Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments

75371663_648974058843331_2659359370755702784_o.jpg

Some "deads" seem alive and well..! 👍
About MSF (the Renault F1 picture), if someone got some news after the "split" (which seems not really effective now and I will be happy if It is not the case !), I will be glad to read some "inside news".

Like @Fanapryde I don't have/want a Facebook account.

Cheers ! :cheers:

EDIT
OK, "MSF" shown some pictures about the Renault R24d which will be available with ASR..! ;)

I am happy to learn that Assetto Corsa Geroda74 sim mods is back! Thanks for the heads up 👍

green point = released
orange point = ready/almost ready
red point= private or with some problems (physic or model)

74597731_1272247889631627_2223554339220226048_o.jpg

I have a skin request, would be great if we could get the skin of the last Ferrari to ever win at le mans. the 1965 Ferrari 250 LM
ap_ferrari_250_lm_race

...it`s just a pitty that AP`s version is so messed up. For starters, it has a rigid rear axle (I guess copied from the 250 GTO) instead of an independent suspension. :irked: We realy need a proper version of this legendary car

...it`s just a pitty that AP`s version is so messed up. For starters, it has a rigid rear axle (I guess copied from the 250 GTO) instead of an independent suspension. :irked: We realy need a proper version of this legendary car

So true, So many cars with a legend pedigree would deserve proper physic, still, even if the physic is not what it should, at least a legitimate skin would at least make it look better.
That car was in the list of models offered by Kunos for the Ferrari DLC, but the community (including me) decided for something else. At the rate we are getting fantastic mods recently, their is hope that this situation might get fix sooner than later.

Is this gue_bmw_m6_gt3(Fix V1.2) of 102_walkenhorst_24h skin ?
How did you look at this skin in showroom and other skin?
There was no problem on my PC(csp0.1.30)
The showroom looks like this when turned on

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 36
  • qqqqqq.png
    qqqqqq.png
    149.2 KB · Views: 32
In CM, hit 'reinstall current version' for your shader. Or pick another one, its automatic now, one click.
Because it looks like you've got something switched up in your shader or install.

Untitled.png

Hi, i´m doing a setup for the evo timeattack car (gorgeous beast) and my problem is that I need less camber then the minimum I can adjust. how can I change the range of camber??

What is going on with downloading from ASR? :confused::banghead:

Hear hear. I've been trying to DL the FW14 update for a week now, must've tried a dozen times and the download always fails at around 75%. I have 100 Mbps connection and never had any problem downloading anything (even from ASR in the past) so this is weird. I tried messaging them but no reply after a week :grumpy: Tried Edge but also stuck at 68%.

Usually I don't care about these incremental updates, but when they release a new car in the future it's going to be a problem.

EDIT: Finally managed to get it to work by using VPN. It's slow, but at least the DL finishes. Weird :odd:

Last edited:
What is a CSP? How do I download it? Here is my game
CSP = Custom Shaders Patch, a specially prepared DLL file, which, when placed in AC root folder, adds new features such as dynamic lighting, 24h day, new physics features, various optimizations and more.

If you can drive in the dark with working headlights, you already have it :D

Check Content Manager > settings if it is there (top line next to Content manager - Assetto Corsa - CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH - Apps

If you haven't got it:

What is a CSP? How do I download it? Here is my game

Sorry, Custom Shaders Patch
It might be good to try reinstall or version down
because it is not working properly.
One more thing It is better to put "gue_bmw_m6_gt3.ini" in /extension/config/cars/mods/

Sorry, Custom Shaders Patch
It might be good to try reinstall or version down
because it is not working properly.
One more thing It is better to put "gue_bmw_m6_gt3.ini" in /extension/config/cars/mods/
Thank you very much friend

CSP = Custom Shaders Patch, a specially prepared DLL file, which, when placed in AC root folder, adds new features such as dynamic lighting, 24h day, new physics features, various optimizations and more.

If you can drive in the dark with working headlights, you already have it :D

Check Content Manager > settings if it is there (top line next to Content manager - Assetto Corsa - CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH - Apps

If you haven't got it:

Thank you very much friend

Last edited by a moderator:
My first skin for the CLK GTR
I just installed it, looks good 👍
One thing (not your fault): you should either let the complete ext_config.ini out, or change the line [WIPERS] to [WIPERS_OFF], or delete all these lines:

[WIPERS]
WIND_THRESHOLDS_KMH = 40, 250 ; speed for wipers to start vibrating and for maximum vibration
WIND_AMPLITUDE_MULT = 1 ; multiplier for amplitude
WIND_FREQUENCY_MULT = 1 ; multiplier for frequency
WIND_OFFSET = 1.13 ; base animation progress to vibrate around

It just causes the wipers to misbehave.​

I just installed it, looks good 👍
One thing (not your fault): you should either let the complete ext_config.ini out, or change the line [WIPERS] to [WIPERS_OFF], or delete all these lines:

[WIPERS]
WIND_THRESHOLDS_KMH = 40, 250 ; speed for wipers to start vibrating and for maximum vibration
WIND_AMPLITUDE_MULT = 1 ; multiplier for amplitude
WIND_FREQUENCY_MULT = 1 ; multiplier for frequency
WIND_OFFSET = 1.13 ; base animation progress to vibrate around

It just causes the wipers to misbehave.​
ok, i thought of keeping it in cause it was in the original skins as well.
good to know

Hear hear. I've been trying to DL the FW14 update for a week now, must've tried a dozen times and the download always fails at around 75%. I have 100 Mbps connection and never had any problem downloading anything (even from ASR in the past) so this is weird. I tried messaging them but no reply after a week :grumpy: Currently trying using Edge but it's going veeeery slowly. Half an hour and still 68%...

Usually I don't care about these incremental updates, but when they release a new car in the future it's going to be a problem.

See here>>>>https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-631#post-12935252

Starting the week end with an inspirational video

If you are looking for me, I will be at the almost perfect Goodwood mod, that we are so fortunate to have, driving, among other classic, the not so perfect Ferrari 250 LM mod. But in VR, with full tactile activated, it will still be a blast. Cheerio. :):)

The taste of these « old cars » (Vintage by the way !) are unbelievable and AC permits it to the edge, even if the mods are « not so perfect ».
I’m 55 (never getting old ^^) and my youth is plenty of these legendary cars where aerodynamics, design and motors were full of several experimentations.

When I drive virtually these absolute jewels, I’m close to my personal Heaven..!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back