Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
Ferrari 488 Challenge skin n.19 Baron Service
https://sharemods.com/ulxb8w1zq7qb/ferrari_488_challenge_skin_n.19_Baron_Service.rar.html
preview.jpg

Does anyone know why the main pit building on silverstone has big gaps in its shadow?
I did add the billboards mod from RD onto it if that matters... it is my most used track and it is a tad annoying.

Very strange... the mirror works as expected here, monitor and mirror setting.
In mirror you get to see the louvers, in monitor setting just the normal view...

Monitor in the Lamborghini Miura SVR? Not in 1969 or whenever it was! :lol:

What do you guys use as in-game leaderboard and lap time app?
I used Ka0s Leaderboard but it stopped working after disabling and enabling again.

All fixed now. It did appear correct in game for me too, that's why I missed it, but I did have the wrong texture there.

Hi GzeroD. I've downloaded the file again and reinstalled, but I'm still having the same issue with the interior mirror showing a moire pattern and not a normal image. Any tips on what I could check to try and fix this?

I'm running Custom Shaders Patch 205 and the latest SOL. I've also tried it with 'Smart Mirrors' both on/off and it makes no difference.

Cheers :)

.../...I'm running Custom Shaders Patch 205 and the latest SOL. I've also tried it with 'Smart Mirrors' both on/off and it makes no difference

Have you tried downgrading to the earlier CSP ? Because I think it might be CSP 205 causing the issue, while CSP 205 on one's system seems to have a different effect than on an other's system.
Like I have no issue (running 205) for this mirror, while I (and others) have no readout on the gauges of the Singer and a couple of Cats from Ben O'Bro. Others don't have this issue. When I downgrade to a previous CSP version, gauges are working again.

Hi GzeroD. I've downloaded the file again and reinstalled, but I'm still having the same issue with the interior mirror showing a moire pattern and not a normal image. Any tips on what I could check to try and fix this?

I'm running Custom Shaders Patch 205 and the latest SOL. I've also tried it with 'Smart Mirrors' both on/off and it makes no difference.

Cheers :)

What's your version # ? (for the car that is)
I'm also on CSP 205.

What's your version # ? (for the car that is)
I'm also on CSP 205.

Not at the Sim PC at the moment, so I can't be specific, but the latest version I tried was downloaded just a couple of hours ago.

Maybe Fanapryde is right about there being a CSP 205 conflict. I had the problem with the gauges on the Singer too... though only after I switched between HUDs on AC. On one HUD layout it would be OK, but after I switched to another, the gauges would disappear. So it seems something buggy is going on with that. Maybe they're related issues caused by CSP.

EDIT: Success! I tried a bunch of things that didn't work, then finally toggled various settings on and off in the smart mirror settings in CSP (along with restarting AC) and... bingo. All of a sudden I can see out the back and look at those lovely louvres! :cheers:

Last edited:
I tried WRC 8 now on PC, give it a try. there are some keys out there for around 30 euros.
102 Stages, and the steering feels really good, but i definetly need practice rallying :)

Hi again GzeroD. Just wanted to express my real appreciation for your Miura SVR mod. It's the very first Miura mod I've enjoyed driving in AC... and I have a special passion for Miuras!

When I was in early high school, the father of my best friend at the time owned an orange Miura SV, which i got to ride in quite regularly, after we bribed him with an equally regular wash and wax. I knew every bump on that car and between that tactile appreciation of the car's incredible body –and the fast drive he'd then scare us with– I fell in love with sports cars forever. It was literally one of the cars that introduced my young brain to that expensive disease.

Looking through the glass window behind the seats and into the engine bay with that roaring V12 just 12 inches away, while doing 140mph, does that sort of thing to you :dopey:

Last edited:
Or maybe for something like this:

;)

Exactly. I always did ask myself (and the author of the video) where he did get the trucks from. I am still looking for the US police car sedan in the video (I just have the Dodge Charger, Monaco and RAM and the Ford Mustang as US police cars). I especially like the Monaco with the Blues Mobile skin including Dan Aykroyds face. :lol:

2002 Enzo Ferrari from AD Reworked v1.2

AD really put out a nice model for this car though I couldn't help but notice how it drove like it was on ice in the clouds...

So I did a lot of upgrading for the car in attempts to bring it closer to its real life counterpart. Hope everyone enjoys the Ferrsetto and please feel free to provide some feedback and I'll gladly look into updating it. Still working on updating the Modena but I have to admit I'm a little turned off on it because of the model quality. Looking forward to updating a few other Ferrari's from AD since the model quality is great... :)

full

full

full

full

10/19/2019

Version 1.2 update from Apexxer:

Complete overhaul of Suspension Geometry and Dynamics

Complete overhaul of aero Configuration and Data

Corrected Inertia

Corrected Ride Height

Tires Replaced

Real to life power and torque curve

Removed Flames

Brake torque adjusted to match real to life performance

Brake temps worked in

Various textures/visual enhancements

Real to life paint colors, though some colors are from later years

Enhanced various Interior textures, Badges and Emblems as well exterior Badges and Emblems

Enhanced/Replaced Grille texture

Enhanced/Replaced Brake Rotor textures

Enhanced Tire Textures

Changed driver to 2016 Driver

Added driver suits from blackcelica on RaceDepartment

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2016-driver-suits-and-gloves-by-blackcelica.9746/

Lighting corrected and reverse light worked in through CSP

Note: Attempted to correct the wheel blur balance but am unable to, not sure what's going on with the wheel blurs balance... Hope to get corrected at some point and also add a few additional colors of car paint.

Download

Pass:Apexxer

Also, for those that don't have it here is a really nice version of Ferrari's Test Track (Fiorano Circuit) by Patrikpat.

Pista Fiorano 2017 by Patrikpat

full

Download

Pass:Apexxer

:cheers:

Greets.
What version you used for your kind of updates and etc?
Do you got AD update for Enzo from 19.10.19?
This is quite rare situation, but actually will try what you did and how feels this wonderful Ferrari's model from point of your vision.
With best,
Assettodrive.net

Greets.
What version you used for your kind of updates and etc?
Do you got AD update for Enzo from 19.10.19?
This is quite rare situation, but actually will try what you did and how feels this wonderful Ferrari's model from point of your vision.
With best,
Assettodrive.net

I like all your stuff to begin with man, I think Apexxer's edit is pretty decent.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back