Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,354 comments
Hadn't seen this skin anywhere yet so I thought I would share mine for the IMSA fans looking to fill our grids. Its the Inception Racing #70 Ferrari 296 for the urd_ferrucci_296_23 which debuted at Indy 6 hour race. Again, its not 100% but serves the purpose on track.
Enjoy!
https://mega.nz/file/HxxEEbzJ#P9bo67zyGzreyWt89Eit8Q05J00cz6NG4Lq2Xv3BaqE
2024 IMSA 70 GTD showroom.png

2024 IMSA 70 GTD.png

no that needs data.acd unpacking and editing the suspension.ini file
but you would not be able to join an online race with that mod any longer, correct?
(as it's not just a cosmetic update but one that impacts the performance of the car, so it would be considered "cheating" and you'd be kicked out of the server running that car with the original data.acd)

<snip> All downloads in the video description as usual. <snip>
hi, thanks for all your hard work and effort! Amazing stuff :cheers:

ps : could you not make the mediafire links clickable? (doesn't Youtube allow links in the description to Mediafire?)

ps : could you not make the mediafire links clickable? (doesn't Youtube allow links in the description to Mediafire?)

You're welcome.

It used to allow but not anymore. If you add http:// the link doesn't show up.

But those are easy. Highlght, right click-> open in a new window. Cheers.

Well this just started popping up, I never seen this error before... Anyone know what this is? I search the thread and got nothing.
I assumed it had something to do with CSP by looking at the address, but I have never made any changes in the setting, just offline racing.
Screenshot b.jpg
Screenshot c.jpg

but you would not be able to join an online race with that mod any longer, correct?
(as it's not just a cosmetic update but one that impacts the performance of the car, so it would be considered "cheating" and you'd be kicked out of the server running that car with the original data.acd)

Fortunately there is no server hosting TRP cars so you don't have to worry about this

Has anyone managed to work out what causes the shadow flickering on the dashboard, driver's gloves, around the A-pillars etc in some cars? The frequency of the flashing seems to increase with car speed. At walking speed it's a very metronomic on-off-on-off, and at higher speeds it's like a strobe light.
It seems related to direct sun coming through cockpit glass as it's not noticeable in overcast weather, and only seems to affect some materials, but not others.
It's incredibly distracting and incredibly annoying.
Anyone found a solution?

Edit: found the culprit. Might just be a VR issue. If you're experiencing the same symptoms, DO NOT have 'Don't use in VR' selected here. Seems like it's bugged in the latest CSP. Select 'Use' instead and the flickering goes away completely.
Very glad to have that fixed, it was migraine-inducing.

1727778925821.png

Last edited:
Hadn't seen this skin anywhere yet so I thought I would share mine for the IMSA fans looking to fill our grids. Its the Inception Racing #70 Ferrari 296 for the urd_ferrucci_296_23 which debuted at Indy 6 hour race. Again, its not 100% but serves the purpose on track.
Enjoy!
https://mega.nz/file/HxxEEbzJ#P9bo67zyGzreyWt89Eit8Q05J00cz6NG4Lq2Xv3BaqE
View attachment 1393418
View attachment 1393419
Since it's been a while since the first version was released, have there been any improvements to the car by URD or is ChemFlummi's version still the best?

shi
Barcelona 1994 v1.1

View attachment 1381434
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya with 1994 layout.
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP recommended
-40 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Track by F1-S-R (ASR)
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png and Sections file by @Fanapryde
Animated flagmen by Alessandro Micali (ASR Formula) (Original by doublezero)
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
cameraman and some textures by kunos

Download (MEGA)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Connor - Timonike.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

Added Sections file by Fanapryde. (Thanks)
Fixed tire chicane. (Thanks Tibi for the report.)
Updated ai_hints.ini and ext_config.ini.

v1.1 changelog;

Fixed chicane kerb.
In chicanes, the inner tire wall determination has been removed. (Objects remain unchanged.)
New AI, sidelines and ai_hints.ini by Thockard. (Thanks!)
Added cam by Gregz0r. (Thanks)

Requests are currently not being accepted.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/important-notice-108110777

Barcelona 1994 v1.1
The link is in the quote.

v1.1 changelog;
Fixed chicane kerb.
In chicanes, the inner tire wall determination has been removed. (Objects remain unchanged.)
New AI, sidelines and ai_hints.ini by Thockard. (Thanks!)
Added cam by Gregz0r. (Thanks)
Screenshot_asr_1994_ferrari_412t1_barcelona_1994_15-8-124-11-16-55.jpg

Released : Opel Calibra DTM V6 4x4´95,Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6´95
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: KW Studios
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: KW Studios (include all liverys)
3d work: F302
Lod´s: ACTK
Physics: (éboo´s Opel only) Kunos
Rear Wing Animation
Turnlight is Working
new ext_config file for Mercedes Benz C-Class´95
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things

tested on CSP 0.2.4-preview1
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
VR

have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

View attachment 1392720View attachment 1392721

Hello to everyone! This is my first ever post here and I'm not even sure that my reply is going to look proper when I click "Post reply". I'm used to read your posts and admire the work that many of you have done, because this is how we reached to this day, a day with an Assetto Corsa full of content made by passionate people. The reason I'm posting today is to give my feedback for f302's Alfa 155, and by the way thank you for sharing these three magnificent cars. So, I have other mods that are using config files in their skins and everything is working properly, but for some reason the 155 appears to have all three sets of wheels on the same time. This happens only in custom showroom though. I tried to read the config files but didn't manage to find any mistakes I could realize, so I came to let you know. I don't know if anyone else cares about it or if I did help by sayin' it, but hey, it's my first post and maybe a begining of sharing whatever I have made or edited until now! :) Hats off to all of you creative people!

And since I started posting, I have a special request for @MrLonguinha17. I've seen over time some posts of yours with the Porsche 936/78 and I think that I've seen the Alpine A441 as well. Have you made these cars? Do you need help to finish? I'd be really interested to see even a low poly version of these two. I'd also be glad to know if I can help. I can do some easy tasks in 3dsimed and some more with Photoshop CS5 in case you need anything. -Thank you for all the missing cars you have already posted!

Hi guys, I recently released small update to the RT Autodrom Most, just some small changes to some run-off zones in last sector and some fixes to grooves:

Changelog:
  • improved grooves and skidmark visuals all around the track
  • fixed grooves direction at the pit entry roadremoved green tarmac run-off area from last corner according to 2024 real track update
  • adjusted gravel zones size and shape to match real track at the last corner sequence
updated Orlen gantry visuals to actual state

Download the update here: Mega
More info at my patreon.

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

And since I started posting, I have a special request for @MrLonguinha17. I've seen over time some posts of yours with the Porsche 936/78 and I think that I've seen the Alpine A441 as well. Have you made these cars? Do you need help to finish? I'd be really interested to see even a low poly version of these two. I'd also be glad to know if I can help. I can do some easy tasks in 3dsimed and some more with Photoshop CS5 in case you need anything. -Thank you for all the missing cars you have already posted!
Welcome aboard :cheers:

There are very nice close siblings of the cars you're looking for, the 936/77 and the A442, over at Legion's GDrive. (@GzeroD)

Released : Opel Calibra DTM V6 4x4´95,Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6´95
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: KW Studios
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: KW Studios (include all liverys)
3d work: F302
Lod´s: ACTK
Physics: (éboo´s Opel only) Kunos
Rear Wing Animation
Turnlight is Working
new ext_config file for Mercedes Benz C-Class´95
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things

tested on CSP 0.2.4-preview1
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
VR

have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

View attachment 1392720View attachment 1392721

Thank you for creating the MOD. I was waiting for 155. I tried driving with AMG and Opel, but the straight speed of 155 seems to be quite slow. Was that actually the case?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back