Australian F1 2011 Thread (ps3)F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter neopheX
  • 20 comments
Australia
Brisbane
neopheX
Hi Guys sorry if there is an Aussie F1 2011 Thread... I am on my s2 so cant search properly.. Just picked mine up.. Seeing who is keen for a weekly comp??? Im just doing food shopping then will be home to play..

Also will be looking for a weekly co-op partner..

PSN: neopheX

Last edited:
You're already on season 2?!?

S2!

galaxy2.jpg

:D

Sounds good.. Add me mate

PSN: neopheX

Im kicking myself i sold my playseat and g27 :(
Using a controller atm is giving me hell.. I might have to invest in it yet again...

LOL.. Interesting concept on that controller Dustone =p

I might pass on that and invest back into a wheel and playseat.. Now i got my 65" D8000 i can think of nothing better then sitting in front of this great tv in a playseat and wheel :P

I normally play all racing games with 'Assists' off.. But this one i just cant grasp it properly with the DS3.... I always find myself spinning out or over turning too much..

It is.. but also as i mentioned im just finding it hard to grasp properly with assists off..

I am getting smashed in Career mode :( no matter how hard i push i always fk it up lol

What is a set up?

I was using R2 as accelerate dunno why i didnt change it to the analog sooner, i can accelerate much smoother and more stable now which is a big thing..

Still gonna be re-investing in in another racing seat might for for the VisionRacer this time round over the PlaySeat.

Last edited:
neopheX
What is a set up?

I was using R2 as accelerate dunno why i didnt change it to the analog sooner, i can accelerate much smoother and more stable now which is a big thing..

Still gonna be re-investing in in another racing seat might for for the VisionRacer this time round over the PlaySeat.

Oh i see. Fair enough. I seem to be doing alright in the harder difficulty, but with assists on. But i agree, there is nothing like a wheel. So much more control.

Oh i see. Fair enough. I seem to be doing alright in the harder difficulty, but with assists on. But i agree, there is nothing like a wheel. So much more control.

Yeah without question there is a lot more control.. U can feel more (feedback) obviously..

Just did a intense race on SPA.. I been playing on hard and it decided to rain mid race.. ended up coming in 2nd from 13th and 2 safety cars.. Was glued to the screen that much i didnt even hear my phone ring lol.

I must say the rain on the road ****'s all over GT5's

neopheX
Yeah without question there is a lot more control.. U can feel more (feedback) obviously..

Just did a intense race on SPA.. I been playing on hard and it decided to rain mid race.. ended up coming in 2nd from 13th and 2 safety cars.. Was glued to the screen that much i didnt even hear my phone ring lol.

I must say the rain on the road ****'s all over GT5's

Haha, yeah, the rain is pretty dazzling. How is the safety car?

Why does there need to be a thread for Australian's only?

For general discussion go here.

If you want a weekly online racing competition, that would be fair as an Australian-only thing unless it's Time Trials, then make a thread for it.

For co-op partner requests or discussion or whatever, the go here.

;)

Well for Australian players for casual races or comps. I personally do not like playing with ppl from other countries they lag too much

Back