Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 133,720 comments
Release: DTM 2003 Audi ABT TT-R (FREE)

View attachment 1365738
View attachment 1365739
View attachment 1365740
View attachment 1365741

Heres the 1.0 release of the DTM 2003 Audi ABT TT-R.

Includes all 2003 season skins.

Physics by @MS6Driver / Me.

BOP'd to match the Mercedes 2003 DTM car.

Last car of the pack, the 2003 Opel Astra is still being woked on.

Enjoy

Can't access the download link without joining the Patreon?
(I know it's free, but I have no interest in joining Patreons and exposing myself to more junk mail).
Can you just post the download links please, or have the Patreon post open to the public like some other modders do for free links?

Last edited:
Can't access the download link without joining the Patreon?
(I know it's free, but I have no interest in joining Patreons and exposing myself to more junk mail).
Can you just post the download links please, or have the Patreon post open to the public like some other modders do for free li

Link from patreon

Don't know why, I started having issues with GT Supreme Gr. C previews and showroom. Magically, It could'nt be updated and some updates still not showing thir proper livery.

24H
is there any good VW Up or VW Lupo mod available?
1718706294216.gif

The Radisich car previously posted finished as far as I can take it. (I'm not good at Helmets, so a poor attempt was made of the Radisich Helmet from the era.
__custom_showroom_1718631232.jpg

edit I'd uploaded the greg murphy Ralt skin, but I realised I havent finished it. I've also noticed in the Jacque Laffite skin, I incorrectly have New Zealand instead of France as Nationality, easily changed in the ui if you are worried about it, it wont affect the game in any way

Attachments

• Paul Radisich Ralt RT3.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Since this track has been in this state for more than 6 months now, I shared it as an 'almost finished' 0.9.
My new girlfriend and playing bass take up too much of my time right now, but I will try to finish it as soon as possible.

Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_corvette69_zw_nivelles_18-6-124-12-37-2.jpg
Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_corvette69_zw_nivelles_18-6-124-12-38-21.jpg
Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_corvette69_zw_nivelles_18-6-124-12-37-50.jpg

Last edited:
Diriyah ePrix 2021 v1.0
The Riyadh Street Circuit is a street circuit located in the capital of Saudi Arabia, used for the Ad Diriyah ePrix of the FIA Formula E Championship. (Wikipedia)
Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_diriyah_eprix_6-5-124-20-0-21.jpg

Conversion from rFactor2.

-CSP recommended
-28 pit/start
-AI, cam

NOTE; If you are using Sol and the track screen is dark, rename ext_config_for_sol.ini to ext_config.ini in the extension folder.

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor2 Original Track by Garitt Gibsn and Errol Prefet
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png and sections file by @Fanapryde
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
marshall, cameraman and some textures by kunos

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Nik Habjanič.

Last edited:
Released : AMG Mercedes-Benz C-Class DTM 1995
Author:F302
3D Model Car:RRRE,KW Studios
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: RRRE,KW Studios
Sound: (Placeholder) Kunos Alfa 155 DTM
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer AC Vision GT 1.0
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
knowing bugs: LOD´s ,2 Missing Liveries #22 and #24(not in Raceroom)
maybe ACTK make better LODS😆

View attachment 1365180

REPLACE THIS:
Wiper Animation LOD_B-LOD-D
First, thank you for this mod. I like DTM from this period.
One question though; some of your mods work with AC Vanilla (2003, 2005), whereas this 1995 version does not for some reason.
Is this intended or..is there a way to get this one to work on AC Vanilla (1.16.3)? Curious en hopefully.

First, thank you for this mod. I like DTM from this period.
One question though; some of your mods work with AC Vanilla (2003, 2005), whereas this 1995 version does not for some reason.
Is this intended or..is there a way to get this one to work on AC Vanilla (1.16.3)? Curious en hopefully.
See If you can find it under the brand AMG-Mercedes its not showing under Mercedes Benz brand, I reported this so I guess its fixed in a update

If this is the case, see my posting and what I did to show up under the brand Mercedes Benz
to edit the file go to the ui folder of the car and open the ui_car.json file with notepad

Last edited:
See If you can find it under the brand AMG-Mercedes its not showing under Mercedes Benz brand, I reported this so I guess its fixed in a update

If this is the case, see my posting and what I did to show up under the brand Mercedes Benz
to edit the file go to the ui folder of the car and open the ui_car.json file with notepad

Goedenmiddag Jack!

Thanks for your reply and advise. Appreciated!

I can locate/find the 1995 DTM Mercedes alright but it does not load unfortunately, whereas the 2003 and 2005 versions do.
(Okay, skins do not show in selection (All say "N/A" a sin not available), but when I select one (based on tekst) I randomly get a skin and when I start again (using same skin) cars pop us a ssupposed but then with a different skin other than selected.) Looking for a solution for the 1995 DTM Merc to show up properly in game (if not able seeing skins, that's fine).

I dont see any templates in the downloaded files, and I get the same looking on their website, not a template for anything.
you could try this one I made up from exporting the dds file from CM showroom, adding the wireframe out of the same place, finding a 4096 skin with a helmet, resizing the exported images from CM and placing in the his res helmet skin.
Its from the Lanzo evo 2. Not sure if its exactly the one you want, hope it helps
thanks mate !!!

cheers but these are the 84 car. im looking for the 85, doesnt seem to be included in his group c pack.

I've reworked his port with all the skins existing from 82 to 86 (some made looking at 300x500 pictures on racingsportscars lmao), glass textures not bleeding through and aero parts hidden with alpha testing trick, want me to share it with you ? It's 6 cars (3 LH, 3 KH)

I know everyone prefers the sx_lemans track and rightfully so, but for whatever reason, I always spend more time on the lemans_2017 track from Tiago Lima/Jim Lloyd/Terra21. It's not without it's issues though so I spent some time this weekend going over some things and creating a few track skins for the track. If you want to try this mod, it's best to make a backup of your extension folder first because I altered the original config.

Lemans_2017 mod

Stuff I did:

-- Track skins and shader changes to make the track fit my ppfilter better and look the way I prefer. Anything I changed is in the 'Shader Stuff' section of the config and can be adjusted to fit your preference. If you want to use the track skins, the Trees skin will make the trees darker and enable whichever Grass skin you prefer.
-- Some cull mode adjustments for objects that would disappear from certain angles. If anyone spots any I missed, please let me know.
-- Corrected missing shadows on some trees and bushes.
-- Shader type changes to the power lines and applied the @Masscot cable fix.
-- Added seasonal changes for fall and winter races.
-- Altered the light settings to come on when it rains.
-- Probably some other stuff I can't remember.

View attachment 1365773
I also think this is the best version of Lemans in AC thus far. I just tested the new Fenryr converted version and it needs a lot of work (A LOT) but it has potential if he keeps adding updates and polishing it.

I've reworked his port with all the skins existing from 82 to 86 (some made looking at 300x500 pictures on racingsportscars lmao), glass textures not bleeding through and aero parts hidden with alpha testing trick, want me to share it with you ? It's 6 cars (3 LH, 3 KH)
That would be great.

Goedenmiddag Jack!

Thanks for your reply and advise. Appreciated!

I can locate/find the 1995 DTM Mercedes alright but it does not load unfortunately, whereas the 2003 and 2005 versions do.
(Okay, skins do not show in selection (All say "N/A" a sin not available), but when I select one (based on tekst) I randomly get a skin and when I start again (using same skin) cars pop us a ssupposed but then with a different skin other than selected.) Looking for a solution for the 1995 DTM Merc to show up properly in game (if not able seeing skins, that's fine).
Hoi :)
Thats weird
what is the file size op the zip file from the mod you have, should be 95.516.694
I would download again if its not the same size and copy the content over manually to the cars folder instead dropping it in content manager if you maybe did that

Last edited:
I've been bothered for days now ahah On my last testing session, I managed to shrink down the overblown 32GB of RAM usage on Practice, to a mere 800MB. The solution? Shrink my replay size down to the minimum (10MB I think). It also loads lightning fast that way.

It seems AC saves a ton of stuff related to replays on memory, and either that track is abusing stuff somehow of CSP has some known bug related to this.

So... If anyone stumbles into overly excessive RAM usage issues, turn down the replay settings, the impact is ridiculous. I just lost hours of my life going insane about this, I hope I spare this suffering from someone else lol
This seems to be related to the number of moveable objects in a track - somehow for each object a big chunk of memory gets allocated?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back