Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,907 comments
I have gotten very little feedback on this. Has anyone seen anything that jumps out at them that needs fixed? I am still working on optimizing the lighting.

I love it! I was able to run races with 22 GT3 cars without any trouble at all!

The only downside I have with that tracks version, is the very slow AI through turn 8 before the back straight. I gain half a second.
Would love it if someone could share faster AI lines. Everytime I try to do my own ones, they end up crashing at the inside wall at turn 2 for some reason 🙈

I have gotten very little feedback on this. Has anyone seen anything that jumps out at them that needs fixed? I am still working on optimizing the lighting.
Sometimes, I sits on a river-bank and watch bugs and leaves and twigs be swept past in the river, and I wonder, how do they feel? What do they experience? Are they screaming little bug-screams? How does the river feel? What does nature feel like when you're that small?

And, sometimes, I just sits.

Pardon. Your efforts very much appreciated.

Should have read your explainer on Patreon. This sounds like the answer to what we're all thinking: "We have 8 versions! Just make 1 with all the good stuff. Please!"

The trees are (from my pov), fantastic. The old palms, especially those with the golden ... erm, "sacs", were quite poorly lit. Eye-catchingly so, and there was very little variability in the tree shapes. This has fixed all that, and on my PC anyway, has NO FPS impact, at all. Winner-winner.

I have one bug-report. The US flags, arrayed above the grandstand opposite the pits, are possessed. Ima show a screen-shot, but you can't mock me. I play on an LG TV which does HDR10, and conspires with Windows to adjust stuff on-the-fly, between the frame-buffer and the screen. Results are gorgeous, but screen-shots, even from the Radeon software, are... unfortunate.. ¯\(ツ)

But you can see what's happening. Two instances of the animated flag at ~40 degrees, both move, both sides of the flag appear different. They snap into that situation, like LODS, as you drive past.

lb_flags_2023.12.08-14.59.png

Last edited:
Sometimes, I sits on a river-bank and watch bugs and leaves and twigs be swept past in the river, and I wonder, how do they feel? What do they experience? Are they screaming little bug-screams? How does the river feel? What does nature feel like when you're that small?

And, sometimes, I just sits.

Pardon. Your efforts very much appreciated.

Should have read your explainer on Patreon. This sounds like the answer to what we're all thinking: "We have 8 versions! Just make 1 with all the good stuff. Please!"

The trees are (from my pov), fantastic. The old palms, especially those with the golden ... erm, "sacs", were quite poorly lit. Eye-catchingly so, and there was very little variability in the tree shapes. This has fixed all that, and on my PC anyway, has NO FPS impact, at all. Winner-winner.

I have one bug-report. The US flags, arrayed above the grandstand opposite the pits, are possessed. Ima show a screen-shot, but you can't mock me. I play on an LG TV which does HDR10, and conspires with Windows to adjust stuff on-the-fly, between the frame-buffer and the screen. Results are gorgeous, but screen-shots, even from the Radeon software, are... unfortunate.. ¯\(ツ)

But you can see what's happening. Two instances of the animated flag at ~40 degrees, both move, both sides of the flag appear different. They snap into that situation, like LODS, as you drive past.

View attachment 1309847

Oh, right, I forgot to mention that. But I did that a couple of days ago in this forum.
For the moment the best solution is to change ''DYNAMIC_FLAGS=AUTO'' to ''DYNAMIC_FLAGS=0'' in the extensions config.ini file.
Would love to see this matter solved too of course, if possible.

WSC60's Pack - Release planned for Friday 8 december 2023

This mod is a tribute to the 60’s era of Sportscar and Prototype racing, featuring 20 all time classics from multiple classes.
Over 350 historic skins were created by Pasta, Ben Nash, ValentinK and Parillia. We tried to create historical correct physics, with accurate aero, fuel usage etc. The Chaparral has a moving wing which you can operate manually, DRS 60's style :D

Cars included in the pack:
1967 Chaparral 2F
1967 Chevron B6 BMW
1964 Ferrari 250 LM
1967 Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta
1967 Ferrari 330 P4 Spyder
1965 Ford Gt40 Mk1
1966 Ford GT X1 Roadster
1966 Ford GT40 Mk II
1967 Ford GT40 Mk IV
1965 Iso Grifo A3/C
1966 Jaguar XJ-13
1967 Lola T70 Mk3 GT
1966 Lotus 47 GT
1964 Maserati 151/3
1967 Nissan R380-II
1965 Porsche 904/8
1966 Porsche 906-E
1964 Shelby Daytona Coupe

3d Models:
  • Built from scratch: MacedoSTi (Chaparral), DobriD (Chevron, Maserati), Yamabushi (Lotus)
  • Conversions / updates/ add-ons: Mr X & Gadu (250 LM), Sergio Cepeda, Velo, MacedoSTI, Norms, Mac Ten and DrDoomslab.

View attachment 1308200

View attachment 1308202
View attachment 1308203
View attachment 1308207
View attachment 1308208
1702047070204.png

GRiD Autosport - Washington D.C v1.01

bgr_04.jpg
bgr_07.jpg
bgr_10.jpg
bgr_11.jpg

features:
  • 26 pit/grid
  • fwd/rev layouts with AI (updated in v1.01)
  • animated flags, helicopters, etc (fixed in v1.01)
  • extended audio effects
  • custom night lighting
  • weather/seasons
*track requires CSP

credits:

A very big thank you to all the above mentioned, and unmentioned... without your help I could not bring these creative efforts to the community in such high standard of quality and completeness. THANK YOU

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Last edited:
Thank you very much for sharing your camera set. I dabble in making camera sets myself and appreciate the time and effort to make them. The only suggestion I have for the small glitch at the s/f line is to make the min and max field of view constant for the first and last camera. Even though the placement and FOV settings are the same, the time it takes to switch from your CAMERA_40 to CAMERA_0 causes the FOV to be different in transition. I would suggest settting the min and max FOV of the first and last camera at 20, or any other number you prefer, to prevent the FOV glitch. Thanks again for sharing!!!
Will try that. Thanks for the info...

EDIT: That did it. Thanks again for the quick lesson. I attached the updated file to the original post for anyone who wants it. It's one page back.

Last edited:
Here it is. Laguna and 406 bttc.

Last edited:
Well, as far as I know - there was no company named Nissan in 60's. There was Datsun

The R380 was originally made by Prince, but Nissan merged with them in 1966 or 1967 and the car was rebranded that way.

I believe this is also where they acquired the Skyline from.

Also, something is coming from vrc.

Didn't see that coming! Always good to see these teams focus on adding depth to the grids, great examples.

GRiD Autosport - Washington D.C v1.0

View attachment 1309903View attachment 1309906View attachment 1309909View attachment 1309910

features:
  • 26 pit/grid
  • fwd/rev layouts with AI
  • animated flags, helicopters, etc
  • extended audio effects
  • custom night lighting
  • weather/seasons
*track requires CSP

credits:

A very big thank you to all the above mentioned, and unmentioned... without your help I could not bring these creative efforts to the community in such high standard of quality and completeness. THANK YOU

:: DOWNLOAD :
giphy.gif

The Skull sticker with Viva Barista could be from Los Muertos Coffee. Didn't searched more about it, but maybe the right direction.
Its Viva Barista

Logo.png

AF1QipMoTIvkCVi5IK0xFk3MHH4e6bYbWe_JMWCMHIkV=s1600-w2048

Another one of the logos:
D74QkrVXomMHeEUFlQLQErz0YiHyEXOW5CG6XTPLiFJHcsY2wyDXGIfJhEAPjuF2CA=w240-h480-rw

...and another:
BESA Group - http://eng.besagroup.org/
On that page there are a few logos, seems the one on the car is made from two different logos.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back