Assoluto Racing - iOS / Android (Out now on iOS and Android!)

• Thread starter jujunosuke
  • 681 comments
You know, if Assoluto Racing becomes a Nintendo Switch title, it would be a great addition to the console's lineup. It would be another good sim racing option outside of "GRID Autosport" and the "Gear.club Unlimited" series. It might even be a BETTER option than the two aforementioned games. It is doable to bring this to the Switch as I've used a controller to play "Assoluto Racing" on my tablet PC using a PlayStation 3 Dualshock. Also, it would be a great fit for a console like the Nintendo Switch, since it isn't bent on trying to be the most technologically-advanced gaming console money can buy. It is instead more a mobile-style console that still delivers the goods gaming-wise and technology-wise.

I sometimes want a PSP or PSVITA, so I don't know how I think "Assoluto Racing" would be like on that portable system.

Hey Jujunosuke

I wanted to compliment you on your awesome driving simulator :D:tup:

I especially love the following features:
• Nordschleife!
• Slowmotion replays!
• Decent tire model
• tasteful choice of cars & tracks (E30, M5 E60, S30, NSX, Tsukuba, Ebisu, Rallye tracks)
• Clean and simple menu design

Magnificent work, incredible to have this on an iPad.

I am wondering about one detail, does your physics engine simulate inertia around the vertical axis of the vehicle? (yaw moment of inertia?)

shared img 20.png
shared img 22.png
shared img 15.png
Nice cars

Seriously did PD help with making this game or influenced by any chance.

When playing Assoluto the Gt influence is so obvious that its basically Gran Turismo for Mobile.

Is anyone else having issues with the gaming not fitting your phone screen correctly?

I am on an iPhone Xr and the start screen stretches passed the screen limits.

(Update) after further review it’s not much of an issue.

Last edited:
I'm having an issue that makes me unable to push the throttle for the first 1-2 seconds after the race has loaded so I lose time at the start. Happens in the Driving School tests. My device is iPhone SE (2020).

Hey Jujunosuke, have you seen this:

That's pretty cool! That hopefully means you'll gain 15% more from you hard programming work.
:) 👍

EDIT: Oh, wait, they just said you'll have to apply first to get these 15%

Last edited:
Any plans on adding in Spoilers and Decals to put on the Cars? I'd love to put a Spoiler on the McLaren F1 with Gulf Decals, or at least Stripes.

...maybe Bodykits like Front, Rear and Side Bumpers, too?

I have loved playing Assoluto Racing. Sadly, since my tablet PC recently keeps crashing trying to load Assoluto Racing, and since I haven't played it much in a while, I've officially decided to retire Assoluto Racing. What AR was able to accomplish for mobile devices has been nothing short of amazing. Unless you fancy "Real Racing 3" more among simulation-type racing games, "Assoluto Racing" is truly a diamond in the rough. I would still recommend Assoluto Racing even today.

Again- thank you for providing such an amazing mobile racing game. Maybe I'll revisit this game in the future, but for now, I'm retired from AR.

After going on a hiatus from Assoluto Racing, I'm back! I am now playing this on my Chromebook. It runs fairly well on a Chromebook. Recommendations of mine are to get a Chromebook-compatible gamepad (like the DualShock 3) and a mouse. Use the mouse for better navigation of menus. Obviously, using the gamepad makes for a better racing experience. All you need to do with the gamepad is to adjust the controller bindings to work with your Chromebook. Everything otherwise works like Gran Turismo on a Chromebook.

Wow wow wow, the last update fixes the physics!!! Assoluto now is officially Gran Turismo for IOS! I am gonna play this a whole lot more. And even buy stuff!

Might not need a PS5 and GT7 after all :D

Great work, Jujunosuke, my compliments and thank you for the latest release.

Last edited:
My only issue with Assoluto Racing on Chromebook with my PS3 controller is that I have to change some of the key bindings so that they don't clash. It seems like I have to keep changing my brake button with also is the change camera button, for example. Otherwise, it's great to run this game on my Chromebook. It may run better on a more powerful Chromebook.

I’m in! Assoluto on an older iPad IOS 13. Got the $30 no name PS4 controller working on Bluetooth. Trying out the Peugeot RCZ on Tsukuba, driving seems a little “floaty” so far, aim will be to get to 1:13 level.

Latest Posts

Back