Assetto Corsa 2 Will be Called "Assetto Corsa Evo", Coming 2024

Got high hopes for this game and there are so many cars in it I'd like to see.
Highest of hopes is the car I own an I30N and the pics showing the I20N gives me hope.
Someone decided to ask Marco on Facebook whether the I30N or the Ioniq 5N would be in the game, to which he replied "even more ;)"

:D

Unpopular opinion alert.

I really hope ACE's focus is mainly on road cars; modern and classic. Adding tuned or cup versions is welcome as well.

This was where the original AC excelled, in my opinion, as its physics engine and feedback allowed one to really feel, explore and enjoy the differences between each model.

Another way to look at it is being more of a driving simulator rather than a racing simulator.

I don't wish to see the car line-up filled with GT3 or even GT4 cars, especially since we already have ACC for that (with its more competitive approach).

Unpopular opinion alert.

I really hope ACE's focus is mainly on road cars; modern and classic. Adding tuned or cup versions is welcome as well.

This was where the original AC excelled, in my opinion, as its physics engine and feedback allowed one to really feel, explore and enjoy the differences between each model.

Another way to look at it is being more of a driving simulator rather than a racing simulator.

I don't wish to see the car line-up filled with GT3 or even GT4 cars, especially since we already have ACC for that (with its more competitive approach).
For me it depends, i wouldn't mind historic gt3s, race cars, etc. I love the mix in ac.
Also depends on what gtrevival or what new name it has now, will have.

Last edited:
Even if they didn't have the SRO/GTWC license (which I doubt due to the success of ACC, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the SRO uses ACEvo as a new simulator for their eSports tournaments), Kunos can still license all the vehicles separately, If they keep the SRO license I just care to see the GSR liveries from the IGTC carried over to ACEvo and that I do not have to port them as a mod.

New update for AC1.
Promotion banners for EVO maybe?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240704_073334_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240704_073334_Reddit.jpg
    496.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Unpopular opinion alert.

that is what is wrong with AC, yes it was a driving sim first but then the mods came in and you really saw just how bad the AI is, especially when it came to multi-class racing

still literally zero mention of mod support which is quite worrying
I don't feel like that should be worrying. The has been the biggest aspect of AC so i don't see them abandoning that portion of the game. Especially if they want to be able to continue to be successful

kjb
I don't feel like that should be worrying. The has been the biggest aspect of AC so i don't see them abandoning that portion of the game. Especially if they want to be able to continue to be successful
This. It's probably the feature that is the most obvious to remain and least needed to be shouted about.

I do wish it would be a same day console launch rather than an afterthought ported by someone else.

kjb

The only issue is now the 20-year old Forza and GTR2 car models everyone uses are going to look even worse. And it’ll take much longer to model a car to the new standards for any of the big modding teams.

still literally zero mention of mod support which is quite worrying
"The first Assetto Corsa has gone beyond any possible expectation from any point of view. Not just from a commercial aspect, but also in terms of what people have been able to create through the years and the way we have been able to support it.

We know that there are a lot of expectations, so EVO has been designed to move forward forever, possibly.

We have completely changed the structure, but it is a bit early to go deep on it. There is quite a bit more behind EVO that we will unveil over time.
"

We don't have confirmation, but I think it's hinted at a bit here with also a hint for the release of some official DLC over the future years.

Back