Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,400 comments
Hi everyone. So there's an update on Steam. I know it is out from a bit but I didn't had time to do it before. Where I can see the changelog and are there any suggestions to give me before proceeding with this small update?

Last edited:
GREEK ISLAND
This the little hill track is inspired by the white walls and blue domes of Santorini.​

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/greek-island.71190/

Last edited:
when i wanted to update some of my previews this error comes up, can someone maybe tell me whats wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-04 202028.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-04 202028.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 2
Does anyone know why my Objects Inspector no longer selects the track? It doesn't matter what track, it refuses to select any track surface... was there some new setting or something with CSP or CM?

Does anyone know why my Objects Inspector no longer selects the track? It doesn't matter what track, it refuses to select any track surface... was there some new setting or something with CSP or CM?
Latest CSP patch are bugged as hell. Latest one which works fine is the 0.2.3-p1

Once loaded i can't see the sea, the only way to see it is to convert it in SEA via config (but this makes also the island sorrounding the sea waterish. Can you please check it?

There's a rule about other discord:

I don't know what kind of discord it is, as I'm a member of other assetto corsa discord communities relative to modding (about 180).

Could it be some private communties sharing their "own made" mods for racing?
Good question. It would be good to know which group is not excepted so that you can delete it giving access back again. I just joined some groups so haven’t a clue which one it is.

They don’t have a problem if you buy stuff though. It’s a bit ironic.
Good question. It would be good to know which group is not excepted so that you can delete it giving access back again. I just joined some groups so haven’t a clue which one it is.
I buy everything and I don't leak. So they could at least answer people when they this. Luckily VRC is a little bit more friendly

Latest CSP patch are bugged as hell. Latest one which works fine is the 0.2.3-p1

Once loaded i can't see the sea, the only way to see it is to convert it in SEA via config (but this makes also the island sorrounding the sea waterish. Can you please check it?
After many bugfixes and many settings related changes, maybe its a try to reset your CSP settings to defaults.
Could be there is just one little settings which causes this bug, but the setting was wrong in the first place but it didn't cause the bug.
Just do this:
Goto /Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/ rename the "extension" folder to something different. Restart CM. It will create a new "extension" folder. You can restore it later.

Last edited:
Latest everything here and object inspector works fine

View attachment 1378330
I tested few version and after the one i reported, i have this issue (not every object gets selected at all) since that. Don't know if there's anything to activate, but i have to stick with an older version to keep doing my configs, if not, there's no way to do them.

Try click different objects here and there, randomly.

I tested few version and after the one i reported, i have this issue (not every object gets selected at all) since that. Don't know if there's anything to activate, but i have to stick with an older version to keep doing my configs, if not, there's no way to do them.

Try click different objects here and there, randomly.
Tried Kunos track with a Kunos car and still can select everything :confused:

Tried Kunos track with a Kunos car and still can select everything :confused:
Try it, if you and when you can, on modded tracks. It's a tool that i never use with stock tracks-cars (on over 500 config i did in years, i worked only on Red Bull Ring with Racinjoe013 for stock base tracks).

Anyway as said, it allow to select something, but it won't select something else (sometimes it allow me to select road, but not banners, sometimes viceversa bases always on different tracks). If start happens on track x, on the road mesh, it always keep doing the same whatever i do.

Try it, if you and when you can, on modded tracks. It's a tool that i never use with stock tracks-cars (on over 500 config i did in years, i worked only on Red Bull Ring with Racinjoe013 for stock base tracks).

Anyway as said, it allow to select something, but it won't select something else (sometimes it allow me to select road, but not banners, sometimes viceversa bases always on different tracks). If start happens on track x, on the road mesh, it always keep doing the same whatever i do.
I've tested on a few modded tracks, couldn't repeat the problem without an user error :D
The user error was having the object behind the MapDisplay Full app...

Would anyone have any clue why certain tracks like vhe_hockenheim 1.6 would be missing textures like in the picture below?
View attachment 1377452

I'm also having issues with vn_goldcoastakv888 missing nearly all kerbs and walls.
View attachment 1377453

I've tried redownloading and reinstalling them but the same problem has persisted.

EDIT: It looks like it was something to do with a setting called deduplicate textures. Such a headache from a singular tick box. :banghead:
where can i find this track version ?

I've tested on a few modded tracks, couldn't repeat the problem without an user error :D
The user error was having the object behind the MapDisplay Full app...
As said, i made over 500 configs (from public to private) so i should know how object inspector works as today :D
Till the patche 0.2.3-p1 no issue at all with the object inspector. From that on, all have the same problem even they affect different part of tracks from track to track. Don't know if there's anything that need to be turned on in CM or not to let works fine since the next patch version that works fine for me.

i find in 2024, changing drivers is not worth the effort, you cant notice the at max maybe 1 to 2% difference. back in the old days of 3dfx cards in 1998 or whatever it was, driver versions could make a big difference. but now it is mostly about graphics settings that you select. i just upgraded my nvidia 2060 driver first time in 2 years and notice zero difference in performance anywhere.. except for cyberpunk 2077, but that is just a terribly optimised game.
@kpcart: Followed your remarks and advice, DDU-ed latest Quadro driver and installed Studio (SD), version 537.58 afterwards. NV 537.58 seems best according to all I've read so far. Usage of Studio driver recommended by Peter Boese. So...fixed for the next coming years :D. Have a good day all.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back