Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 135,931 comments
I need help guys, i was racing all night playing in and out of mod cars, adjusting a few mods here and there using notepad ++ and all the sudden the LED shift lights on all my cars stopped working, the displays work but not LED shift lights if they are in that line up from green to red or green to red to blue. W/e format they dont work. from the kunos ferrari F1 cars all the way to the redbull x2020's orange led bar none of them light up anymore. any ideas? i noticed this when i was in the 2019 F1 cars from RSS or something like that. i need those lights to shift V6 F1 cars since the redline isnt the shift point.
Try downgrading to an earlier CSP version. It's a known bug with the latest one that you might just have noticed.

Yeah, the AC Modded version is far superior but I think I'll still keep the Velo one as well as it drives and sounds completely differently, and is LHD, and manual (albeit with a horrendous shifting animation that was the first thing to remove).
Does anyone know if there are more skins available for the ACM version, and if it went beyond Beta 6?
The Atom really deserves more love from AC - it'd be great to get it up to BAC Mono standards. A neighbour has one so I've got a bit of a soft spot for this car.

Edit: from FB, not sure how good these improvements are:
NEW version of Motorland Aragon with many fix.
https://sharemods.com/xjhb78trel1y/Motorland_Aragon.7z.html
and Circuit of Navarra
https://sharemods.com/on9r02a5ejpa/Navarra.7z.html

I have "circuit" tag missing when trying to race these tracks in Cm. Is it about time I upgraded to the full version or is there something I can do for now until I do upgrade?

Jus noticed Legion is working on a new car. Still WIP I think...

legionblog.png

Thanks mate - still says Beta 6, but maybe that's the name of the modder, lol. Maybe it is newer than my version. The skins are definitely new to me so thanks :cheers:.

My bad, I uploaded the 'old' version. Will reupload the newer version in a few minutes...

Edit: new link in my previous post.

Last edited:
I have "circuit" tag missing when trying to race these tracks in Cm. Is it about time I upgraded to the full version or is there something I can do for now until I do upgrade?
CM should offer to fix that tag for you, unless the lite version doesn't do that.

But regardless: YES, upgrade to the full version and be honest and appreciative with your donation. CM, the CSP and all their associated features are well worthy of recognition and proper support.

Edit: new grass improvements?

Just add circuit tag in CM (content and then the little boxes above country, city etc...).
(If that option is available in the 'free' CM version ?)
Upgrading is a must imo. Whatever you pay, even as low as 1 euro/dollar will get you the full CM version, and you'll find out it's worth much more than that... :)

CM should offer to fix that tag for you, unless the lite version doesn't do that.

But regardless: YES, upgrade to the full version and be honest and appreciative with your donation. CM, the CSP and all their associated features are well worthy of recognition and proper support.

Edit: new grass improvements?

Probably a limit of the lite version as the track category is greyed out. I'll upgrade asap I've been meaning to for ages as it's such an invaluable tool.

I have ACM v1.0 with 10 skins ...

https://mega.nz/#!PHA3SIAa!YxDgeWvZxn4M0wDHzMlVZqeaT2fFxIq7xotQnXsEpKQ

Edit: ↑↑↑ new link for v1.0

Thanks for the updated link. This thing is a real handful but in a fun way, plenty of oppo lock in the corners!!

Yeah, the AC Modded version is far superior but I think I'll still keep the Velo one as well as it drives and sounds completely differently, and is LHD, and manual (albeit with a horrendous shifting animation that was the first thing to remove).
Does anyone know if there are more skins available for the ACM version, and if it went beyond Beta 6?
The Atom really deserves more love from AC - it'd be great to get it up to BAC Mono standards. A neighbour has one so I've got a bit of a soft spot for this car.

Edit: from FB, not sure how good these improvements are:
NEW version of Motorland Aragon with many fix.
https://sharemods.com/xjhb78trel1y/Motorland_Aragon.7z.html
and Circuit of Navarra
https://sharemods.com/on9r02a5ejpa/Navarra.7z.html

Navara is a bit bland and not that nice looking overall. Also pretty bumpy in the Atom lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Jus noticed Legion is working on a new car. Still WIP I think...

What's cool about those little cars is how you can still drive them and race them even though they are made to ridiculous proportions. The AI seems to love two wheeling.
Now just to convince my League to run a season, if not at least a 'fun run'.

...is scratch made for AC and looks / feels much better / more real....

PCARS I'm afraid. I'll have the LODs done in two secs and see what else my need revising and have it up shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
PCARS I'm afraid. I'll have the LODs done in two secs and see what else my need revising and have it up shortly.
PCars... sure ?
I was involved in testing from the early stages and I was never told it was a PCars model...

Mine doesn't have those lines - what version of csp you using? Track just looks way too "light" and not very inspiring to drive on.
When I took the pic, I was on 0.1.25-preview205 because that's the way to get the Motec digits showing in the Atom.
There's one or two tracks more where I got these lines. Could be related to CSP not really completely working for triple screens though.

Edit: just tried with 0.1.30, but the issue is still present (and no working Motec)...

Great to hear you're updating this puppy.
Textures overall in the original look a little dark, it seems. A lot of cockpit detail seems to get lost.
Also, if you're able to free up the bodywork for simple painting it'd be good. I want to do one with a red truss frame, for some reason.

PCars... sure ?
I was involved in testing from the early stages and I was never told it was a PCars model...

Was it uploaded to RD (and stayed there)? That's normally a good indicator whether something was scratch built or not.

Edit: can't find any results for Atom in the AC downloads section. Plenty of hits for other sims.

Was it uploaded to RD (and stayed there)? That's normally a good indicator whether something was scratch built or not.

Edit: can't find any results for Atom in the AC downloads section. Plenty of hits for other sims.

No, it was never posted on RD. It was for sale for a period on their site, but that one does not exist any more iirc...
Maybe they switched to FB (I'm not on it).

Edit: dark cockpit ... VR related ?

atom.png

PCars... sure ?

When I took the pic, I was on 0.1.25-preview205 because that's the way to get the Motec digits showing in the Atom.
There's one or two tracks more where I got these lines. Could be related to CSP not really completely working for triple screens though.

Edit: just tried with 0.1.30, but the issue is still present (and no working Motec)...

I generally use 130 but sometimes switch back to 0125/140 if the track is giving me problems.

I just donated to CM - just waiting for my bank to wake up and send the money lol.

No, it was never posted on RD. It was for sale for a period on their site, but that one does not exist any more iirc...
Maybe they switched to FB (I'm not on it).

Edit: dark cockpit ... VR related ?

atom.png
Mmmm... might be my settings. Light seems to get absorbed by the materials. Maybe I need to up the fresnel (or whichever one it is - I forget)

open this file in a text editor:
"trackname\ui\ui_track.json"

it looks like this
"tags": [
"test track",
"circuit"
],

if the track in question has more than one layout, then its in some sub dir like
"ks_nordschleife\ui\endurance\ui_track.json"

@Fanapryde , if you have time download this AM from Assettoland and let me know if the cockpit looks dark to you. To me, all the interior materials look so dark it's hard to see any detail.

I've edited the car for myself (the link above is the original dark version) by increasing ksAmbient on interior materials by a huge amount and the car now looks normal to me in VR.

@Masscot Did Area 51 ever get released and if so is there a link floating around cause I can't find one :(

Here you go. Don't forget to put @slider666 's included config file in [...assettocorsa/extension/config/tracks] to get all the necessary improvements.
Don't just drag and drop the zip file into Content Manager, you won't get the config. That needs placing manually.

https://anonfiles.com/U5Ied0Bbn1/area51zip_7z

The V8 Atom is a nice conversion, it has constraint based animation, the proper way to animate. That is you get animation and can see camber/toe changes.
Now I just need a 3.0l v8 sound that is mixed to the rear speakers! Thought the Kunos F138 would be close enough but no, not even official content is mixed properly.

Last edited:
open this file in a text editor:
"trackname\ui\ui_track.json"

it looks like this
"tags": [
"test track",
"circuit"
],

if the track in question has more than one layout, then its in some sub dir like
"ks_nordschleife\ui\endurance\ui_track.json"

My notepad++ doesn't open ui.json. is there another editor you recommend using?

Edit: Sorted it with normal notepad lol. And thanks, it works fine in CM now

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back