Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,989 comments
Hey Guys

Without me changing anything I now have a problem.

Was updating Zolder 1967 ext file with new lighting and grass fx, relaunched track and started getting errors.

My graphics look blury

Have no idea what the problem is.

Updated all my drivers.

Reinstalled Pure, CSP and CM

Reshade will not launch but gives me a error

Even if I delete reshade the graphics is still blurry.

It's like game is launching with wrong DX version or something, just doesn't look right

Just cannot play game like this or even consider updating tracks

Screen shots don't really show how it looks, game is proper blury, especially tree's

Screenshot (204).png

Screenshot_eatc_bmw_220i_grand_valley_speedway_ll_19-9-124-18-49-1.jpg

Last edited:
I've updated the Touring Car Legends Oily Smoke pack with a few more cars like the Healey, Hillman Imp, Ford Fairlane and tweaked the Jag Mk2 smoke location.

Also added a separate 289 Cobra and smoke for the Kunos Lamborghini Countach.

Thanks now I remember, I did try it, but for some reason it was lost and still using the old Gilles75 conversion, could be my incomplete backup. Corrected in my original posting. Do try Beez from Gilles75, as this track is very unique but in a rudimentary conversion state.
Why remake Gille's when Sliderman's version is miles better ???

you should be using Object Inspector and/or 3dsimed to find textures and meshes.
Can you help

Add this to the end of existing ext_config.ini, extract the skins.zip into track folder and enable the skin 1984, and you get rid of both, the windmills and the solar panels, as long the skin is enabled.
INI:
[INCLUDE: ../skins/default/ext_config.ini.dds]
ACTIVE = 1

@Vintagedriver: did you try my Beez conversion?
so this skin sis for rt zolder right?

Last edited:
you should be using Object Inspector and/or 3dsimed to find textures and meshes.

Thanks. I wasn't even aware of that object inspector. I'm not much of a modder. I'm only good with Photoshop. But that is great asset, thanks.

PS: Does anyone know whether those Zolder track factories were present in the eighties or not? Should I remove them from the 80's skins? Windmills and solar panels already removed thanks to great advice from the guys.

PS2: How about the gas station now? Managed to find a 80s gas pump from Google images.

muVMnPD.jpg

lELdl2C.jpg

Last edited:
Conversion/Rework

1994 BTCC Peugeot/Talbot Sport 405 #18 Patrick Watts

Not exact for a number of reasons out of my control but its close enough. Some stickers are guess work, not many

To install: choose what res you want and drag that content folder over to CM

if you want AO change the name of the main skin file to "405_BODY.DDS"

Picture is without AO

car: https://modsfire.com/d1vPhx1y6B5nQ22

If anyone is up for doing the Omega skin then be my guest i wont be touching it i think that skin belongs on the LHD version as its not a BTCC skin (i dont think anyway)

edit: yes the Omega skin is from the ITCC
if we just extract to the car folder......without renaming anything the car is white only. Or is it just me?

24H
if we just extract to the car folder......without renaming anything the car is white only. Or is it just me?
you have the same issue as @Ken134 i think.

just rename the main skin file to the correct name. I am skinning from easy's version not the one of patreon

i will write this in the uploads aswell seeing as a few people have said the same thing

Last edited:
you have the same issue as @Ken134 i think.

just rename the main skin file to the correct name. I am skinning from easy's version not the one of patreon

i will write this in the uploads aswell seeing as a few people have said the same thing
did you change anything else to the mod? or does the "easy version" already have the renamed body file?

24H
did you change anything else to the mod? or does the "easy version" already have the renamed body file?
no i didnt change anything at all i'm not that skilled 🤣 🤣

all i done is download easy version and skin from that

kenny ken had the same issue as you and renamed the file and all was good.

Today ContentManger updated all track configs and in the filepath: Assetto Corsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded\ks_nordschleife_lights.kn5 the "misc_add.dds“ is missing. Also the chimney smoke isn’t there.

Does anybody know what happened?

Attachments

• IMG_2631.jpeg
    IMG_2631.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
PS: Does anyone know whether those Zolder track factories were present in the eighties or not? Should I remove them from the 80's skins? Windmills and solar panels already removed thanks to great advice from the guys.

PS2: How about the gas station now? Managed to find a 80s gas pump from Google images.
From what I remember there were some motocross tracks at the time, those factories started to appear from the mid 1990's onwards.
Can't remember there was a gas station, but certainly not in that configuration. The cars just went straight into the pits.

From what I remember there were some motocross tracks at the time, those factories started to appear from the mid 1990's onwards.
Can't remember there was a gas station, but certainly not in that configuration. The cars just went straight into the pits.

Yeah probably not. I removed the factories, thanks for the info. The gas station looks cool and is kinda part of the layout so I think we can let it in.

I can send you the preset files.

Have always liked this preview settings, someone sent it to me a long time ago and honestly cannot remember.

Also use this for skin editing as colors in showroom and track look the same.

Hi Guys

I do have some unfinished track texture updates which I'm still working on.

Some of these tracks are just not ready and not to my liking before I can upload.

As with many other tracks, sometimes I just reset and start all over again.

I would like to know from the community if there is a track that you would like a complete texture update.

Am open to requests and looking for something new to work on.

No street circuits please, I like scenery, elavation, old or new tracks as long as they have flow and pleasing to the eye :)

The most requested track I will work on.

Please aslo provide a link to the track as I may not have the track.
Cathedral Rock International Circuit?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back