• Porsche GT3-RS

2004 NGT Class

• Ferrari 360 Modena
  • Ferrari 360 GTC
  • Porsche GT3-RS
  • Porsche GT3-RSR
  • Nissan 350Z
  • TVR Tuscan T400R
Decided to look myself, and found that I am mentioned in the GTR2 fandom, heh.

Hate to do this, but I had to fix a problem with my rt_sonoma lights mod. Not the mod itself, but a track problem. There was a patch of road going up the first hill that had incorrect normals and at night when the headlights hit it, it was overly bright. Should be resolved now. I also corrected the material names in @chas1723 shader addition.

Hopefully this will be the last update. I'm confident enough that I took the 'test' out of the zip file name and i'm calling it a finished mod for the time being.
Hi!

Strange light behaviour occurs

Attachments

• sonoma lights.gif
    sonoma lights.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Trying to set up an NGT class group in AC
If you are aiming as what is in GTR2, the list of the N-GT cars of the 2003 championship is here, 2004 here, from what I can see, we have all the cars and tracks to recreate the events or even the championship.
for 2003 NG-T you need a Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Ferrari 360 modena GTC and 25 skins for the different team/drivers.

Edit: It looks like your life might be easier than you think. :sly:
h3duTEoTc9.jpeg

RSS GTN Pack for AC
https://racesimstudio.sellfy.store/p/rss-gtn-pack/

Last edited:
Noticed with this one that the lights at the main grandstand are going on and off when I am at the section between T7 and T9

EDIT: Has anyone ever posted a better/faster AI for this track? On the WTCC Layout I'm almost 2 sec faster than the P2 car in Quali...!
Interesting. I have yet to experience that. Two questions so I can try to duplicate it. Which layout and which config version are you using?

If you are aiming as what is in GTR2, the list of the N-GT cars of the 2003 championship is here, 2004 here, from what I can see, we have all the cars and tracks to recreate the events or even the championship.
for 2003 NG-T you need a Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Ferrari 360 modena GTC, Nissan 350Z and 25 skins for the different team/drivers.
Fun fact: I initially checked these lists but the TVR is not listed and I never understood why :confused:

WTCC and pretty sure I was trying your last one. Didn't experience it in any others yesterday so I for now just use the one from last night.
I just ran five laps on the WTCC layout and I didn't see any of the lights turning off and on so i'm not sure what to do since I can't duplicate the problem. It could be a LightingFX setting or a CSP version issue seeing as i'm still using a really old CSP version. Maybe something has changed in newer versions that could be causing this.

Is anyone else seeing lights go on and off?

shi
Abuja Nigerian National Circuit v1.3
View attachment 1224319
A fictional circuit in Nigeria.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam
-2 layouts

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by Edobot
GTR2 Converted by LaChub

AC Converted by ACTK
v1.2 Updated by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.2 changelog;

-Added the short layout that existed in the original.
-The cones are made to move.
-Removed trees in Track.
-Smoothed road surface.
-Changed spawn points in the pit.
-Added trees that existed in the original.
-Added groove/skidmark.
-Added new AI line and cam.
-Added readme.
-Added logo.png by Fanapryde.
-Updated surfaces.ini, semaphore.ini and ext_config.ini.
-Updated shaders.
-Updated UI.

v1.3 changelog;

-Re-created fast_lane.ai and sidelines in both layouts.
-Deleted ai_hints.ini.
-Smoothed edges of road surface.
-Re-created skidmarks.
-Added sand edges.
-Updated ext_config.ini.
-Updated preview.
Abuja Nigerian National Circuit v1.3
The link is in the quote.

v1.3 changelog;
-Re-created fast_lane.ai and sidelines in both layouts.
-Deleted ai_hints.ini.
-Smoothed edges of road surface.
-Re-created skidmarks.
-Added sand edges.
-Updated ext_config.ini.
-Updated preview.
Screenshot_hd_ns14a_actk_abuja_14-5-124-20-19-33.jpg

help
for

Fuji Speedway GP "Reboot Team/Rafael Malagoli v1.5" (Japan) (https://www.assetto -fr.com/asphalt/​

when I start a race, the first AI car on the right side stops, blocking the entire row, this error happens with the version with the chicane (gp), in the short version, everything is fine, what happens? My version 0.2.4 (csp)

For anyone who is seeing lights popping on and off, can you give this new kn5 file a try for my rt_sonoma lights mod. I cut out about 8 of the light poles to try and reduce the overall light count as per instructions from @leBluem. I can probably reduce it even more if need be but I am trying to avoid going to far and ending up back to where there is basically no additional lights.

Since I don't see the problem, I need help from others to let me know if it's better or hopefully fixed.

Attachments

• rt_sonoma_additional_lights_test5.zip
    542.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
For anyone who is seeing lights popping on and off, can you give this new kn5 file a try for my rt_sonoma lights mod. I cut out about 8 of the light poles to try and reduce the overall light count as per instructions from @leBluem. I can probably reduce it even more if need be but I am trying to avoid going to far and ending up back to where there is basically no additional lights.

Since I don't see the problem, I need help from others to let me know if it's better or hopefully fixed.
Unfortunately the problem still persists.

Attachments

• sonoma lights 2.gif
    sonoma lights 2.gif
    4 MB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately the problem still persists.
The odd thing about your problem is that looks like the main grandstand and I didn't add a light or change any of the settings for the main grandstand lighting. It already had poles around it. I only added lights around the other grandstands. So i'm not sure how what I did would have impacted that area.

The Pit Stop Strategy app works well, highly recommend it over the pit stop feature of the RARE app for example (but both apps can work together). It allows you to create a pit stop window so not all the ai pit on the same lap, which makes it a lot more realistic. Only issue I found is that you need to figure out pit stop duration times, because the AI's pitstops take far longer than mine. That could just be an issue on my end though.

The Rolling Start app is less refined, it is basically a throttle limiter on the first lap, and the AI let big gaps fall in between them. It works for what it does, but obviously its not like the rolling starts on ACC (which I imagine would be incredibly hard to do)

Nuzzo's Blue Flag app is another I'd highly recommend. It makes multi-class racing much better, the AI behave similarly to ACC when you lap them.

Hope this helps!
Everyone is okay with the AI pit App by Nuzzi? For me the last updates don't work... (the first one did)

It's strange because I can change AI tyres at the start, so the app seems ok, but then the AI never stops for the pit... never

It's just me?

Good evening, question about the track rt_sonoma. I don’t understand what the leapfrog is with the braking marks, I chose a long course, some of the braking marks are in the form of cones, some in the form of signs with meters, I chose the wtcc layout, and it’s the same thing, some of the marks are with cones, part of the signs with meters. The question is, is this normal, is it intended, or is there a problem?

for 2003 NG-T you need a Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Ferrari 360 modena GTC and 25 skins for the different team/drivers.

Edit: It looks like your life might be easier than you think. :sly:
h3duTEoTc9.jpeg

RSS GTN Pack for AC
https://racesimstudio.sellfy.store/p/rss-gtn-pack/
Man I have been DYING for someone to port over and update that nissan 350z n-gt race car from gtr2! The model aint bad, it just needs some tlc with textures, and a few upgrades in the interior mesh.

Attachments

• 45 .jpg
    45 .jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 2
Everyone is okay with the AI pit App by Nuzzi? For me the last updates don't work... (the first one did)

It's strange because I can change AI tyres at the start, so the app seems ok, but then the AI never stops for the pit... never

It's just me?
Yeah, I have exactly the same problem.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back