Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
Hm, so here Showmesbest66 thinks its okay that people share his paymods. While on others he starts arguing and want people to remove them.. Nice going Showmebest66 :cheers:

I like all your stuff to begin with man, I think Apexxer's edit is pretty decent.
This or such position is clear. For example, for personal enjoyment did few very easy visual and physical tweaks for A3DR 993 Porsche.
Most of presented cars at AD (mean, all releases from 2014 with actual updates) - are completed and more or less representing "spirit/soul" of RL models. Not "perfect", with good "room" for improvements or tweaks, but however ..
Most times when see, that someone claim like.. he is updated almost everything - looks at least weird, when you know what is behind each project and how each was created.
And, honestly, only small part (may be about 1-15%) from all such (without any agreement) "updates" - can be something interesting and contain actually constructive improvements.
)Excuses for not such clear language, if something.

Not sure what version it is, it was never versioned when I came across it. It only had author info. It's one you released though. The version I reworked was using some front suspension from kuno's P4/5, so not sure if you changed any of that in your release on "19.10.19" but that might point to the version I reworked. I don't have an FB account so I don't get your updates. Looking in the rar I have named Assetto_Drive_Part_1 the data was originally created on 11/01/2016 and the ui_car was created on 3/27/2018. Anyways, hope you enjoy it! :cheers:
AD - don't have any activity at FB.
Yes, Enzo suspension geometry based on P4/5.
Highly surprised, if you have native geometry data of Enzo and/or re-created it quite exactly in AC. Another moment, not less important - what setup of springs, ARB, dampers and else suspension's parts and values you done, as this all, you know, connected system.
It was update mostly relative few visual things and .. some CSP extensions (including working wiper (well, not best one there))
hsxccZv.jpg

1cChGbN.png

A bit OT, but here's a tip for triple screen owners who may have missed it:
ACC FINALLY managed to include proper triple screen support:

https://www.bsimracing.com/assetto-corsa-competizione-v1-1-released-whats-new79058-2/

I re-installed, fiddled with the settings and it works ! The impact on the system is not as heavy as I feared. With all grapical settings on medium (still looks more than acceptable) I get about 68fps (alone on track).

Exactly. I always did ask myself (and the author of the video) where he did get the trucks from. I am still looking for the US police car sedan in the video (I just have the Dodge Charger, Monaco and RAM and the Ford Mustang as US police cars). I especially like the Monaco with the Blues Mobile skin including Dan Aykroyds face. :lol:

Chevrolet Caprice... never saw a police version, only the Impala SS510.

Does anyone know why the main pit building on silverstone has big gaps in its shadow?
I did add the billboards mod from RD onto it if that matters... it is my most used track and it is a tad annoying.

OK failing this, can anyone chuck me over the original ks silverstone track? I want my shadow back!
cheers.

Guys, what causes "game crashed default tyres index might be wrong"?

I scoured the webs with no luck. Was using the Group 4's from Assetto Corsa Rally DB. I don't know if it's in the car or in the track though (can't remember what track I was at off the top of my head). Content manager asked if I wanted to "fix it", but it just sat there working forever before I escaped out.

Last edited:
A bit OT, but here's a tip for triple screen owners who may have missed it:
ACC FINALLY managed to include proper triple screen support:

https://www.bsimracing.com/assetto-corsa-competizione-v1-1-released-whats-new79058-2/

I re-installed, fiddled with the settings and it works ! The impact on the system is not as heavy as I feared. With all grapical settings on medium (still looks more than acceptable) I get about 68fps (alone on track).

there is 2 new settings that seem to help with FPS, on top of the overall optimization that came with 1.11. In video/advanced settings, car LOD quality, I have mine at 75%, and HLOD, I have enabled it and save some FPS without side effect that I can see.

Any one who has ACC but could not run it in a satisfactory manner before because of their hardware limitation, might want to give this version a chance, You might be pleasantly surprised.

.../...You might be pleasantly surprised.
Going to check that out, thanks for the info.

Edit: I had changed so many settings that I forgot about them. Turns out that I already had these two like you suggested.
What I did notice is that some of the changes were not saved (though I'm sure I clicked the button). I had to redo some of the graphical settings and now they were saved, giving me about 15 fps more than before.

Last edited:
hello guys, I want to rework the Ferrari 488 Challenge to add the real spec and 3d, but I don't realy know how i can do that, i have add a 7th gear, change the power, but don't know how I can change the power curve, and the turbo ratio
someone can help me :)

AC is a very good game, you would not be disappointed! Also download the Content Manager and drop a dollar to have the full version of the mod is sooo good! Also in my experience on paid mods, URD and RSS are sooo good and fun to drive man!

I finally purchased AC on Steam as it was on sale and figured instead of going through this whole 583 page thread I would just ask for some mod recommendations. Any would certainly be appreciated! :cheers:

Anything from RSS, VRC and URD for paid mods, worth every penny. All of their stuff is scratch built.

Depends what kind of cars your looking for on the rest.
Check your pm's ;)

^^^ :gtpflag:
------------------------------------------

@GzeroD : In the Legion Lambo Miura SVR, I noticed this strange pedal setup... :D

accell.png

My first impression was that the gas pedal was missing (the left one being a foot rest), but it seems that the pedal set was reversed (probably a RHD version was used ?).

The real one:

Lamborghini-Miura-SVR-1976-1280-0c.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ :gtpflag:
------------------------------------------

@GzeroD : In the Legion Lambo Miura SVR, I noticed this strange pedal setup... :D

And you can see the VID plate which I was going to inscribe with the correct names, the original German owner and the Japanese owner who 'made' the car famous via the diecast model. But I couldn't be bothered with finding the correct font, ain't that always a headache.

And you can see the VID plate which I was going to inscribe with the correct names, the original German owner and the Japanese owner who 'made' the car famous via the diecast model. But I couldn't be bothered with finding the correct font, ain't that always a headache.
Car is nice enough as it is. Pedals don't bother me, just noticed it while admiring the details in the cockpit... 👍

@GzeroD Love the car but I've noticed that the steering wheel rotates at a higher rate than my FFB wheel does, ie the two aren't in synch. Driver hands are planted nicely on the steering wheel but I turn my FFB wheel 90 degrees and the in-car steering wheel has rotated about 120 degrees. I've never noticed this issue with any of my thousands of other cars, so assume your car is overwriting some setting in AC (or in the CSP) that synchs the in-car wheel movement with FFB wheel rotation. The KS Miura (on which yours is based I guess, looking at the cockpit?) doesn't have the issue. Can this be fixed please, or can you point me to what config I need to change? It's a total immersion-ripper in VR.
Is anyone else getting this problem?
Thanks.

Pedals don't bother me, just noticed it while admiring the details in the cockpit... 👍

Tis cool, I had assumed that. But it does look like Kunos modeled an automatic as that is a foot rest!!!

@GzeroD Love the car but I've noticed that the steering wheel rotates at a higher rate than my FFB wheel does,....
Thanks.

Very strange, and I can't repeat that at my end. I'm not sure where the glitch could be. (like you asked) Anyone else getting this?

Very strange, and I can't repeat that at my end. I'm not sure where the glitch could be. (like you asked) Anyone else getting this?
Might be related, but my VR real mirror adjustment (using BLM Car interface) doesn't get saved between sessions. I don't think I've ever come across this before either.

@GzeroD Love the car but I've noticed that the steering wheel rotates at a higher rate than my FFB wheel does, ie the two aren't in synch. Driver hands are planted nicely on the steering wheel but I turn my FFB wheel 90 degrees and the in-car steering wheel has rotated about 120 degrees. I've never noticed this issue with any of my thousands of other cars, so assume your car is overwriting some setting in AC (or in the CSP) that synchs the in-car wheel movement with FFB wheel rotation. The KS Miura (on which yours is based I guess, looking at the cockpit?) doesn't have the issue. Can this be fixed please, or can you point me to what config I need to change? It's a total immersion-ripper in VR.

Yep, same here, forgot to mention that...
Ah, so the Lambo interior is from Kunos. That did not occur to me because I don't have it installed...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back