3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer AC Vision GT 1.0
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
knowing bugs: LOD´s ,2 Missing Liveries #22 and #24(not in Raceroom)
maybe ACTK make better LODS😆

View attachment 1365180

REPLACE THIS:
Wiper Animation LOD_B-LOD-D
I have a problem, where i add this car to my game, but I cannot see it, nor select it. Has anyone had this problem?

I have a problem, where i add this car to my game, but I cannot see it, nor select it. Has anyone had this problem?
look by AMG not Mercedes Benz

first look Opel Calibra DTM 1995 (in the middle)

__custom_showroom_1725471157.jpg

Vauxhall Astra GTE - CSCC ( Classic Sports Car Club )

raced in i beleive 2013

Do not drag and drop, unzip and choose with or without AO and drag that "content" folder into CM

4k only

I will be doing some period correct fantasy skins as i cannot find any other real skin's to do so fantasy it is.

Screenshot (660).png
1989-vauxhall-astra-gte-with-driver-john-hammersley-during-the-cscc-CP71BD-567153113.jpg
1989-vauxhall-astra-gte-with-driver-john-hammersley-during-the-cscc-CP71D5.jpg

Last edited:
If there's something that i would love to see it would be something like PeopleFX. I would love to have some Marshalls or crowd models (animated if possible) that could be added easily by placing them via POSITION on the config (no idea if this would be possible, but i think yes since we can heve hundreds of 3D trees that impact like hell the fps on most tracks). It would bring a lot of life to a lot of tracks which are empty like (for example a lot of older tracks that, even updated for CSP, still lacking in life around the track), this would be a game changer in terms of life-improvements of a lot of tracks.
ChrisT86 see what the guys are working on for the Bathurst track. Spectators doing what they do best. This is an add-on featuring animated spectators and flags. :cheers:

is it possible to change the controller input to a dualshock/ps4 controller in the settings? i have mine connected and its working fine but if i use it with bluetooth the game tells me "couldnt detect a dualsense/ps5 controller"

Where can I download calibras?
for the 94 calibra just search in this thread and 95 is wip i assume

ChrisT86 see what the guys are working on for the Bathurst track. Spectators doing what they do best. This is an add-on featuring animated spectators and flags. :cheers:

That's ok, but (if you get my point) what i said is that i would love to see a system that can be easily implemented in any track without needing of .kn5 models of those 3D peoples. We alredy have tracks (like the ones from johnr777 or any tracks that have the flagman) that have those things, but is not a quick addition and requires some work.

TreeFX (which is most of the time ugly) is btw quite simple if you plant a single tree, having a similar solution for marshalls and crowd, would make faster the improvement of sorrounding life for every track ;)

FSR did say they would sort it so you can use the skins but when/if that will happen is anyone's guess.
The PM3DM skins will work just fine with a little "modding" :)
The mapping is exactly the same, FSR just uses a square map (with blank strips top and bottom), where PM3DM uses a "landscape" slice of that.
I tried one PM3DM skin by extending the canvas from landscape to square, with the original centered vertically, saved with the FSR filename, and boom!

The mapping is exactly the same, FSR just uses a square map (with blank strips top and bottom), where PM3DM uses a "landscape" slice of that.
I tried one PM3DM skin by extending the canvas from landscape to square, with the original centered vertically, saved with the FSR filename, and boom!
this is not just for the 320i but also for a lot of other mods aswell^^

Had same problem, entering either '1995', 'dtm' or - like others mentioned - 'AMG' solves this problem.

@andrevr : hope you are doing well. Thanks for informing on this. Are you willing to share some of the converted skins?

That's ok, but (if you get my point) what i said is that i would love to see a system that can be easily implemented in any track without needing of .kn5 models of those 3D peoples. We alredy have tracks (like the ones from johnr777 or any tracks that have the flagman) that have those things, but is not a quick addition and requires some work.

TreeFX (which is most of the time ugly) is btw quite simple if you plant a single tree, having a similar solution for marshalls and crowd, would make faster the improvement of sorrounding life for every track ;)
We could not doing that by just tweaking the treefx 3d model? Instead of a tree 3d we would have 1 spectator in 3d?

Lotus Type 23 Cosworth Pack Update
physics
changed final gear ratio to be more accurate.
changed preload differential value.
changed front and rear arb.
the car now turns better, understeer, which sometimes appeared, has been reduced.

graphics
editing, correction, optimization of 3D model, lods, textures, shaders, skins.
replaced old, crookedly made headlights with new ones.
added markings on protective glass.
plus one new skin.
Desktop Screenshot 2024.09.05 - 15.43.51.73.png

Безымянный.jpg
Безымянный1.jpg

I'm bored. Maybe they'll come out if I find someone who wants to animate the suspension (ain't doing that).

F1 2009 FSone converted to AC by ScamDream, reworked by Ponz, late season cars and stuff by yours truly.

SD only converted the first race trim (even pre-season trim for the F60) so I converted the rest, cars changed a bit between Australia and Brazil (ok maybe not the Brawn lol)

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg
preview.jpg

Last edited:
I'm bored. Maybe they'll come out if I find someone who wants to animate the suspension (ain't doing that).

F1 2009 FSone converted to AC by ScamDream, reworked by Ponz, late season cars and stuff by yours truly.

SD only converted the first race trim (even pre-season trim for the F60) so I converted the rest, cars changed a bit between Australia and Brazil (ok maybe not the Brawn lol)

View attachment 1386721
View attachment 1386722
View attachment 1386717
View attachment 1386718
View attachment 1386719View attachment 1386720
Forbys is converting a new and excellent 2009 downloadable from his discord. Nothing to do with SDD

We could not doing that by just tweaking the treefx 3d model? Instead of a tree 3d we would have 1 spectator in 3d?
quite possible.

I have imported 3d trees from Forza and Initial Drift Arcade with limited success.
I also tried using crowd_facing for some bushes, again with limited success (LOD pop-in).

(both meaning that it works, but i personally didnt think the quality was good enough for release)

Had same problem, entering either '1995', 'dtm' or - like others mentioned - 'AMG' solves this problem.

@andrevr : hope you are doing well. Thanks for informing on this. Are you willing to share some of the converted skins?
Had some free time this afternoon. Have fun :)

Disclaimer: Not my skins. Didn't make them. Just put a bigger backround behind them.
Credit (and thanks) to OG artists.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back