Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
Thank you for reply:)

Fixed because the AIcar hits the barrier:(
and..bump back to very little amount after consider.

tmm_autodrom_most_2layout
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kz5l7ays8rkka4o/
URL is same as before
I remember an issue I had that I forgot to mention (got involved in Kyalami, and forgot). I dragged and dropped the zip into CM and installed it as a new layout, but on your layout the tyre bollards are still there and still need driving around. Tried installing it as a new track and it overwrote the original TMM Most, but then only has your layout.
What did I do wrong?

Edit: installed it manually, turned CM on/off/on, selected/deselected/selected no chicane layout and it seems to work fine now. Weird!

Last edited:
The taste of these « old cars » (Vintage by the way !)

We both appreciate those great cars, but I guess it depends on where you live to call them Classic or Vantage. It seem we are not the only 2 that have different opinion. https://www.wcshipping.com/blog/classics-cars-vs-vintage-vs-antique
"Usually, the classic car moniker applies to vehicles over 20 years old. Antique cars are over 45 years old, and vintage cars are built between 1919 and 1930. But as with many subjects in the motoring world, not everyone can agree on a single definition":)
In any case I like them all, but particularly the "classics":D

can't download anything on rd it just gives me this black screen. Any fix for this?
2019.11.23-18.53.png

Dan Bucsa posted a new F50 on Facebook today, which is great news in itself,

but what particularly made me mentioning his post is what he wrote about AC and to which I 100% agree

"Assetto Corsa allows any modder to make, modify, improve and polish their car, the way they want. All it takes is passion, skill, teamwork and willingness to learn. But most of all it takes a lot of work. This is possible because Kunos team are such amazing people the allowed the whole of this game to be modded. We can learn and improve and use this incredible resource to build our automotive dream! Thus Kunos made the best racing simulator to date and possibly ever.

I believe it's no longer Your Driving Simulator, it's Our Driving Simulator and a legend in the making. Let's keep it pure, keep it open, keep it free, and help me build it!"

Link

Last edited:
I remember an issue I had that I forgot to mention (got involved in Kyalami, and forgot). I dragged and dropped the zip into CM and installed it as a new layout, but on your layout the tyre bollards are still there and still need driving around. Tried installing it as a new track and it overwrote the original TMM Most, but then only has your layout.
What did I do wrong?

Edit: installed it manually, turned CM on/off/on, selected/deselected/selected no chicane layout and it seems to work fine now. Weird!

I didn't know that procedure!
bcause I was using CM for only start and easy setting.
(All updates were manually)
As a way, 1 original file, 2 overwrite layout file
I think it's okay to use whatever procedure If the order is correct.

Dan Busca posted a new F50 on Facebook today, which is great news in itself,

but what particularly made me mentioning his post is what he wrote about AC and to which I 100% agree

"Assetto Corsa allows any modder to make, modify, improve and polish their car, the way they want. All it takes is passion, skill, teamwork and willingness to learn. But most of all it takes a lot of work. This is possible because Kunos team are such amazing people the allowed the whole of this game to be modded. We can learn and improve and use this incredible resource to build our automotive dream! Thus Kunos made the best racing simulator to date and possibly ever.

I believe it's no longer Your Driving Simulator, it's Our Driving Simulator and a legend in the making. Let's keep it pure, keep it open, keep it free, and help me build it!"

Link

Is this any better than the one which was previously on Assetto Land for a while?

Good question and it is part of the fun to compare, let us know which one you prefer..
This version of the F50 is the best I have ever drove. I drives well, looks good and sound good, it is what I would expect a F50 to feel like.

Physics are by Assetto Corsa Racer which he credits 👍. ACR makes good physics IMO.

Dan Busca posted a new F50 on Facebook today, which is great news in itself,

Link

This one is definitely better IMHO. With the old one I wrecked the car on Nordschleife on the first turn. In this version I have wrecked it on the second turn.

I made a bug report in comments of Dan Bucsa's F50 post on Facebook. It was a very polite one with a screenshot for clarity. Got deleted quickly.

So Dan, thank you for your work. Bugs happen, don't beat yourself over it.

I made a bug report in comments of Dan Bucsa's F50 post on Facebook. It was a very polite one with a screenshot for clarity. Got deleted quickly.

So Dan, thank you for your work. Bugs happen, don't beat yourself over it.

Yep I remember when some one here did the same thing about his Montreal edit that did not end well. He should add 'No Constructive Criticism' and 'No Bug Reporting' to his change logs.

UPDATES !

Ferrari 641/2 (1990) by ASR Formula Version 1.04 [Free Car]
Release: 23/11/2019
Link:
https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-corsa/free-cars-ac/ferrari-641-2-1990/

Changelog:
– Update Display
– Update Tires Shaders
– New Dust and Dirt
– Update Physics

Ferrari 643 (1991) by ASR Formula Version 2.31 [Free Car]
Release: 23/11/19
Link: https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-corsa/free-cars-ac/ferrari-643-1991/

Changelog:
– Update Display
– New Tires and Rims
– New Physics

Williams FW14 - 1991 By ASR Formula V1.32 [Free Car]
Release: 23/11/2019
Link: https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-corsa/free-cars-ac/williams-fw14-1991/

Changelog:
– Update Physics
– New Dust and Dirt

Installation notes:
Copy the content folder inside “AC Files” to your AC directory.
Please, be sure to install our custom driver inside “assettocorsa\content\driver”.

;)

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm scrolling FB and this popped up from SimRacingPics. It says it's links to all the tracks on youtube they have posted...looking at the bottom, a bunch of cars too.

Does anybody know if there is a good version of the old F1 Adelaide track? Can't access this list.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back