Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
could you share it in the best state you got it so far? Then others can give a stab at further improvement... Since we don't have any other streetlegal calibra in AC that I know of, pretty sure this one is a candidate for getting some TLC :)

Hope it's gonna reach a satisfying end, we deffo need a better stock calibra

Hello everybody ! There is a new version of my Oreca 07 ! You can see the post on my patreon, it's free !

preview.png

Have fun on track ! And have a nice day !

Last edited:
Is there a way to remove all the unnecessary options in the CM previews menu ?

View attachment 1309447
I searching this too. I only know that these settings saved within preset file. you can set these Options to [] within the preset file, so that that they are not set if they are all deactivated. But [] doesn't help to deactivated them. Unfortunately as additional Problem other skin new settings. I don't know where these Settings stored.
Edit: Maybe within a file within skin folder. I havn' t checked that yet

Last edited:
Just picked up the URD Ferrari 296... the poor thing only has one real skin? Here's one more (hacked from the URD sample).

View attachment 1309514

I saw a lot of people were pretty disappointed with URD on the quality of this one, the model in particular being the most common complaint. I think the most-supported version of the 296 GT3 at the moment is still the ChemFlummi ACC conversion.

I saw a lot of people were pretty disappointed with URD on the quality of this one, the model in particular being the most common complaint. I think the most-supported version of the 296 GT3 at the moment is still the ChemFlummi ACC conversion.
Had a weak moment, bought it. Haven't taken it out yet... (interior looks great) I'll post a little review comparing them soon...

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the AC TC/ABS numbering weirdness (i.e. 1-12. 1 being strongest, 12 being weakest, 0 is off) still applies for mod cars? Is it a universal constant in game, or are the settings on a car-by-car basis?

I swear I was driving the RSS M Hybrid last weekend and it was the other way around. Less TC (i.e. TC 2) gave me more slip and less TC than TC8.

I hope this isn't the case.

Hello everybody ! There is a new version of my Oreca 07 ! You can see the post on my patreon, it's free !

View attachment 1309432
Have fun on track ! And have a nice day !
Really great car, thank you!
One remark, though: an endurance car without LODs? Will they be added in a later update?

Update: Auto-generated LODs in CM are already quite usable. Would be nicer if the LODs were 'official', of course :)

Last edited:
Great work man, thanks for the car but, what the hell is that?

View attachment 1309513
that is the flag from the original base mod i used, and it is hidden w CSP extension. I'm guessing you created a preview without CSP ... thus the hiding doesn't take place (and you do not see the chameleon paints).

This is why I want to get that issue fixed asap that you get blank previews when CSP enabled for final render of preview.
I took my preview shots manually from within Showroom (in-game so also with CSP features).

X90
Does anyone know if the AC TC/ABS numbering weirdness (i.e. 1-12. 1 being strongest, 12 being weakest, 0 is off) still applies for mod cars? Is it a universal constant in game, or are the settings on a car-by-car basis?

I swear I was driving the RSS M Hybrid last weekend and it was the other way around. Less TC (i.e. TC 2) gave me more slip and less TC than TC8.

I hope this isn't the case.
it being a part of mod cars depends entirely on the modder in question. RSS older stuff had the kunos style but their newer stuff seems to be inverted (or i guess how it should be)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back