Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,395 comments
I would not recommend using it, because it forces you to disable FXAA. If you do this, all the CSP stuff is no longer working since custom shaders patch needs FXAA as an injector. Just my 2 cents...
It does actually force FXAA for CSP to work, like that option in Graphic Adjustments. it does have few bugs still.
You're welcome!

ps:
I also just now found this Assetto Corsa TAA thing , but haven't tried it yet...
View attachment 1377965
Anyone here did and can recommend?
There goes my 2 cents.

When it works it's awesome. Graphics are sharp and precise,and for the extra 15%-20% perfs i absolutly accept to compromise.

BUT

-i had tracks and mods with disapearing shadows under the cars (can be seen at the end of the video
-the far scene is glitchy? I don't care cause i have a DOF in Reshade, but for the average enthusiast it can be an issue.
-As soon as the framerate drops below 50 fps you get all the artifacts : flickering, weird lines, sharpening shennanighans.
-was thinking i would get the same improvments everywhere, but i 've got weird resuts on recent mods. Rainmaker's Snetterton background had framed trees and terrible framerate. CSP did better on those.

It's gonna be a wait and see for me. STill cool, but i' m not dropping the CSP options until this works all the time and everywhere

Finally, knowing Snowy a little from its past glorious moments, i suspect he'll just get some traction in AC and go for a rented version. Not paid, rented : with drm and ****. That went pretty bad with ETS2 community...

Still that made me thinking, that might be the time to drop the heavy Extrafx and just go for 100 fps

Last edited:
I created some extra skins with nicer chrome and different drivers for Takeyoh's Harley...

preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg

preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg

preview.jpg

DOWNLOAD (drivers are in the archive file too, but could be you need to copy them manually - don't know if drag & drop in CM will install them)

Last edited:
Goodnight friends
I have a problem with bonny's Huracan GT3 Evo mod. The car/skin changes color, becoming opaque and black, over a short distance.
On a racing grid, I understand, when the mod is driven by AI.
I tried an answer on this forum, something related perhaps by the lods, but without success. Would it be possible for someone to generously test it? (no screenshots, as I'm on my cell phone, sorry for the translator)... hugs

Edit: I solve, put more values in lods

Last edited:
That’s strange. Tried it on my pc and iPad and phone. Don’t know why it’s not working for me.
Happened to me too. turned out they've banned me for being a member on another discord they did not like it seems like. No answer from their "support"
Made a different account just to keep tabs on them.

Hi guys, I have a problem.
Spa, with spa_2022 and Pyyer F1 2024 addon. My asphalt, in clear or slightly cloudy weather, is absolutely too bright, while, in other people's videos, I see that it is much darker. What can it be? It only happens on this track, making it undriveable...can someone help me please? Thanks.
Someone can help me please? 😓😓

Goodnight friends
I have a problem with bonny's Huracan GT3 Evo mod. The car/skin changes color, becoming opaque and black, over a short distance.
On a racing grid, I understand, when the mod is driven by AI.
I tried an answer on this forum, something related perhaps by the lods, but without success. Would it be possible for someone to generously test it? (no screenshots, as I'm on my cell phone, sorry for the translator)... hugs

Edit: I solve, put more values in lods
it's a leaked mod....

I would not recommend using it, because it forces you to disable FXAA. If you do this, all the CSP stuff is no longer working since custom shaders patch needs FXAA as an injector. Just my 2 cents...
If you disable FXAA by unchecking the box in video settings in the Assetto Corsa tab, a lot of CSP functionality is disabled. If you set it to "disabled" in the CSP tab, it disabled FXAA without breaking any functionality.

Don't know where it needs to be disabled, but it's well described in the tool tips in CM, I think.

I still dislike the dude making the TAA, though. As previously mentioned, he distributed his TAA for ETS2 as freeware, but it turned out it had a hidden killswitch which he suddenly activated when he had enough "customers" and decided to make it subscription based payware... So beware, probably the same for this. Hiding features like that in freeware is an absolute no-go for me.

Last edited:
If you disable FXAA by unchecking the box in video settings in the Assetto Corsa tab, a lot of CSP functionality is disabled. If you set it to "disabled" in the CSP tab, it disabled FXAA without breaking any functionality.

Don't know where it needs to be disabled, but it's well described in the tool tips in CM, I think.

I still dislike the dude making the TAA, though. As previously mentioned, he distributed his TAA for ETS2 as freeware, but it turned out it had a hidden killswitch which he suddenly activated when he had enough "customers" and decided to make it subscription based payware... So beware, probably the same for this. Hiding features like that in freeware is an absolute no-go for me.
Yup. I'm always going for improvments, but Snowymoon really got heavy backlash for this, and as much as i like to pay for cool mods the "disable patreon loose the option" is quite a dirty move. Noone likes to have a lil software in the background checking your files. Hell, a DRM on a mod is new to me🤪

I'll pass for now, but for someone looking for a boost in perfs at no visual cost i'll follow the evolution!

Last edited:
- Quick and dirty plates with racing numbers for 101creative's Lotus Elise Cup 1996 -

lotuz.jpg

• back-up car.
  • drop these files in the "skins" folder of the "lotus_elise_cup_1996" car by 101creative , overwrite.
  • these files are not skins, mind you, just add-ons for existing skins.
  • includes random driver name for every skin so your Crewchief is gonna like it, as well as basic preview image.

Last edited:
VRC Formula Alpha 2024 is a great car. But the race with rivals turns into some battle. The car is very responsive to touch with others. Even a small touch with the rival throws me off the track. I get punched in the back and the side. The AI also has many clashes between them. Even if I choose aggression 0. With RSS Formula Hybrid 2023 there is no such problem. The car is more resistant to touch with rivals, AI does not have so many accidents. Who can tell, maybe in the DATA file I could change some parameter so that it is a race and not an battle?

can someone please help me finding a spefic skinpack for the rss 2022? i dont know the name of it anymore but still have some files of it laying around but i also sadly lost some of them and thats why i need it again. its not the 2022 community skinpack up on overtake, but maybe someone here has it. the detail it has that on top of the livery it said "f1 2022" just like the attacted one
nvm, found the issue. a skin from a "ac crew" pack was mistakenly placed inside the car but it was for another car, woopsie lolll

SuzQ done by @24H (thanks and with your permission I'll add it to my mod ?)
I'm not into open wheelers and I don't know DeployF1. Do you happen to have a link to them (and their icon) ?
Hey, I already did that symbol on my own, next to some others.

1722772089317.jpg

1722772128047.png

Rock the track.png

1722772157038.png

1722772187563.jpeg

UK garrige.png

maidcafe maidboy.png

{
"name": "Kronos",
"authorFilter": "Kronos",
"icon": "Kronos.png"
},

{
"name": "NF",
"authorFilter": "NF",
"icon": "NF.png"
},

{
"name": "LF Sim Racing",
"authorFilter": "LF",
"icon": "LF Sim Racing.png"
},

{
"name": "Rock the Track Studio",
"authorFilter": "Rock the Track Studio",
"icon": "Rock the Track.png"
},

{
"name": "Deploy",
"authorFilter": "Deploy",
"icon": "deploy.png"
},

{
"name": "UK Garridge",
"authorFilter": "UK Garridge",
"icon": "UK Garrige.png"
},

{
"name": "Maid Cafe",
"authorFilter": "Maid",
"icon": "Maidcafe Maidboy.png"
},

Last edited:
That’s strange. Tried it on my pc and iPad and phone. Don’t know why it’s not working for me.
On PC the first time I click on the invite, the server don't show. (Perhaps because My app should update). But on the second try , it connect weel and I've acces to all saloon after accepting the rules.

Happened to me too. turned out they've banned me for being a member on another discord they did not like it seems like. No answer from their "support"
Made a different account just to keep tabs on them.
I did wonder whether this was the case. Crazy really as I've bought every single bit of content they've released.

If you want to keep it simple and are only using the original/default Spa track you can try these two mods together:

If you use the Spa 2022 extension from Guigui (https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/spa-francorchamps-2022.50090/) and want just the trees/grass changed then give the Rich Summer skin 2022 a try: https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/rich-summer-skin-for-spa-francorchamps.55177/
there is something wrong with grass on the hill?
why trees are so dark?

Attachments

• 9LSAnHp.jpeg
    9LSAnHp.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 5
I did wonder whether this was the case. Crazy really as I've bought every single bit of content they've released.
There's a rule about other discord:
Presence
Members located on pirating Discords are not welcome here and will be removed permanently. These places only cause significant damage to the Assetto Corsa developer community. No excuses.
I don't know what kind of discord it is, as I'm a member of other assetto corsa discord communities relative to modding (about 180).

Could it be some private communties sharing their "own made" mods for racing?

I have been using the C13AEGIS filter lately, v1.89. I have noticed a couple of things when trying to make it look the best. I focus only on driving, screenshots don't interest me at all. But the filter has a very natural and nice look, at the cost of some fps. But I have the fps to spare, so I'm good. Anyways:

1. I'm using a Quest 2. When I use native Oculus mode, the image is much, much brighter than when I'm using OpenVR/Open Composite. Oculus mode is too bright and overexposed, while OpenVR looks more correct, but can be a bit too dim. (OpenVR also gives me noticably better fps, even though it doesn't look that way in the AC fps-app. The app obviously doesn't work right with OpenVR/Open Composite.)

2. Disabling the "camera style exposure" in the pp-filter settings gets rid of the feeling of wearing sunglasses and allows some overexposure. Much better when using this as a driving filter.

3. Disabling "power of the sun" gets rid of many overexposed and overly bright and reflective details, without really making things too dark. So in some circumstances I also disable this for better visibility.

4. Adjusting the pp-filter brightness and/or auto exposure target also kind of does the trick, but it doesn't allow for much adjustment before things start to look ugly, so I leave them alone.

Does anyone have any thoughts about any of this?

• I'm using OpenVR/Open Composite.
    Since you are using open composite, you might want to adjust the brightnees in OpenXR tool kit
Individual Controls

These are adjusting individual enhancements settings and they allow fine tuning the image displaying in the headset:

• Contrast: Adjusts the difference between bright and dark pixels (Neutral: 50).
  • Brightness: Adjusts those pixels that are not already extremely bright (preserves the highlights) and adjusts midtones, aka gamma (Neutral: 50).
  • Exposure: Adjusts the brightness or darkness of the entire image (Neutral: 50).
  • Saturation: Adjusts the colorfullness of the entire image. It affects all colors and pixels in the image equally, regardless of how saturated they already are (Neutral: 50).
  • Vibrance: Adjusts the intensity of the more muted colors while leaving the saturated colors untouched (Neutral: 0).
  • Highlights: Adjusts the highlight details in reducing the intensity of the brightest pixels (Neutral: 100).
  • Shadows: Adjusts the details that appear in shadows in brightening the darkest pixels (Neutral: 0).

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back