Aston Martin Valiant

• Thread starter CTznOfTime
  • 19 comments
I wish AM had the balls to style a regular production car like this. The Victor was truly stunning, IMO. This one is less so, but still beyond their volume products.

Last edited:
I wish AM had the balls to style a regular production car like this. The Victor was truly stunning, IMO. This one is less so, but still beyond their volume products.
That's how I feel about Ferrari. All their concepts and one-offs are stunning. But they know their markets and they know these special cars sell for millions and are probably at least 50% profit.

Thought about that but the F-body Aspen/Volaré was successor to the A-body Dart/Valiant.
The chances of Chrysler or GM having made a ****-box with a nameplate that could fit into any other manufacturer's naming convention has to be approaching 100%

Last edited:
Frank Sinatra Edition when? 🥺
Aston Martin updated the interior images.
IMG_4425.jpeg

Last edited:
I wonder if the owner of Victor had any idea his $5 million, 1-of-1 would end up spawning 148 more cars derived from his, lol.
I dunno how things work in the world of very high-end car ownership, but I feel like I'd be at least a little peeved, especially if it turns out the car derived from my 1-of-1 coachbuilt is faster than the original.

I wonder if the owner of Victor had any idea his $5 million, 1-of-1 would end up spawning 148 more cars derived from his, lol.
I think if you parked them side by side the Victor would look like its worth 2x as much - that thing is straight up baller.

For me, this is the best Top Gear piece ever made by the team. Amazing Aston Martin didn’t give up on the gearbox. Nearly exactly(a month early) fifteen years ago!

Back