Aston Martin DB11 (DB9 Replacement)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ProjectWHaT
  • 242 comments
  • 30,442 views
It's a mule. They will not be the taillights.
 
Alright, can't wait to see how the production version will look.
 
I think they're keeping it hollow like that to make room for these in the production version. Hopefully.

Aston-martin-dp-100-vision-grand-turismo-rear-lights.jpg
 
Something like that I would love on this car.
 
I think they're keeping it hollow like that to make room for these in the production version. Hopefully.

Aston-martin-dp-100-vision-grand-turismo-rear-lights.jpg

I doubt it. It was fine for the Vulcan track car, but more likely it'll be an evolution of the styling from the Spectre DB10.
 
I don't know why, but this is what the rear reminds me of.
View attachment 369587

Haha. It's the current styling trend. To mimic mimicked GTA V cars. I see this in select new cars today. Good stuff.

Because Rockstar designs GTA cars based on real life cars. That car from GTA was designed to mimic the Zagato concept which debuted in 2011.
 
Because Rockstar designs GTA cars based on real life cars. That car from GTA was designed to mimic the Zagato concept which debuted in 2011.

Yep. I typed "mimic mimicked"= GTA did a mimic of the existing car that looks like a mimic of GTA. ;)
 
Yeah, but it'll go down in history as a "Bond Car" like the DB5.
Wasn't it's seen like 5 minutes? And yeah...the BMW Z3 was a "Bond Car" too. The DB5 is special because it is "THE" Bond Car, the first and most renown of all of the Bond Cars.
 
Well the car does get more spotlight than the previous Bond car (excluding DB5) based on the trailer.
 
The headlights are kind of Jaguar-like, and the tail lights are sort of like the Tesla Roadster. It's still a sexy-as-crap car, but it loses some originality points in some design elements of this car so far.
 
The headlights are kind of Jaguar-like, and the tail lights are sort of like the Tesla Roadster. It's still a sexy-as-crap car, but it loses some originality points in some design elements of this car so far.
Headlights and taillights are not anything close to what the production car will be.
 
I wish automakers would offer their production cars in dazzle camouflage.

If you can afford the car then you can afford the wrap :)
 
Is this collaborated with Merc-AMG?
 
Back