is available on overtake.
Thanks for your support!
What a brilliant little thing this is. Top marks from me! Thank you very much for this awesome addition to the garage.

EDIT: Back after a few more laps to update my review. I wanted to say, this is literally one the very best AC mods I've ever driven. It is genuinely awesome. Thank you so much for the effort you've put into it rnoir. The handling is exceptionally good... and most importantly, it feels very authentic. Bravo!

Last edited:
Spa 2022 Update

This is my take on the excellent Spa 2022 mod by guigui0256. I cannot stress enough how I take no credit for this what so ever. Please do not give me any credit or thanks for this. I did basically nothing other than fix a couple of technical issues with the treeline lighting and altered a few textures. I realize this is not a cool thing to do to alter someone else's work without permission. I did reach out to the creator awhile back about these issues and he said he was happy with the track so I don't feel like I am doing anything wrong. If he sees this and asks, I will pull it.

The download is rather large because it is a full track folder. I run the track as it's own separate track, not as an addon in the original Kunos Spa folder. Reason being, his extension impacted how the original Spa looked and I didn't want to change that so I made it a separate track. Sorry for the big download.

Spa 2022 Update

Spa 2022 Update to work with original Spa Folder. Won't alter the original track.

Spa 2022 Update for original Spa Folder

View attachment 1205882

One note. If you want the sound effects back, open up the ext_config file and set the ext_config-audio section at the top to ACTIVE = 1. It does weird things on my system so I had to disable it.
If you are using either version of this mod, I quickly threw together support for Pyyer's F1 2024 AND WEC extensions. I'm sure I overlooked something because it was done in a hurry, but I was trying to get it out there before the race tomorrow (or today depending on where you are in the world). Hopefully anything I missed won't be a deal breaker. I will eventually go over it better and make compatible versions of all his Spa extensions, but there is a lot of them so be patient.

To get this installed properly, first you must have one of the versions of the mod. Links to them are in the quote above. Once you have the mod you want installed, install Pyyer's F1 2024 and WEC extensions a into the track folder. Then download the update files below and extract and overwrite anything it asks. Here is where it gets confusing. Depending on which version of the mod you are using will determine which update to download.

If you are using the standalone (Spa_2022) version, download this update: Spa_2022 Pyyer extension files

If you are using the version of the mod that installs into the Kunos Spa folder, download this update: Spa Folder Pyyer extension files

Please let me know of any issues so I can correct them when I have a chance to do all of Pyyer's extensions. Thanks...

Last edited:
What a brilliant little thing this is. Top marks from me! Thank you very much for this awesome addition to the garage.

EDIT: Back after a few more laps to update my review. I wanted to say, this is literally one the very best AC mods I've ever driven. It is genuinely awesome. Thank you so much for the effort you've put into it rnoir. The handling is exceptionally good... and most importantly, it feels very authentic. Bravo!
Seconded -- this is a knockout! I love a car that handles like this (and looks and sounds this good) right out of the box. Superb work!

Last edited:
Sorry that i answer you. Pure LCS currently not have all of its features. So it misses the skydomes and its shaders.
The skydomes are the key for low fps. I already have them working and CPU consumption is dramatically lower now.
I'm currently working on the shaders and also here i can report i found some really nice optimizations.

With Pure LCS i finally decided the goal is a light weight weather style which is still nice, but has way lower CPU and GPU consumption.
I see it as a solution for simracing with VR on mid and low PCs.

You can already see the better color processing in Pure LCS, but it uses 3d clouds in its current version.

Here you see the difference in CPU consumption with Pure LCS 0.45 (3d clouds) and Pure 0.53 (skydomes)

View attachment 1376043

skydomes:
View attachment 1376046

Also with the upcomming version there will be a much better determination if the sun is in the camera for the sun blinding effect.
It is now using nearly now CPU and GPU consumption! This will help much in VR.

sunblinding on:
View attachment 1376049

sunblinding off:
View attachment 1376048

So Pure LCS will show its full potencial to save fps with the next version. But you already could try it now. Just reduce the amount of clouds for now.
Thanks Peter for an informative reply. The hi-res skydomes are too important to me so I will happily wait for your release featuring them before making the switch. As always thank you for your great work.

__custom_showroom_1721515017.jpg

Released :2000 Lola B2K-10 Judd
Author:F302,Fullnoise
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Zero Games Studio
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: Fullnoise,F302,Zero Games Studio
3d work: F302
Physics: Fullnoise
Sound: Fullnoise
Lod´s: ACTK
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.4-preview1
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

If you are using either version of this mod, I quickly threw together support for Pyyer's F1 2024 extension. I'm sure I overlooked something because it was done in a hurry, but I was trying to get it out there before the race tomorrow (or today depending on where you are in the world). Hopefully anything I missed won't be a deal breaker. I will eventually go over it better and make compatible versions of all his Spa extensions, but there is a lot of them so be patient.

To get this installed properly, first you must have one of the versions of the mod. Links to them are in the quote above. Once you have installed my mods, install Pyyer's F1 2024 extension into the track folder. Then download the update files below and extract and overwrite anything it asks. Here is where it gets confusing. Depending on which version of the mod you are using will determine which update to download.

If you are using the standalone (Spa_2022) version, download this update: Standalone Pyyer F1 2024 files

If you are using the version of the mod that installs into the Kunos Spa folder, download this update: Spa Folder Pyyer F1 2024 files

Please let me know of any issues so I can correct them when I have a chance to do all of Pyyer's extensions. Thanks...
Thanks, will give it a go and let you know if I notice anything "weird" ;)

Would be great if you can also make it compatible with Pyyer's WEC 2024 extension as well.

Hey everyone, I recently updated CSP and went to race at Mike08's Lienz track and got a crash: "Failed to allocate GPU memory" - after doing some research it looks like an update in CSP changed the way camera_facing.ini loads and causes this crash. So far this is the only circuit to have this problem.

Any ideas on how I can fix this issue so I can run this track?

Ferrari F430 Challenge 2006 Public Release !!!!
Converted from GRID 2019 By Peter Crill
Download:https://sharemods.com/fj21l5thdn09/f430_challenge_101creative.zip.html
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics
-CSP Settings
Credits:
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Steering Wheel-Norms
-Lods GARAGE ACTK
-Fictional Aero Version included
View attachment 1375752View attachment 1375754View attachment 1375755View attachment 1375756View attachment 1375757View attachment 1375759View attachment 1375760View attachment 1375761View attachment 1375762View attachment 1375763View attachment 1375764
This is a fantastic car. Awesome sounds too. Great work :cheers:

... I quickly threw together support for Pyyer's F1 2024 extension. I'm sure I overlooked something because it was done in a hurry...
Well, despite having done it in a hurry, it has left me speechless... I don't want to think about what it will be like if you do it calmly... With the Pyyer extension newly installed, all in general seemed (with my adjustments of course) too dark, and specially the vegetation, details could not be distinguished well. With your "quickie", the track has come to life.

AWSOME, as always.

Hello everyone, i tried to fix as much as i can version of McLaren MP4\13 maded by VirtuaSimulazioni that was posted on here while ago and get the physics more realistic
Besides physics change UI, kn5 and skins are updated, also extension file with audio tweaks is added so original sound works fine now and new tyres shaders to make them much more realistic then before.

Ferrari F300 also updated !

Credits for skins to:
Sound for F300 by Prophetimus

View attachment 1285133View attachment 1285134View attachment 1285135View attachment 1285136

final update v2.1
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0nsiw2rn6id0x45/AC-updated_VirtuaSimulazionis_MP4-13_%26_F300_v2.1.zip/file
Can this be reuploaded?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back